Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    This kind of stuff doesn't even fall into the mythological category, it's pure fantasy. Who make up these virgins. wives, sisters, daughters? These guys are really hung up on subservient women. And women so pure you can see the marrow of their bones? Now there's a sensual site. I'm sure the women just can't wait to be made one of 72 others put there just to please the man. Not to mention 80,000 servants working around his modest home. Talk about a war on women.
    Sex starved crazy and horny.
    Some are so horny that they are about to "blow up" (jihadists).... --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 04-02-2014 at 09:38 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    72 year old virgin just shouldn't go in the same sentence as the word paradise and or snack bar

Agreed Jeff. It's an Insult to SNACK BARS everywhere. By the way. Jeff Dunham uses that 72 year old virgin line with ACHMED..the terrorist. But, much to his displeasure...The 72 Year Old Virgin is MALE.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

3. Thanks Gaffer, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I noticed that you used the words "my religion" instead of the word =Islam. Is that a clever distinction you are trying to slip by?

If not explain this then.
    The 72 "WIVES" (in arabic), not virgins hadith is Gharib (strange). Of course, wiki doesn't mention anything about weak chains of narration or plain fabricated hadiths. They are just quoted without further consideration. A Gharib hadith only exists as an example to point out to students that it is weak and not to be used for doctrine or law.

In any case, 72 wives or 72 virgins is an obscure thing you like to cling on to for the purpose of ridiculing our beliefs. I don't know why. We don't ridicule you for the belief that when you go to heaven, you will sprout wings, be issued a harp and a halo and spend eternity on a little cloud do we?

Allegory is a thing. Look it up.

BTW, "my religion" is Islam. I thought you knew

This kind of stuff doesn't even fall into the mythological category, it's pure fantasy. Who make up these virgins. wives, sisters, daughters? These guys are really hung up on subservient women. And women so pure you can see the marrow of their bones? Now there's a sensual site. I'm sure the women just can't wait to be made one of 72 others put there just to please the man. Not to mention 80,000 servants working around his modest home. Talk about a war on women.
    You're the one hung up on this. There are hundreds of other descriptions of Paradise in strong Hadiths and in the Qur'aan, yet you stick to just this weak, incorrectly translated hadith just to ridicule and scoff at us.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    The 72 "WIVES" (in arabic), not virgins hadith is Gharib (strange). Of course, wiki doesn't mention anything about weak chains of narration or plain fabricated hadiths. They are just quoted without further consideration. A Gharib hadith only exists as an example to point out to students that it is weak and not to be used for doctrine or law.

In any case, 72 wives or 72 virgins is an obscure thing you like to cling on to for the purpose of ridiculing our beliefs. I don't know why. We don't ridicule you for the belief that when you go to heaven, you will sprout wings, be issued a harp and a halo and spend eternity on a little cloud do we?

Allegory is a thing. Look it up.

BTW, "my religion" is Islam. I thought you knew

You're the one hung up on this. There are hundreds of other descriptions of Paradise in strong Hadiths and in the Qur'aan, yet you stick to just this weak, incorrectly translated hadith just to ridicule and scoff at us.
    Yes I do scoff. But I'm not hung up on anything. As you say there are hundreds of descriptions of paradise, as y'all call it, so which one do you look forward too. So what does a wife have to look forward to other than being subservient to a man? Or do they have their own version of things?

There's something wrong with any religion that needs to be interpreted by many people,which is all hadiths are.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

6. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes I do scoff. But I'm not hung up on anything. As you say there are hundreds of descriptions of paradise, as y'all call it, so which one do you look forward too. So what does a wife have to look forward to other than being subservient to a man? Or do they have their own version of things?
    Woman have to look forward to an afterlife of abject luxury where all their needs are tended to. Just the same as men.

We have more than just a few hadiths to give us our religion. The Qur'aan is the best source. The following two verses alone show that the rewards of Paradise are for both Men and Women.

Whosoever does an evil deed will be requited only with the like of it; and whosoever acts righteously and has attained to faith -- be he a male or a female -- they shall enter Paradise and be provided sustenance beyond all reckoning. (40:40)

Surely the men who submit (to Allah) and the women who submit (to Allah), the men who have faith and the women who have faith, the men who are obedient and the women who are obedient, the men who are truthful and the women who are truthful; the men who are steadfast and the women who are steadfast, the men who humble themselves (to Allah) and the women who humble themselves (to Allah), the men who give alms and the women who give alms, the men who fast and the women who fast, the men who guard their chastity and the women who guard their chastity, the men who remember Allah much and the women who remember Allah much: for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and a mighty reward. (33:35)

There's something wrong with any religion that needs to be interpreted by many people,which is all hadiths are.
    Are you saying the Christianity also has something wrong? All religion is open to interpretation. You just have to be careful to follow the best of interpretations so you do not go astray.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

You just have to be careful to follow the best of interpretations so you do not go astray.

And your interpretation is the only correct one yes millions see it one way but they are all fake
    Last edited by Jeff; 04-03-2014 at 06:51 AM.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Woman have to look forward to an afterlife of abject luxury where all their needs are tended to. Just the same as men.

We have more than just a few hadiths to give us our religion. The Qur'aan is the best source. The following two verses alone show that the rewards of Paradise are for both Men and Women.

