Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Perhaps I am wrong on this but I believe that Jim doesn't allow such direct accusations of criminal behavior leveled against members even in the cage! That's my understanding. Of course I'd never do that myself at this site in any section. Since he accused you and did so directly perhaps you should just ask Jim for a ruling on it because we need to know if such as that can be allowed ! Do what you think best amigo , if it was my call I'd ask for a ruling and pronto.. -Tyr
    Hey fucktard, your big baby boy there was the first to go there. I asked admin if such was allowed, as his accusations (that you have no problem with) in another thread. Response was 'anything goes'. So if you want to bitch, at least bother to quit kissing you buddies ass long enough to quit looking like a total hack.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Perhaps I am wrong on this but I believe that Jim doesn't allow such direct accusations of criminal behavior leveled against members even in the cage! That's my understanding. Of course I'd never do that myself at this site in any section. Since he accused you and did so directly perhaps you should just ask Jim for a ruling on it because we need to know if such as that can be allowed ! Do what you think best amigo , if it was my call I'd ask for a ruling and pronto.. -Tyr
    Perhaps you had better worry about the fact you did this !! Cage or no cage..

Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post

Do you still beat your wife?
    Do you still have sex with 3 year olds?
    Do you still murder college girls?
    A simple Yes or No will suffice. LOL. Dumbass.
    And you even tossed in an accusation of serial murder too!!-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 09-11-2013 at 04:09 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Perhaps you had better worry about the fact you did this !! Cage or no cage.. And you even tossed in an accusation of serial murder too!!-Tyr
    I understand you do not get answering a leading question with even dumber leading questions. Your problem.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Again you are using my line. Poor poor empty headed boy.

You are the one that has raised a fit suggesting that I demanded an answer. You can't have it both ways, though I'm sure there are many ways you like to take it.

So we are clear, I asked, you didn't need to answer as we all knew the answer, even 'Kat' who's ass you kissed in your previous post made comments about how it would be a bad idea on your part to accept it (denoting she realizes you are an incapable moron). LOL.

I'm far from the only one here to see you for the idiot you are. I'm just one of the few that will vocalize it. And you can thank yourself for that, for if you didn't put yourself on the radar right out of the gate with your lame attacks because I don't believe your religion to be real, you might have gone unnoticed. LOL.
    Please leave other members out of this fighting if they aren't down here involved themselves.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Do you still beat your wife?

Do you still have sex with 3 year olds?

Do you still murder college girls?

A simple Yes or No will suffice. LOL. Dumbass.
    I think I know what you're trying to do here - but NO WAY, not even for effect, do we have discussions about another member and children, not happening.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I think I know what you're trying to do here - but NO WAY, not even for effect, do we have discussions about another member and children, not happening.
    Roger. I think my point was made about MA's suggestion, which he of course denied what it was.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I understand you do not get answering a leading question with even dumber leading questions. Your problem.
    Actually is your problem. I knew that Jim wouldn't let that fly. Apparently you think he just lets anything go here but he does not as quite a few have found out in the recent past. Of course this is the cage but that was way over the line IMHO. AND JIM TOLD YOU IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS. I guess your self-proclaimed brilliance doesn't include reading site rules and using common sense.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Actually is your problem. I knew that Jim wouldn't let that fly. Apparently you think he just lets anything go here
    Again, you show a total lack of critical thinking. Dumbass MA suggested I was such a person, I asked if that was allowable or over the line. I was told it was 'anything goes', so used a more dramatic example to inflame you idiots (it worked as always). Jim came in and said 'no more', to which I agree.

You really need to quit making so many assumptions as you continue to fail in that area.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Arbo has no right to speak for me, indeed he mischaracterized my participation towards his 'challenge' to turn a one on one to his own smack down site. I said then, he should find one of his 'others' that he considers his equal, though I'm guessing they consider themselves his betters, as they let him join the cage pretty much on his own. He seems to have come to 'sweep out' what he and 'others' deem undesirables.

