Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Identify this dog

I get "Jeffers Pet" magazine every month. I've bought a ton of pet supplies from them over the years. This month has a cover with 3 beautiful dogs on the cover. My first thought were young "blue" Pit Bulls. But I think I'm wrong. Anyone have any idea what breed these are? I want one!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Get me one too!
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

3. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

I have two running around right now, they are Pits ( the blue eyes give it away ) mine will be 8 weeks old today and the biggest of the two is 25 lbs ( she is white and blue ) the other is about 20 lbs and she is solid blue with a small patch of white on her chin, they are actually Bullies ( a large breed of Pit ) My female ( Khaos ) is right about 70 lbs so she isn't small by no means but when she gave birth I had to take her to the Vet to get a C section ( $700 ) and then only 2 pups survived , the little Blue one ( that is her name Blue ) was born first at home but she couldn't pass the others ( even with help ) so the Vet cut her open, the other pup that survived ( Dead Dog ) was actually lifeless for the first 3 hours of life, the vet said she had a faint heart beat but was lifeless , that pup sat on the table ( while the wife tried to revive her for 2 and a half hours at the vet, the vet asked us when we where leaving if we wanted to take her or said he could get rid of her ( but the wife wouldn't give up ) so we brought a dead dog home , after being home for a short bit the wife ran up to the store to get something for dinner and as we sat there eating we heard the loudest screaming from a puppy I have ever heard and sure enough it was dead dog , as I said the Dog is Huge ( they both are ) but the bright blue eyes and them being so big ( and uncoordinated ) makes them cute as hell, but today I will give then there first shots and second worm treatments and then they are gone, It is hard to believe 2 dogs can be so much trouble !!
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

5. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Some might take offense to it but I would name the dead dog Jesus. I think names should fit the animal, or the person in some cases.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

7. Thanks jimnyc, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I have two running around right now, they are Pits ( the blue eyes give it away ) mine will be 8 weeks old today and the biggest of the two is 25 lbs ( she is white and blue ) the other is about 20 lbs and she is solid blue with a small patch of white on her chin, they are actually Bullies ( a large breed of Pit ) My female ( Khaos ) is right about 70 lbs so she isn't small by no means but when she gave birth I had to take her to the Vet to get a C section ( $700 ) and then only 2 pups survived , the little Blue one ( that is her name Blue ) was born first at home but she couldn't pass the others ( even with help ) so the Vet cut her open, the other pup that survived ( Dead Dog ) was actually lifeless for the first 3 hours of life, the vet said she had a faint heart beat but was lifeless , that pup sat on the table ( while the wife tried to revive her for 2 and a half hours at the vet, the vet asked us when we where leaving if we wanted to take her or said he could get rid of her ( but the wife wouldn't give up ) so we brought a dead dog home , after being home for a short bit the wife ran up to the store to get something for dinner and as we sat there eating we heard the loudest screaming from a puppy I have ever heard and sure enough it was dead dog , as I said the Dog is Huge ( they both are ) but the bright blue eyes and them being so big ( and uncoordinated ) makes them cute as hell, but today I will give then there first shots and second worm treatments and then they are gone, It is hard to believe 2 dogs can be so much trouble !!
    Ok, so they are Pits. I thought so at first and then started doubting myself. Man I would love one of them!!

9. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Some might take offense to it but I would name the dead dog Jesus. I think names should fit the animal, or the person in some cases.
    Dead dog was more a name as to not get attached to either of them, I agree with you if I was to keep this dog she would without a doubt have a name describing her remarkable birth

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Ok, so they are Pits. I thought so at first and then started doubting myself. Man I would love one of them!!
    James if ya really want one I have one for ya, just let me know
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I get "Jeffers Pet" magazine every month. I've bought a ton of pet supplies from them over the years. This month has a cover with 3 beautiful dogs on the cover. My first thought were young "blue" Pit Bulls. But I think I'm wrong. Anyone have any idea what breed these are? I want one!!

Gotta admit. That animal is much more cute, and interesting than Obama.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !