Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default 'We have the bad guys in the halls of power'

Interesting, yes I know we have some real winners in charge but it is interesting to read what others have to say about it.

“People would be shocked to know about the Muslim Brotherhood presence in the United States,” terrorist expert Erick Stakelbeck told an interviewer recently. “They are here.”
    Stakelbeck was appearing as a guest of Sid Roth on “It’s Supernatural!” the new television program available through WND-TV.
    “Individuals with strong ties to the global Muslim Brotherhood network absolutely are advising our government, the U.S. government, on its counterterrorism and Middle East policies. This is the epitome of the fox guarding the hen house,” Stakelbeck continued. “And you wonder why America’s Middle East policies right now are kind of a mess and we see all this chaos in the Middle East? We have the bad guys, the Brotherhood, in the halls of power and in our lawmakers’ ears.”
    Get Stakelbeck’s stunning book, “The Brotherhood: America’s Next Great Enemy,” from the WND Superstore now!
    Over the course of the interview, Stakelbeck discusses the Brotherhood, which was was formed in Egypt in 1928, later cooperated with Nazi Germany to extend the slaughtering of Jews, and gave rise to both al-Qaida and Hamas, the terror organization that calls itself the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood.
    http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/we-have-t...alls-of-power/
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Nothing new to me I have said it for a long time. The titular head of homeland security is now a muslim brotherhood member.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Nothing new to me I have said it for a long time. The titular head of homeland security is now a muslim brotherhood member.
    I think anyone that isn't a Obama Robot knows it but it is great to see them actually print the truth once in a while
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up