Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Originally Posted by red state
    HEAR, HEAR!!! You are once again SPOT ON my good friend. You have spine to call it as you see it YET the reserve to be as respectful as humanly possible to our enemies or to those who would show our enemies undue respect. I have no such reserve and if there are those who don't care for my posting style.......don't read.

Very well spoken without my having to dump a coined phrase or title on this terrorist supporter and offending the thin-skinned ones among us.

Thanks, Red State ! Tried to leave a 'reputation' comment, but I got the standard 'you must spread reputation around before giving it to Red State again' message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Thanks, Red State ! Tried to leave a 'reputation' comment, but I got the standard 'you must spread reputation around before giving it to Red State again' message.

Anyway .... I watched BBC News this morning (my idea of masochism ..). According to them, Israel and Hamas have agreed a 72 hour humanitarian ceasefire, 'because Israel had felt the weight of international pressure against them'.

Typical BBC. They've been bombarding us with 'sympathize with the Gazans' reports for weeks. Now, they're playing it as an Israeli reaction to condemnation of their actions, and this ceasefire as evidence that they'd grown 'a conscience' about it. They also showed a clip of an aborted attack, aborted at the last second because children had been seen running around in the target area .. this as evidence of their 'new found' conscience.

I tell you, if the BBC isn't a mouthpiece for Hamas, they're managing an Oscar-winning performance as one.

Jafar (spelling variable ?) would be proud.

Not a problem Drummond and no thanks or reputation required cuz I'm simply speaking my mind and could care less who likes it. Still, the acknowledgement is extremely appreciated and I count it an honor coming from one of the more knowledgeable and distinguished members such as yourself. I also dislike the forced reputation on others....they either deserve it or not and with your attempt to 'rep' my posts......just remember that it is the thought that counts. HA!!!

Drummond, you are so correct.....the left and pretend conservatives among us would do anything to silence our opposition of their destroying the USA, causing havoc all around the world and siding with the enemy. The BBC is no different and to spread the same propaganda as HUMMUS or take up for the HUMMUS is an outright disgrace to any news organization (or any forum member). It has been said that jafar would make an excellent host or friend but I would suggest to anyone that gullible need only look at how such scum has infiltrated FREE countries and enjoy the hospitality and success of said countries while supporting terrorists. They always show their true colors in the end and let's be clear about something; I would hate to see Australia, the USA or any other such Nation fall under islam because these folks who trust them will (probably) find out pretty quick what standing they have with their friendly neighborhood muslim. This cult that almost make up an entire race of people have shown their true colors during WWII, 9-11 and across the globe with their treatment of non-muslim religions/faiths.
    Last edited by red state; 08-01-2014 at 03:38 PM.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

2. Thanks aboutime, Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

grab your popcorn

Let the propaganda war begin. It looks like another bad move for Hamas, as they hold an ‘Islamic Funeral’ but they forgot one vital ingredient for the funeral: DEAD PEOPLE.
    For years now Hamas has had a violent hold on Israel, and with that same grip, a hold on the mainstream media. We, the conservative post, remain unwavering.

Lights… Camera… Gullible Liberals:

source

4. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

What the hell....bury em anyway.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

6. Thanks NightTrain, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the heads up...it's great to learn there were no deaths and injuries in Gaza. Awesome.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    grab your popcorn

Let the propaganda war begin. It looks like another bad move for Hamas, as they hold an ‘Islamic Funeral’ but they forgot one vital ingredient for the funeral: DEAD PEOPLE.
    For years now Hamas has had a violent hold on Israel, and with that same grip, a hold on the mainstream media. We, the conservative post, remain unwavering.

Lights… Camera… Gullible Liberals:

source

Those are some pretty animated corpses!

Not the first time they've been caught staging this kind of crap.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Those are some pretty animated corpses!

Not the first time they've been caught staging this kind of crap.
    Give them all a napalm cremation. Free of charge!!!!--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

11. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Thanks for the heads up...it's great to learn there were no deaths and injuries in Gaza. Awesome.
    I actually heard of and saw pictures/video of quite a few dead in Gaza. It's such a shame that they believed in a terrorist organization, and that these terrorists brought this crap upon these people.

13. Thanks fj1200, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    At what point did anyone claim that there were no deaths?

Did you watch the video from 60 minutes?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So executing all the pals yesterday that were "aiding"Israel will be added to the Hamas numbers?

16. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post