Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Buddy I am going to give you the same advice I would give either of my two older boys that are right around your age

1) Don't ever propose because she wants you to or is pissed that you haven't ( if this relationship is right it will survive the time for you to do it when you know it is right

2) In todays day and age it takes two to work and if you want children eventually it is very expensive( daycare alone without a college education will take care of her salary so she might as well stay home with the kids ) get your schooling out of the way both of ya, ( after all if this is true love it will survive the time )

3) A guy gave me this advice a half hour before I was suppose to be at the church for my first marriage , I was sitting in the local bar with my best man and a older guy told me son do yourself a favor find your way buy a house and then get married ( most young marriages have trouble due to money and if you do bring a young one into it before your schooling is done buying a house ie very hard

4) buddy probably the best advice I can give ya is talk to your folks they know you best and are fine people , take there advice as gospel

5) if ya decide to go through with it I wish ya the best of luck and pray yall have a wonderful life together
Can't top the bolded for the best advice here.