Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
I reluctantly got involved for this very reason. People like yourself don't wanna take a moment and understand that everyone is entitled to an opinion. What I said in response to your post is again just my "own" opinion. "might not be ready for anything other than praise"? I could give a turd less about praise or what others opinions of me are. And yes, what you did in response was essentially characterisitc of a troll, if you wanted to debate the topic you would of simply questioned my reasons for my opinion on Edward, what he your daddy or something?

Really though, you wanna give honest criticism? go for it, I have'nt a problem with that but to call it a partisan circle jerk is much like your way of handling your initial response, and that is about as partisan as it gets, and not to mention typically in troll style.

Sure, so let me begin then by offering you a warm fuck you for your condescending response. Meant in the most positive possible way of course.

Your taking Edwards statements out of context and addr4ssing them sentence by sentence was about as amateurish a technique as I have ever encountered anywhere.

Your questions to Nevadamedic reeked of partisanship so badly that my bullshit meter melted.

Take your self righteous "this is why folks get tired of boards" sermon and personalize it. Because you epitomize the "enemy" you describe partisan hack!

Self righteous blowhards like yourself are a dime a dozen.

You wanna represent something more, something better, something real. Try being it first.