Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Thanks to all.

What a real pleasure it is to come here, unafraid of speaking just the right words...that would earn a ban...in another life (forum).
    As my signature says. The 1st Amendment is my guide. Something all of us appear to be slowly losing, and the full results won't be known until November 7th...when we all know whether the America we all love will stay, or disappear with the stroke of a tyrant's pen.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    What a real pleasure it is to come here, unafraid of speaking just the right words...that would earn a ban...in another life (forum).
    As my signature says. The 1st Amendment is my guide. Something all of us appear to be slowly losing, and the full results won't be known until November 7th...when we all know whether the America we all love will stay, or disappear with the stroke of a tyrant's pen.
    I firmly and resolutely disavow any man's authority to take my God given rights. That goes double for the scum now infesting the Whitehouse! I am a strong believer in the Rule of Law and our Constitution! Far too many have died to give me and mine the blessings we have enjoyed all our lives. To do less in return would be completely dishonorable. In addition defense of this great nation is defense of one's own family.
    He may stroke his pen my friend but he will not get the easy victory that he and his ilk dream about..
    I'm sure many men far better than I will agree with that and swell the opposing ranks should ever just cause arrive!...-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

TYR Wrote: "I'm sure many men far better than I will agree with that and swell the opposing ranks should ever just cause arrive!"

Tyr is correct. Many 'good ole boys' from both the North and SOUTH will rise to the occasion and fill the ranks of REAL Americans who know what made this Nation free, kept her free and what it'll take to ensure that she is ALWAYS free.

Vote Allen West in 2016! It appears that 2012 is lost either way now (with Obama and/or Obama LITE).

~RED STATE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Howdy red state...

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    TYR Wrote: "I'm sure many men far better than I will agree with that and swell the opposing ranks should ever just cause arrive!"

Tyr is correct. Many 'good ole boys' from both the North and SOUTH will rise to the occasion and fill the ranks of REAL Americans who know what made this Nation free, kept her free and what it'll take to ensure that she is ALWAYS free.

Vote Allen West in 2016! It appears that 2012 is lost either way now (with Obama and/or Obama LITE).

~RED STATE
    Good to see you found us here.
    That other place is really suffering, and looks pretty boring about now.
    Almost reminds me of Obama, sitting alone in a room...arguing with his teleprompter, and the teleprompter is winning the argument.
    But then. What's so unusual about liberals telling themselves lies, and believing it???
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

ABOUT TIME, that's an exceptional analogy.

"THEY" will argue with a fence post (knowing darn well that the fence post was right all along) HA!!!! I appreciate your welcome and so that I do not seem rude or unfriendly in any way, I want everyone to know that I'm still learning the ropes on this site and am not very good at giving out thank you posts and all that stuffl YET. I am so thrilled to have left the other site and expect that this site will provide great insight and joy.

I had hoped to stick around the other site long enough to poke at them (after we've gotten that clown of theirs out of the White House) but I simply couldn't stand it any longer and I truly didn't wish to stay after my pals had been banned or left of their own will and in frustration at how the double standard had gotten worse. This site seems to be fair and balanced with a bit more respect towards one another. I'm the world's worst in getting frustrated and calling stink for what it is (STINK) but I'll try to control myself as a new member. Still, when you're arguing with idiots...the respect factor seems to fly out the door. HA!!!

Thanks again for the welcome!!!!

~RED STATE (not the other guy...whoever he is) HA!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

[QUOTE=red state;553389][B][I][COLOR="#800000"]ABOUT TIME, that's an exceptional analogy.

"THEY" will argue with a fence post (knowing darn well that the fence post was right all along) HA!!!! I appreciate your welcome and so that I do not seem rude or unfriendly in any way, I want everyone to know that I'm still learning the ropes on this site and am not very good at giving out thank you posts and all that stuffl YET. I am so thrilled to have left the other site and expect that this site will provide great insight and joy.

I had hoped to stick around the other site long enough to poke at them (after we've gotten that clown of theirs out of the White House) but I simply couldn't stand it any longer and I truly didn't wish to stay after my pals had been banned or left of their own will and in frustration at how the double standard had gotten worse. This site seems to be fair and balanced with a bit more respect towards one another. I'm the world's worst in getting frustrated and calling stink for what it is (STINK) but I'll try to control myself as a new member. Still, when you're arguing with idiots...the respect factor seems to fly out the door. HA!!!

Thanks again for the welcome!!!!

I agree this site is totally different and has that complete lack of hovering gestapo the old place had. My friend, take my word for it , there are some damn fine members here already . Give them a chance to see your calmer side.
    Welcome aboard and maybe start an archery thread so we can bullshht about what keen eyed bullseye hitting artists we both are!--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

US Navy

In in 1994, ET1/SS out in 2003.

Forward Electronics (scopes/iff/ew) and Comms.

USS Georgia (SSBN-729). Then NLON Subbase (Groton) as an instructor first for C school (advanced electronics on scopes/iff/ew) then A school (basic electronics on same).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    US Navy

In in 1994, ET1/SS out in 2003.

Forward Electronics (scopes/iff/ew) and Comms.

USS Georgia (SSBN-729). Then NLON Subbase (Groton) as an instructor first for C school (advanced electronics on scopes/iff/ew) then A school (basic electronics on same).
    Good to see another Vet here on the board. Thanks for your service to our great country!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Bumping this in case anyone wants to tell us about their service, or read up on anyone else's. No insults tolerated here.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Reporting

US Coast Guard

1972 - 1995

Retired as MK (Machinery Technician) 1st Class (E-6)

I wore many other hats tho

Now resting my bones in Florida

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bilgerat View Post
    US Coast Guard

1972 - 1995

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

12. Thanks Bilgerat thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

US Coast Guard

1972 - 1995

Ya just HAD to be the Coast Guard, huh? LOL I have the logo's next to veterans Avatars, but the only other one I had outside of the 4 major branches was for a former member here who was a member of the British Royal Marines. Now we have a US Coast Guard usergroup too, as well as a logo for you.

Thank you for your service!

14. Thanks Bilgerat, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

US Coast Guard

1972 - 1995

we had some cutters in Nam

16. Thanks Bilgerat thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Ya just HAD to be the Coast Guard, huh? LOL I have the logo's next to veterans Avatars, but the only other one I had outside of the 4 major branches was for a former member here who was a member of the British Royal Marines. Now we have a US Coast Guard usergroup too, as well as a logo for you.

Thank you for your service!
    I assume (yes, I'm aware of what that could mean (lol)) that I have you to thank for the logo

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

US Coast Guard

1972 - 1995

Welcome to the circus.....-Tyr

19. Thanks Bilgerat thanked this post