Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
I was responding to the person who wrote "Stryking out", and was posting in reference to me, so threw it back on him. He's now doing this stupidly childish thing of throwing various forms of "Stryk" into his posts across different threads ie "Stryking", and in another word, randomly capitalizing the word "STRIKE" without any context to the sentence used. And you might try reading, it was him I originally posted to, you just jumped in to defend his actions after the point. I'm never going to accept that bullying is an acceptable behavior, and I'm tired of holding my tongue on it.

As I said before, if you wanna take out an issue with someone to the level of trolling multiple threads, take it to the cage, or take it to PM. In any event, stop derailing and destroying threads. It's the whole reason the steel cage exists.
Tagging responsibility, not to mention authorship, of a number of posts you take exception to, on to a forum member who isn't even posting (!) and has NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS ... is it your contention that this is any better than the description you're offering of the person you've been critical of ?

Multiple posts now highlight your action - no sign of an apology, though. Which doesn't exactly offer consistency of 'principle' .. ?