Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .............

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Bush, he won.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..........

Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post
    FDR, he won

Lincoln, He won
    We wern't talking about Presidents who have won wars.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    Thanks!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ............

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    No matter...

He sure won't beat Carter.........As the worst President...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Carter moral???????? Thank's I needed a good laugh tonight.

I'll tell you what........you bring some links to back up Carter's immorality and I'll give you a couple of those that you are so fond of.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post
    Have you seen the economy lately? You call that a failure?
    That would work Jeff.......if Carter's comment was about domestic policy and not foreign.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ........

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    I'll tell you what........you bring some links to back up Carter's immorality and I'll give you a couple of those that you are so fond of.
    Jimmy Carter linked
    to oil-for-food scam
    Ex-president worked with key figure
    in scandal combating Iraqi sanctions

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=42464

Ironically, Carter's moral stance and candour caused a small stir when, during the campaign, he admitted in an interview with Playboy magazine that he had “committed adultery in [his] heart many times and lusted for other women.

"I've looked on a lot of women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. This is something that God recognizes I will do—and I have done it —and God forgives me for it. But that doesn't mean that I condemn someone who not only looks on a woman with lust but who leaves his wife and shacks up with somebody out of wedlock."

Also someone with high morals would not do an interview with a smut magazine.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...918397,00.html

Two scandals also damaged Carter's credibility. In summer 1977 Bert Lance, the director of the Office of Management and Budget and one of Carter's closest friends, was accused of financial improprieties as a Georgia banker. When Carter stood by Lance (whom he eventually asked to resign and who later was acquitted of all charges), many questioned the president's vaunted scruples. Carter's image suffered again—though less—in summer 1980 when his younger brother, Billy (widely perceived as a buffoon), was accused of acting as an influence peddler for the Libyan government of Muammar al-Qaddafi. Senate investigators concluded that, while Billy had acted improperly, he had no real influence on the president.

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article...5/Carter-Jimmy

Maybe Der Spiegel should have departed from the Bush-bashing questions and asked real questions of Jimmy, like what about the alleged million dollar contribution from the bin Laden family to your library? Or perhaps digging into his involvement with Saddam Hussein and the ''oil for food'' scam?
    A great Article on the true Jimmy Carter.
    http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51612

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[*]3.1% average yearly growth in GDP
    All going to profits and not wages.

[*]2.4% average yearly growth in disposable income (check www.bea.gov for these stats)
    Averages do not necessarily mean increases to median income.

[*]Jan 2001 unemployment: 4.2%; Apr 2007 unemployment: 4.5%. It's been below 5% since Dec 2005, just as it had been from May 1997 until 9/11/01.
    Only because the participation rate is down. So many have just given-up looking for work, the unemployment rate looks good.

[*]This shows that real wages are up 3.1% from Jan 2001 (check the constant dollars box).
    January 2001 is when Bush took office. BLS is comparing Bush to himself.

So yeah, I think the economy is doing pretty good.
    Not when compared with the records of other administrations.
    Building a better America by hammering the Right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE]
    Jimmy Carter linked
    to oil-for-food scam

You know I never heard of Carter being connected with the oil for food program and admit you had me stumped there for a rebuttal, so I had to do a little searching........odd the only article about this is the link you posted from World Net Daily and a re-print of it on Free Republic. So I guess that's enough said about that one.

Ironically, Carter's moral stance and candour caused a small stir when, during the campaign, he admitted in an interview with Playboy magazine that he had “committed adultery in [his] heart many times and lusted for other women.

"I've looked on a lot of women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. This is something that God recognizes I will do—and I have done it —and God forgives me for it. But that doesn't mean that I condemn someone who not only looks on a woman with lust but who leaves his wife and shacks up with somebody out of wedlock."

WHEW! I thought you were going to go for "he lusted after women in his heart".......but instead you went for he gave an interview to Playboy? I'm sorry, the fact that you consider Playboy a smut magazine tells me how desperate you truly are!

Two scandals also damaged Carter's credibility. In summer 1977 Bert Lance, the director of the Office of Management and Budget and one of Carter's closest friends, was accused of financial improprieties as a Georgia banker. When Carter stood by Lance (whom he eventually asked to resign and who later was acquitted of all charges), many questioned the president's vaunted scruples. Carter's image suffered again—though less—in summer 1980 when his younger brother, Billy (widely perceived as a buffoon), was accused of acting as an influence peddler for the Libyan government of Muammar al-Qaddafi. Senate investigators concluded that, while Billy had acted improperly, he had no real influence on the president.
    Why do you make it so easy on me? I don't even have to go to another article to refute what you are saying, it's right here in your article. So let me see.......standing by a friend who was accused of something he didn't do and having an idiot for a brother is now immoral? Sounds like Christian values to me!

Wanna try again? This is fun!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jimmy Carter linked
    to oil-for-food scam

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...918397,00.html

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article...5/Carter-Jimmy

Maybe Der Spiegel should have departed from the Bush-bashing questions and asked real questions of Jimmy, like what about the alleged million dollar contribution from the bin Laden family to your library? Or perhaps digging into his involvement with Saddam Hussein and the ''oil for food'' scam?
    A great Article on the true Jimmy Carter.
    http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51612
    I dodn't think Carter was any great shakes as a president either. But morally he shakes out much better that either Da Srub, or Nixon. So I have to call "RUBBISH" to your whole post.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I could care less if Carter is almighty moral or anything else...

The man ought to go off and enjoy his retirement, and shut the hell up..

He'll never change the fact.......He is still....the worst President of the United States.....
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    I could care less if Carter is almighty moral or anything else...

The man ought to go off and enjoy his retirement, and shut the hell up..

He'll never change the fact.......He is still....the worst President of the United States.....
    Not as long as anyone remembers Reagan or Bush2.
    Building a better America by hammering the Right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    Not as long as anyone remembers Reagan or Bush2.
    Pfeeeesh..Ya dream on..
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)