Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
Never.

How does what two other people do affect your 'freedom of religion' exactly?

I don't see a law anywhere that says you must be PC.

If they did it anyway, then it seems they were able to protest. So it appears this 'right' is intact.
I feel like I'm not going to have to fight you on any of those points. Cause everyone here will go off on you

But here you go, guns are already ILLEGAL in certain areas of the united states.

Marriage is a religious term. I don't care if gays get together, let them be misserable together. But calling it MARRIAGE is a slap to the face of every good religious person and they know it. Just call it what it is, a union. Calling it marriage is an abomination to most every religion. People should not be FORCED into accepting that lifestyle. Because as soon as it's totally legal, and churches start saying "No." There's going to be court cases that lead us into HAVING to do the ceremony in church. You know as well as the rest of us that these things tend to just expand upon eachother.

Try saying fag in a courthouse.

And the bikers "broke the law" by showing up anyway. If they could, I'm sure uncle sam would arrest, or at least charge, each and every one of them. the only reason they can't is because so damn many showed up.