On the top of the board, he's not so hot. Shockers.

I'm sorry to say that with this newest addition to the DP family, I'm going to take a rest, I'll look for posts by Abbey, Gabby, Sassy, and the few others who show up here once in awhile.

As for the frequent cage dwellers, you're all boring to all but yourself in this forum. Why you choose to primarily play with those that find you 'less' or egg on those you think 'less' of, I don't know. The non-stop sniping and 'pearls' about turds and other bodily functions might be of interest to 5th grade boys, but really not so much to grown ups. The creative uses of the F word are truly imaginative, as are the put downs, again amongst 5th graders.

I actually like many of the cage dwellers as people. I've communicated with some on the top of the board and via pm. Nice folks that seem to like playing games more than discussing topics. I don't care if people post like they are researchers, but referencing what you're talking about is helpful. Yes, there are some whose style of writing irritates me. Ahem, that is MY problem, not theirs. I can ignore them, I can try to suggest or model other ways of responding, but IT IS MY PROBLEM.

I don't have the right to start condescending and trying to get rid of those I don't care for. Now, there have been some, Robert does come to mind, that managed to push buttons and get me to go off. I've wondered about that time. My conclusion, too much stuff in the cage, not on the top of the board. Good threads that had to be split or moved. Lots of derailing. Same happened with Conhog, actually that was when many of the old posters left. Funny thing, where he is now he's pretty much relegated to starting threads that no one responds too, cool feature is that posters can block those that want to derail with garbage. So, he pretty much isn't allowed on most threads and no one wants to join him. Most threads don't ban anyone other than him, it's his use of racial slurs and awful comments about and to females, (sound familiar?)

In the meantime, if you all choose to keep up your joyful bantering with each other, I'm sure the board will continue to enlighten all.

I'm sure I'll post once in awhile, but really like more topics I'm interested in. I remain ever practical, though it took this coming addition, on the back of finally letting Robert go, whose entry came pretty close to finally letting Conhog, (oh joy, I do post where he is), and OCA, (another that is around), to make me realize that what others have been telling me for the past year and half. It just makes sense. I will say, "Hi" to some of our common old friends, that now post elsewhere. If there comes a time of actual change, I'd do what I could to help get some to return. They're not interested in what's happening here.

Jim, you do try to post things of interest on politics and certainly animals. I have appreciated that. It takes more than a couple of folks though. The derailing and the fighting has become the norm here. Get rid of one, welcome another is a pattern.

I know the cage is supposed to be 'for fighting' and insulting. I get that. We now have had a suggestion to allow challenges that will come from 'here' up. Anyone else see that it's unlikely to end well? Now there's people talking for others and insulting others via their mind reading powers I guess. Unless one assumes they are actually trying to draw more action to the cage. A lovely idea.
    Everyone that is down here fighting in the cage, and that were fighting throughout the board, and derailing threads, and choosing to make the reason of the week to be here, to fight, instead of debating and discussing things as we usually do - THIS is an example, what Kath wrote above, of what we want to avoid. It doesn't matter who is wrong or who is right, the board as a whole ends up suffering as a result.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

We generally do have an "anything goes" attitude to the fighting in the cage. But some of the boards rules still apply, and of course we don't want accusations that involve accusing others of crimes, nor things that involve children. There are certain things that simply go too far, even for a sub-forum that is advertised as anything goes. Let's just not push the envelope.

But seriously, the posting in this section has been 10x more than posting throughout the board. Do you guys prefer to fight than discuss all the great topics out there as of late? Do any of you care that other members may not want to post amongst all of this? Or that even one member may leave as a result?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Arbo has no right to speak for me, indeed he mischaracterized my participation towards his 'challenge' to turn a one on one to his own smack down site. I said then, he should find one of his 'others' that he considers his equal, though I'm guessing they consider themselves his betters, as they let him join the cage pretty much on his own. He seems to have come to 'sweep out' what he and 'others' deem undesirables.

On the top of the board, he's not so hot. Shockers.

