Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

It's looking like Dad is a muzzie, son may or may not be but is certainly sympathetic according to his emails prior to deserting.

Junior deserts, gets captured, at least 6 U.S. servicemen die trying to find him & rescue him.

The Brits say he was in good health, but Obama claims his health was bad to the level of life threatening, justifying another end-run around Congress to make a trade for a deserter for 5 high ranking jihadists.

Yeah, this one will erupt larger than any scandal yet for BamBam.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

2. Thanks jimnyc, Jeff, Abbey Marie, Gaffer, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default BOMBSHELL: First Words of Bergdahl’s Father at White House Were Arabic

Yes it is all making sense why Obama had to rush it without even giving Congress the notification like he was suppose, one of his brothers needed help.

Before our resident Muslim screams this is a hate site , it is a video, just listen to the traitor, its all there right in front of ya.

At yesterday’s evening presser, Bowe Bergdahl’s father praised Allah when he said “Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim” —which means “In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Compassionate.” Reportedly, The Taliban praised Allah right back saying the trade happened “due to the benevolence of Allah Almighty and the sacrifices of the heroic and courageous Mujahidin of the Islamic Emirate.”
    Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/06/bombsh...iy0AKcqebmm.99

http://clashdaily.com/2014/06/bombsh...-house-arabic/
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

4. Thanks Abbey Marie, Gaffer, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I wasn't aware that there was any evidence that Bergdahl was a "deserter."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Then you need to read around a bit with all of the news coming out. His fellow soldiers who were with him over there are spilling all of the beans.

7. Thanks Jeff, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default TEN Terrorists for One Traitor: The Prisoner Release You Didn’t Hear About

Not 5 for one, how about 10 for 1 !!!

Back in August of 2013 there was a release of 5 Guantanamo detainees as a good will gesture to the T.... In other words, they got five of their people back and we got the right to open peace talks with them. Do you find that the least bit submissive? It was not widely reported, because compared to the news of that time it seemed relatively insignificant.
    I had somewhat forgotten about this release and stumbled upon it by accident in our site archives. But in light of the Obama Administration trading five very dangerous Taliban leaders for a traitorous American deserter who once told his father that he was ashamed to be an American, I think this is very important.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/to...sg_share_topic

9. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

11. Thanks Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    I served in the same battalion in Afghanistan and participated in the attempts to retrieve him throughout the summer of 2009. After we redeployed, every member of my brigade combat team received an order that we were not allowed to discuss what happened to Bergdahl for fear of endangering him. He is safe, and now it is time to speak the truth.

And that the truth is: Bergdahl was a deserter, and soldiers from his own unit died trying to track him down.
    Apparently he could/should be charged with either AWOL or desertion. Based on the notoriety of the event with the president involved, you would never see charges coming forth. But I'll believe his own brothers in arms who are starting to speak up before others.

13. Thanks Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Obama, the Democrats, and all ANTI-AMERICAN phonies who call themselves LIBERAL patriots DO NOT WANT THIS KIND OF STORY TO BE TOLD.

He deserted. Pure and Simple. Most of us have known that since it took place.

Americans in uniform were trying to PROTECT him...in what all of us now know, was nothing more than DOD Political Correctness. SANCTIONED BY OBAMA'S ADMIN, and the Other LIARS in Congress.

This is why Obama went behind CONGRESS, and YES....BROKE THE LAW.

Just like HILLARY THE LIAR, CHEAT, AND PIG CLINTON. There are no distinctions between LIARS. Obama and Clinton are just the HEADS of the SNAKE.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

15. Thanks Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post

Gabby. There seem to be MANY, MANY things you ARE NOT AWARE OF.., which is very strange, coming from someone who often brags about KNOWING EVERYTHING.
    So, this is for them.

17. Thanks Jeff, jimnyc, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Apparently he could/should be charged with either AWOL or desertion. Based on the notoriety of the event with the president involved, you would never see charges coming forth. But I'll believe his own brothers in arms who are starting to speak up before others.
    It will come down to Obama saying " If I had a son, a traitor, that after 5 years had trouble with the American language , and his first welcome home was to praise Allah, he would be this guy "

This guy will walk like a hero because he has the panty waste in charge on his side. Hell how would Obama look like a hero for getting out a guy that was charged with desertion?
    Last edited by Jeff; 06-02-2014 at 03:13 PM.

19. Thanks aboutime, Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    And you know all of this how? Where are these concentration camps located? Who runs them and why?

Five murderers were released to get the release of an ignorant liberal fool. It was done illegally, without the consent or knowledge of congress and violating all US policy. Those five are all top ranking taliban leaders who will be back into action very soon. Modern communications will have them back in command in no time. When it's convenient they will simply walk away from their overseers in Qatar.

You do realize that the taliban, AQ, hamas, boko haram and many others are just the military arms of the muslim brotherhood? The release of these five was just an appeasement of the brotherhood and a way for the pretender to make himself look good once again, at least in the polls.

Gaffer. In ref to jafar's statements. You must remember he is the master of Propaganda, here on DP. jafar lives in fear. Fear that someone he claims NOT TO SUPPORT, will discover he is failing with his attempts to DEFEND such organizations like The Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban, AQ, Hamas, Boko, Hezbolla, and last...but not least...The PUPPET OBAMA. Modern Day ALLAH, Messiah figure who BOWS to everyone.
    So, this is for them.

21. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    It will come down to Obama saying " If I had a son, a traitor, that after 5 years had trouble with the American language , and his first welcome home was to praise Allah, he would be this guy "

This guy will walk like a hero because he has the panty waste in charge on his side. Hell how would Obama look like a hero for getting out a guy that was charged with desertion?

Jeff. That game started on Sunday when RICE took to the Sunday News Circuit again. Just like Benghazi week.

They are working so hard to DEFEND ANOTHER TRAITOR, they must make up lies as they go along.
    Bet OBAMA won't spend any time having a BEER with any members of Bergdahl's company who PROTECTED him, and Some...EVEN DIED looking for him.
    Last edited by aboutime; 06-02-2014 at 03:17 PM.
    So, this is for them.

23. Thanks Jeff, Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty is the cornerstone of our justice system. After all, otherwise, I can just say you're a terrorist, and demand that you prove you're not. Oh, and btw, that will mean denouncing your extremist views of Margaret Thatcher. Since you cannot prove a negative, and I can pick out what I believe to be extremist views of your in relation to Ms. Thatcher, I win. Oh yeah, and you're not allowed to refute me, call anyone in to defend you, or even see the inside of a court. So, you're a terrorist, right?
    ????????????????

Margaret Thatcher had no extremist views at all, so far as I'm aware. If you think you can find any, be my guest.

In fact, what characterised her in large measure was her devotion to doing what it took to neutralise extremism !

I note and respect your point about 'innocent until proven guilty'. It is a very worthy principle. However .. there is a flaw in the way you apply it. DragonStryk, I don't doubt that you won't like this one bit .. but really, it DOES have to be said: human laws, human standards of justice, are for human beings. And terrorists FAIL TO QUALIFY.

This is one very good reason why I've not the slightest qualms about the existence of Gitmo (I wish there were more of them), nor, what's alleged to go on there (superb medical facilities notwithstanding, of course ..).

Of course not, and no rational person would think otherwise. It would make my argument look insanely weak, and of course, a person has a right to defend themselves against accusations. That's an inherent right, meaning that is the right of everyone, not just american citizens.
    Yes. As applied to human beings. Agreed.

Most of these prisoners were picked up while firing at us, it would not have been hard to prove that they were enemy soldiers trying to harm us, and hold them by above-board legal means until their execution. So why didn't we? Because we wanted to use torture to get answers out of people ...

So, you're saying that American authorities were trying to indulge some sort of crazed, inhuman whim ? 'WE WANTED TO USE TORTURE TO GET ANSWERS OUT OF PEOPLE' ... YOUR words ... sounds like off-the-chart Leftie demonising to me.

So explain why they'd WANT to use torture, especially as, since, according to you, the results of it would lead to dodgy information ?? Come on, DragonStryk ... I want to hear from you your theories as to why torture was such a 'wanted' activity, why there was such keenness in employing it.

By the way, that point made ... I simply don't care whether terrorists were tortured or not. I see no reason to suppose they didn't deserve it.

.. and so we had to dehumanize them somehow.
    Ridiculous. They were already 'dehumanised' .. if they were ever human in the first place !! .. as proven by their being terrorists !!

