Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    100% lie.
    So you say but for me I chose what part of your posts I wanted to address. Apparently your reading comprehension skills are a tad lacking or else you think those replying to you must do so in a manner of your choosing. And that is 100% stupid. Why would I let you dictate how I should reply ? Especially after you tried to call me a bible thumper and not worthy of consideration. For a newbie you sure seem as if you know a lot about members here or is erroneous snap judgments a passion of yours? --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    So you say but for me I chose what part of your posts I wanted to address.
    I have already noted this, you refuse to actually answer anything that will show you in a negative light, which in general means you probably do not answer many questions of significance, ever.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

How about you give us your proof you responded to that message #18. It is noted you avoided responding to that request to post some other garbage.

Arbo. As you have so carefully proven to most of us who remember former members very well.

Because YOU make such a demand, coming here and insisting someone prove something to you; means nothing. Since you are nobody important enough for any member to Obey, or Meet your demands.
    Life's a biatch for you about now. SO. Since you are nobody. Please feel free to ignore, and even erase this post to nobody.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Arbo.
    I responded to a previous post with him, made some points and asked some questions. He did not respond to it. He has lied and said he did. These are facts. The rest of your post is meaningless drivel.

Yes, it is upsetting to the 'regulars' when someone comes along and challenges the normal order of 'yes men' that all are so used to. Quite frankly, I haven't seen much impressive here so far, at least not from the most vocal individuals.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I responded to a previous post with him, made some points and asked some questions. He did not respond to it. He has lied and said he did. These are facts. The rest of your post is meaningless drivel.

Yes, it is upsetting to the 'regulars' when someone comes along and challenges the normal order of 'yes men' that all are so used to. Quite frankly, I haven't seen much impressive here so far, at least not from the most vocal individuals.
    Of course not. The one, and only person you are impressed by, or with, is You. Must be pretty miserable always winning the arguments with YOURSELF.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Of course not. The one, and only person you are impressed by, or with, is You.
    And yet again your power of sight and intuition have proved to fail you. Congratulations.

The funny part about the whole thing is we merely have a few people that are pissed off because anyone dare question their 'religion'. On other topics, they are fine. So if you agree with them, you are cool, if you do not, they turn to pretty lame nonsense. Not a sign of good character.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I have already noted this, you refuse to actually answer anything that will show you in a negative light, which in general means you probably do not answer many questions of significance, ever.
    Yes, I still refuse to dance to the tune you want. You attempting to badger me into it will fail . Just as has all the others in the past. Hell, list a hundr3ed questions and I may decide to respond to 1 or 2 or 20 or 40 but its my choice not yours. You revealing your inner control freak a bit early aren't you?-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I still refuse to dance to the tune you want. You attempting to badger me into it will fail . Just as has all the others in the past. Hell, list a hundr3ed questions and I may decide to respond to 1 or 2 or 20 or 40 but its my choice not yours. You revealing your inner control freak a bit early aren't you?-Tyr

You really have never heard that 'quit while you are ahead' phrase, have you? I didn't think so.

We have established you have told a lie. We have established a few people seem to lose their minds if you question their 'religion'. A few of those people have shown an immense lack of logic or reason.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

1) You can not reject what is not real.
    2) I never said I 'hated' them, or anyone else, I merely stood against your silly belief that religion is needed to be moral, or that it is easier to be moral if you are religious.
    3) If one does not believe in religion, they do not believe in an afterlife OR 'punishment' for violating the tenants of imaginary spaghetti monster in the sky.
    4) Is it normal behavior for a Christian to call those that do not believe in the same things 'cowards'? Or is that against christian teachings?
    5) ALL religion is a farce.
    1. Sure I can. 2. Sure you did..3. I like spaghetti, eat mine loaded with cayenne pepper 4. Actually it's against Article One section 12 subsection BR549. PM Junior for any further instructions on it. 5. ALL farce is a religion. There just for you to stop your crying I answered all 5 of your brilliantly wonderful questions. Aren't you happy now? --Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hear the Turks are big into the butt buddy business.
    Another assumption that makes you look foolish.

2. Sure you did..
    Please feel free to quote where I said I 'hate' them. Otherwise you are yet again telling a lie.

All your other answers are failed jokes. Much like most anything you post, at least in this thread.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Why is he a troll? He's entitled to his opinions even if they are wrong.
    Just read through a couple of pages of Arbo's stuff.

As you say, he's entitled to an opinion. But this surely goes further. What characterises this individual as a troll is the way that posts are turned into the basis for antagonistic dialogue, that's to say, they're posted with that specific motivation chiefly in mind.

Disagreement is fine. I'd even suggest that barbs are 'fine', if in being pursued, a higher purpose showing loyalty to a reputable viewpoint is served, where the viewpoint IS the motivation. But what I see is antagonism where no good purpose follows from it.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Another assumption that makes you look foolish.

Please feel free to quote where I said I 'hate' them. Otherwise you are yet again telling a lie.

All your other answers are failed jokes. Much like most anything you post, at least in this thread.
    If more than one person laughs a joke has not failed. I laughed and I bet at least one person here reading that post laughed too. The more you post the more you remind me of somebody, somebody that once did post here. .. I'll get it sooner or later. Carry on Garbo.
    Arbo, Japanese name for Ekans and Arbok, a fictional species in the Pokémon franchise
    --Are you a kid??
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 09-03-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Arbo, I'm in a different timezone to you, which is why I've no interest in crossing swords with you right now. But if you want to pick on someone in a future session, you can try your luck with me.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    What characterises this individual as a troll is the way that posts are turned into the basis for antagonistic dialogue, that's to say, they're posted with that specific motivation chiefly in mind.
    Both a mind reader, and someone who doesn't see any antagonism from Try-Ziu or aboutme ... That comes in to comment on an individual, rather than the topic. Some might say that is being antagonistic.

Arbo, I'm in a different timezone to you, which is why I've no interest in crossing swords with you right now. But if you want to pick on someone in a future session, you can try your luck with me.

I am not here for such a purpose. However in this thread merely stating one does not believe in religion simply spun up a few folks. Perhaps you can discuss with them why someone that doesn't believe in religion causes them such great butt hurt.
    Last edited by Arbo; 09-03-2013 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    You'd better use a rubber sword my friend. I suspect that its a kid that bruises easily. --Tyr