I'm sorry to say that with this newest addition to the DP family, I'm going to take a rest, I'll look for posts by Abbey, Gabby, Sassy, and the few others who show up here once in awhile.

As for the frequent cage dwellers, you're all boring to all but yourself in this forum. Why you choose to primarily play with those that find you 'less' or egg on those you think 'less' of, I don't know. The non-stop sniping and 'pearls' about turds and other bodily functions might be of interest to 5th grade boys, but really not so much to grown ups. The creative uses of the F word are truly imaginative, as are the put downs, again amongst 5th graders.

I actually like many of the cage dwellers as people. I've communicated with some on the top of the board and via pm. Nice folks that seem to like playing games more than discussing topics. I don't care if people post like they are researchers, but referencing what you're talking about is helpful. Yes, there are some whose style of writing irritates me. Ahem, that is MY problem, not theirs. I can ignore them, I can try to suggest or model other ways of responding, but IT IS MY PROBLEM.

I don't have the right to start condescending and trying to get rid of those I don't care for. Now, there have been some, Robert does come to mind, that managed to push buttons and get me to go off. I've wondered about that time. My conclusion, too much stuff in the cage, not on the top of the board. Good threads that had to be split or moved. Lots of derailing. Same happened with Conhog, actually that was when many of the old posters left. Funny thing, where he is now he's pretty much relegated to starting threads that no one responds too, cool feature is that posters can block those that want to derail with garbage. So, he pretty much isn't allowed on most threads and no one wants to join him. Most threads don't ban anyone other than him, it's his use of racial slurs and awful comments about and to females, (sound familiar?)

In the meantime, if you all choose to keep up your joyful bantering with each other, I'm sure the board will continue to enlighten all.

I'm sure I'll post once in awhile, but really like more topics I'm interested in. I remain ever practical, though it took this coming addition, on the back of finally letting Robert go, whose entry came pretty close to finally letting Conhog, (oh joy, I do post where he is), and OCA, (another that is around), to make me realize that what others have been telling me for the past year and half. It just makes sense. I will say, "Hi" to some of our common old friends, that now post elsewhere. If there comes a time of actual change, I'd do what I could to help get some to return. They're not interested in what's happening here.

Jim, you do try to post things of interest on politics and certainly animals. I have appreciated that. It takes more than a couple of folks though. The derailing and the fighting has become the norm here. Get rid of one, welcome another is a pattern.

I know the cage is supposed to be 'for fighting' and insulting. I get that. We now have had a suggestion to allow challenges that will come from 'here' up. Anyone else see that it's unlikely to end well? Now there's people talking for others and insulting others via their mind reading powers I guess. Unless one assumes they are actually trying to draw more action to the cage. A lovely idea.

I think I'm in love...

"I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

We generally do have an "anything goes" attitude to the fighting in the cage. But some of the boards rules still apply, and of course we don't want accusations that involve accusing others of crimes, nor things that involve children. There are certain things that simply go too far, even for a sub-forum that is advertised as anything goes. Let's just not push the envelope.

But seriously, the posting in this section has been 10x more than posting throughout the board. Do you guys prefer to fight than discuss all the great topics out there as of late? Do any of you care that other members may not want to post amongst all of this? Or that even one member may leave as a result?

Sadly and all too often these days, good topics quickly degrade to simple pissing matches and wind up in the cage or having to be moderated.

What it seems too few comprehend is, this is the Internet and everyone's dicks are the same size...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd rather spend my time upstairs. I'll drop all this and go debate it out on topic upstairs. Would be far more entertaining anyway. I'd even extend my offer of a real one on one debate in that section to any of them.

They will not quit, they will keep on keeping on down here, but that will merely show to their lack of control or character.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    What it seems too few comprehend is, this is the Internet and everyone's dicks are the same size...
    That's funny as hell.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

They will not quit, they will keep on keeping on down here, but that will merely show to their lack of control or character.
    Honestly, so long as you are responding to them and going toe to toe, I see all parties equally guilty.