Nevermind that most of the methods used ensure that we're going to get a ton of lies and misinformation that keep us looking in the wrong places, we got lucky once or twice, so it works.
    I don't accept that torture produces the extent of unreliability you claim. But, never mind .. let's say you happen to be right on that. Well .. YOU have said the interrogators 'got lucky once or twice'. If so .. in 'getting lucky' ... did they manage to save innocent lives ??

DOESN'T THAT MAKE IT WORTH THE EFFORT ?? Or, if not in your view, please tell us your estimate of 'acceptable' needless casualties caused by NOT using every possible method of information extraction !!

Oh, and Obama couldn't have "illegally" released anyone from Gitmo. We ensured that when we took them into custody in a manner that would've been bounced out of even military courts, and thus, the only legal thing to do is release them.
    I haven't a clue on any issue of legality - true or false - in this context, DragonStryk. The only comment I offer is that you're evidently a 'release terrorists, never mind how many they may kill if we do this' .. kind of arguer. Which I recognise to be a typically Left wing argument, and also typical of Obama's own thinking until he, as President, had to face up to the REALITY of what wholesale releases would mean !!!

I wish he'd retained that realism. But he's apparently reneging on it now. The release of those five senior Taliban terrorists is a very major success for the Taliban, and one that WILL translate into harm in future.

As we have been detaining them in a manner that violates our own laws, morals, and basic human rights we say we believe in. Moral strength and integrity can only be shown when they are tested, and as long as we continue to surrender to abject hatred, we are losing that test.
    Nice words. The reality is that the US has been dealing with a savage, subhuman enemy, to which civilised niceties matter not a jot. I very much doubt that the terrorists concerned have any capacity whatever to understand such things.

So, for the sake of self-image and the comforting belief in one's intact 'integrity' ... tell me this, then How does it serve 'integrity' to adopt methodologies so restrained, so therefore ineffective, that needless deaths are the result ?? You've admitted yourself that torture isn't completely useless. So, tell me of the 'integrity' involved in ALLOWING INNOCENTS TO NEEDLESSLY DIE, FOR THE SAKE OF SELF-RESTRAINT !
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

25. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Campaign? How many TERRORISTS were waterboarded since 2001? Seriously, do you even know? And in that time, how many heads have the Taliban and Al Qaeda saw off with small swords? Or how many people have been killed for the apostasy you claim doesn't exist? Or how many people stoned for petty crimes? Or caned/flogged/whipped? How many women abused?

Yet I don't hear you condemning such. Well, not true, 1 out of like 500 stories you will agree, so long as the people are from SA or Iran. But a few terrorists get waterboarded for intel and you want to speak up suddenly.

Just odd that you speak up about 50% of any perceived wrongdoing by the USA, and about .05% of anything Islamic, even when it's terrorism.

Jim. Note that jafar managed to completely avoid mentioning the TORTURE of an entire nation on September 11, 2001. And the continued torture that has caused the entire nation to rely on BEING SCARED, and WORRIED about WHEN THE NEXT ATTACK might come.

Jafar's propaganda machine. Like the Taliban, and AQ...per the leadership of the DEAD "OBL" who declared WAR on America...must never be compromised in any way. Unless jafar admits he fully supports the OBAMA Machine...supported by the Muslim Brotherhood.
    Isn't that correct jafar?
    So, this is for them.

27. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    I hate the Taliban and I have made it 100% clear.
    Sounds good. Nonetheless, Gaffer has already shown you the interconnection between terrorist groups, and how many of them are offshoots of the Muslim Brotherhood.

And I note how, your 'hatred' or not, how keen you seem to be to demonise the Taliban's enemy, namely, the US. I, too, want details about the 'concentration camps' you allege exist.

Are you proud of the US campaign of torture? Don't you think that the use of torture loses a lot of moral ground?
    What CAMPAIGN of torture ? See ... there's an example of demonising, right there !

I'm neither proud, nor not proud. I don't care whether terrorists receive torture or not. If information can be extracted through that means - and even DragonStryk admitted that torture HAS achieved a result ! - then it's serving a good cause.

If you torture your enemy, you are no better than them.
    Really ?

A terrorist enemy is extremely unlikely to be employing torture in an effort to save lives !!! However, US interrogators have life-saving results very much in mind when they do their best to make terrorists talk. Right there, Jafar, is an important distinction !

But in your enthusiasm to allege 'concentration camps', you appear to have let it pass you by .....
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

29. Thanks Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post