Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Give us $3b a year in military aid along with other assistance (like intel support) and we might think about it Or do you expect us to do it with sticks, stones and a few AKs we pick up along the way?
    NOT ONE of these groups got to where they are without the support of the locals. You mean to tell me that all of Islam put together couldn't put down a small group like Hamas? Bullshit. There is not a single legitimate military force in all of the Islamic world? No group of people that fight for good? An endless amount of Islamic terror groups, and you're telling me that Islam couldn't put together a force, sort of like the UN would do, and go into a particular area and remove a group of people? Or is it that no one wants to, or no one will? Or that many "support the cause" of Hamas, a terror organization?

2. Thanks Jeff, Gaffer, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    NOT ONE of these groups got to where they are without the support of the locals. You mean to tell me that all of Islam put together couldn't put down a small group like Hamas? Bullshit. There is not a single legitimate military force in all of the Islamic world? No group of people that fight for good? An endless amount of Islamic terror groups, and you're telling me that Islam couldn't put together a force, sort of like the UN would do, and go into a particular area and remove a group of people? Or is it that no one wants to, or no one will? Or that many "support the cause" of Hamas, a terror organization?

Jim. Notice how jafar only has to pretend his friends in Hamas are victims? He never finds any way to disrupt, or go against the rulings of Hatred/Hamas hands down to everyone.
    They (Palestinians) have been extorted, threatened, and shown the SHARPNESS of the deadly swords used on Islamists, Muslims who stir up Opposition to Hamas in any way.

The people in Gaza who call themselves victims of Israel have been brainwashed, warned, and convinced to OBEY Hamas...or lose their life.
    FEAR is what HAMAS thrives on, and dominates.
    Any talk of PEACE against Hamas, would be like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Barrack Obama going on NATIONWIDE TV...telling American Black Citizens...

"WE HAVE BEEN LYING, CHEATING, AND ROBBING ALL BLACK AMERICANS SINCE THE END OF THE AMERICAN CIVIL WAR!"
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

4. Thanks Gaffer, Drummond thanked this post