Are you saying the Christianity also has something wrong? All religion is open to interpretation. You just have to be careful to follow the best of interpretations so you do not go astray.
    Then who makes up these servants and wives if everyone is pampered?

And yes Christianity does. I did say any religion.

I made a statement. Any religion that needs to be interpreted has something wrong with it. That's a simple statement and no one needs to interpret it's meaning. And I am referring to what is said, not what language it was said in. If this statement came from the koran there would be a hundred different hadiths about it's meaning and whether it was taken out of context. Six of which would be considered major hadiths to be followed, and 40 not quite so great, and 54 as goof balls.

I'm concentrating on islam here but the same can be said of any religion. People have a belief to get them through the reality of life. To have something to look forward to either in this life or an after life. They put human traits to something that is beyond their comprehension. Love, hate, jealousy, subservience, obedience, sacrifice are all traits no omnipotent creator would have. Those are flaws. The so called holy books are filled with these flaws, especially the koran, after all it's suppose to have been dictated directly while the bible is just third person descriptions of events.

Quoting passages at me means nothing. Counter me with your own thoughts and comments. I don't get into knocking peoples religion even when I think they are imbecilic. But I do knock islam as it is a direct danger to all societies. It was born of war and conquest and that continues today even in islamic societies. And don't use some backward 4th world african country with ignorant fools beheading and shooting people and calling themselves christians as examples.

God is whatever you make it out to be.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

This is laughable, at best. Is there HONESTLY, any member here who can PROVE...after we die. We go anywhere other than six feet under, or confined to an URN, placed on a mantel or shelf for ETERNITY?

Of course. My Christian teachings of more than 60 years has reminded me of a Heaven, and Hell. I use the Bible as my guide in life. So I have been told. When I die I will either go to Heaven, or Hell.

Personally. Due to my beliefs in GOD, as a Christian. I am convinced God has placed all of us in what HE calls Hell, because WE ARE ALL SINNERS. And the only way to meet in eternity, Heaven. Is to share the Love he has given us with others as GOOD, KIND, HONEST, UNSELFISH Human beings.
    Violate any of those rules while alive....then only YOU know where you may end up.

I am prepared to hear all of the screaming, and anger. However. I still believe I do not have to make excuses, nor must I explain WHY I believe, or have Faith in someone we call GOD.
    I am only answerable to HIM. Because I believe.
    If you disagree. So be it.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Then who makes up these servants and wives if everyone is pampered?

And yes Christianity does. I did say any religion.

I made a statement. Any religion that needs to be interpreted has something wrong with it. That's a simple statement and no one needs to interpret it's meaning. And I am referring to what is said, not what language it was said in. If this statement came from the koran there would be a hundred different hadiths about it's meaning and whether it was taken out of context. Six of which would be considered major hadiths to be followed, and 40 not quite so great, and 54 as goof balls.
    I think you partly understand. The study of hadith takes years at a University (Like Al Azhar in Cairo). You can't just read a book and consider yourself knowledgeable which is the mistake (maybe intentional) that the likes of Al Qaeda and the Taliban make. The concept of Takfir where they read a few books and consider themselves scholars then go around telling other Muslims they are wrong is a cancer in many uneducated backwaters and leads people astray from the straight and narrow. It's all about power and corruption.

The "interpretation" I follow is mainstream and taken from the four established schools of thought which were born of centuries of scholarly debate and study. The basics of Islam are very easy to follow though and require no interpretation. Pray, Fast, Give charity, Go on pilgrimage if you can, and just believe in God and accept Mohamed (saw) as His messenger.

And don't use some backward 4th world african country with ignorant fools beheading and shooting people and calling themselves christians as examples.
    Why not? You do the same when there is a chance to make Muslims appear bad. Islam is not the threat you appear to think it is. It is the solution.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I think you partly understand. The study of hadith takes years at a University (Like Al Azhar in Cairo). You can't just read a book and consider yourself knowledgeable which is the mistake (maybe intentional) that the likes of Al Qaeda and the Taliban make. The concept of Takfir where they read a few books and consider themselves scholars then go around telling other Muslims they are wrong is a cancer in many uneducated backwaters and leads people astray from the straight and narrow. It's all about power and corruption.

The "interpretation" I follow is mainstream and taken from the four established schools of thought which were born of centuries of scholarly debate and study. The basics of Islam are very easy to follow though and require no interpretation. Pray, Fast, Give charity, Go on pilgrimage if you can, and just believe in God and accept Mohamed (saw) as His messenger.

Why not? You do the same when there is a chance to make Muslims appear bad. Islam is not the threat you appear to think it is. It is the solution.
    ^^^ YAYAYA, Hitler had a solution too. It was to murder all the Jews same on Islam has . Same one Hamas has. You support Hamas do you not??? I rest my case.
    A word of advice, perhaps you need to stop lying to yourself. No true Muslim (as you described Muslims) could support Hamas. No man can serve two masters and be true to both.. I think that you have a roadblock in faith that you are refusing to face. That is when a man claims to renounce evil yet cheers on an evil murdering group.
    Stop trying to ride two horses is my advice , take it as friendly advice Hoss.. An observation from one that once tried to ride three horses long ago.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.