Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Staff will post comments in red when necessary, end of story, I'm not playing your baby games.
    I should say not...I wouldn't put up with it either (which is why I promise to NEVER, ever, ever Never use the annoying color (you know) ever again.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    I should say not...I wouldn't put up with it either (which is why I promise to NEVER, ever, ever Never use the annoying color (you know) ever again.
    I'm sorry you have decided to play games instead of participating, I would have preferred otherwise. Take it easy!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Back to who the shooter was. A lot of different reports in the media. But clearly he was a troubled guy. Of course, had the police and lawyers in Washington done their job when he shot out some tires, he'd probably have a record, and not be able to purchase the shotgun he bought. Probably wouldn't have got in the navy and thus never had the job that got him onto the base where he murdered people.

A government failure. A failure along the whole path of his life to see how troubled he was.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Thread closed!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Any indication yet of why the whacko decided he had to do it?

Not that it matters a lot. The reason probably has a lot to do with, he had something broken inside his head. As most of these nutcases do. Those who try to find a logical reason for their actions, are looking for a needle in the wrong haystack.

At least the conclusion of this case is being handled in the right order: First, the shooter got dead, second, people started asking "why".
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    Any indication yet of why the whacko decided he had to do it?

Not that it matters a lot. The reason probably has a lot to do with, he had something broken inside his head. As most of these nutcases do. Those who try to find a logical reason for their actions, are looking for a needle in the wrong haystack.

At least the conclusion of this case is being handled in the right order: First, the shooter got dead, second, people started asking "why".
    Truly a damn shame that Fort Hood shooter didn't meet the same fate. No way in hell that I would have failed to kill that SOB HAD I BEEN FACING HIM WITH A WEAPON IN MY HANDS! I'd emptied an entire clip into the bastard and to hell with anybody else's opinion on that. Old style Texas Ranger justice is what is required but this nation gave up on that long ago. A pity that.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Of course the liberal media was all over it and played their assault weapon tune even after it was shown there was no assault weapon used

Here is the liberal media guide to "stuff"

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    One shooter was a black Buddhist who recently resigned from the Navy. I am guessing you can all find something to hate about that.
    What? No rants about more gun laws. You disappoint me Gabby. You are always the first her to climb in top of the dead bodies to advance your liberal ideology

Oh well, the liberal media and Dems will do that dirty work for you

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan