Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Do you know how many times I've asked for examples? So far it's been a dry well for those looking. It would also be helpful if you knew what/who my posts were in opposition to.
    This is ridiculous. I've already answered you sufficiently well to have made my point. You've been told, and as is obvious to anybody, that you consistently stand in opposition to anyone taking a solid anti-Obama line (except when they post something you can use for your own purposes, that is ..).

In how many threads have you indulged in arguments against me that degenerate into pathetic put-down exercises ? And why do that, why go to such extremes, unless you're fundamentally driven to oppose in any and every way you can dream up ?

What ELSE but being driven to SUPPORT those I'd oppose could explain the lengths you go to ?

Count for me the number of posts you've ever made in which we agree on anything.

Count the number where you agree with Tyr.

Tell you what. Instead of my picking names out of a hat, why not just give me a tally of supportive posts made by you towards anti-Obama posters here on DP.

Good luck with THAT one. Because the truth is as I say it is ... however you dress your arguments up on a post-by-post basis, whatever excuses you give for the argument offered at any one time, your opposition to anti-Obama posters is persistent, and consistent. As befits a Leftie with an agenda ...
    Last edited by Drummond; 10-12-2013 at 07:12 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!