Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Esslingen View Post
Spoken by a guy with a shit taco for an avatar, NOTHING you could ever say "eats" at me. You conveniently ignore all the times you've been owned like your boy George ignores all the mistakes he's made and then claims he's never made a mistake. Whatever. You are a clown.

Loosecannon challenged you to a debate, you dodged him and I called you out on it and you ran quicker than a Muslim that got served a bacon sandwich at Denny's. Your revisionist history on the subject is typical of the lies and bullshit you "add" to this site. YOU challenged me to debate you on some asshole topics when the only debate I would be interested in participating with you is whether you are a stain on this forum. Your grasp of factual matters on any other subject is negligible which means all you have left is shit.

Go pound your own pile of sand, bitch. You ain't worth my time.

(Apologies to Evil for polluting up your thread. It was not intended. I am done pissing with this bozo.)
I provided the link where you ran, you cannot provide a link to a thread where I ran, Jury has deliberated, you are convicted of being a fucking coward.

I'M THE MAN!

Queer marriage is an asshole topic

You aren't smart enough for here, you are dumber than Paris Hilton. You sir are a freakin joke and everybody knows it.