Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Originally Posted by grannyhawkins The governments only fault in the issues with the black community, can only be the war on poverty. The government, doesn't knock up black women, the government doesn't tell black men an women not to work, or go do drugs, quit school, prostitute themselves, rob, rape or pillage. This is the behavior of barbarians!!! The fault lies squarely on the backs of the black community, the black leadership and first and foremost the black individual.

... The black community, as a whole, needs to take a good long look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    To merely look at one statistic and one stereotype is to avoid looking at the actual problem. The actual problem are the socio-economic factors that lead to what we see. The status of the black family has plummeted since the War on Poverty and the Civil Rights Act and to spout about what blacks are "more prone to do" avoids reality and destroys the credibility of those saying it.
    And just who's fault is that??? Is that whitey's fault, that since the war on poverty and.......civil rights, blacks are worse off??? That's yur conclusin, not mine!!!
    Last edited by grannyhawkins; 08-25-2014 at 05:36 PM.
    Endeavor to Persevere

2. Thanks red state, Jeff, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Gunny. Didn't watch any of it. I did hear that Sharpton would be there to give the eulogy. That was all I needed to know. Predictably. Anyone who has ever heard his Pure, Unadulterated, Hate filled, Trash mouth, Lying scumbag voice knows....Trash in-Trash out.
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks aboutime, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I didn't miss that part but everybody keeps talking about what they think and not addressing studies that don't bear out opinions. I can agree that there are issues but there isn't going to be any solution to the problem until it's correctly identified. If we keep wanting to say that they are "more prone" then the solution is more jails while the problem self perpetuates, the other option is to come up with policies that strengthen the family, increase economic opportunities, etc. We want them to move up in society but that is virtually impossible when the welfare policies that have gotten us to where we are are combined with minimum wage and regulatory rules that destroy job opportunities at the lowest levels, where more blacks reside unfortunately, assuring that they are unable to move up.
    All the rules and regulations, were set up ta give blacks a hand up!!! I started my workin career at 25 cents an hour, puttin up hay for the winter, I milked 40 ta 50 head of Holsteins 365 days a year for 65 dollars a week plus room and board. The 65 dollars a week, meant sittin on a tractor, plantin, fixin fence, pickin stone, cleanin up cow shat, pullin calves from the uterus, while tastin after birth, artificially inseminatin, harvestin, fixin barns, cuttin horns and cauterizin and a whole lot more, from sunup to well past sundown.

Nobody, no matter the flavor, will ever get ahead workin just 40 hours a week, but you do have ta drag yur sorry arse outta bed, each and everyday, to even get a start and the government subsidies are never gonna give you the good life you desire, yur gonna have to put some effort inta that!!!
    Last edited by grannyhawkins; 08-25-2014 at 06:18 PM.
    Endeavor to Persevere

6. Thanks aboutime, red state, Jeff, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grannyhawkins View Post
    All the rules and regulations, were set up ta give blacks a hand up!!! I started my workin career at 25 cents an hour, puttin up hay for the winter, I milked 40 ta 50 head of Holsteins 365 days a year for 65 dollars a week plus room and board. The 65 dollars a week, meant sittin on a tractor, plantin, fixin fence, pickin stone, cleanin up cow shat, pullin calves from the uterus, while tastin after birth, artificially inseminatin, harvestin, fixin barns, cuttin horns and cauterizin and a whole lot more, from sunup to well past sundown.

Nobody, no matter the flavor, will ever get ahead workin just 40 hours a week, but you do have ta drag yur sorry arse outta bed, each and everyday, to even get a start and the government subsidies are never gonna give you the good life you desire, yur gonna have to put some effort inta that!!!

Thanks granny. Absolutely, and totally agree. Today's "ME" generation of "I", has been nearly completely extorted into believing that the word "WORK" is something for fools, when the alternative is an "UNCLE SAM HANDOUT".

Even those who feel working for minimum wage is Unconstitutional, and demanding higher pay HATE HAVING TO WORK for anyone, or anything when they can get it "FREE" from UNCLE SAM for Life.

Most of what you spoke about above might as well be in a FOREIGN Language because it requires at least a minimum of (as you have said in the past) Edgu-ma-cation. And our society today isn't something anyone wants to brag about anymore.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

8. Thanks red state, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    I think the plan is to start anywhere and then inspire others in other cities. A black uprising throughout the country give the administration the excuse needed for martial law. Takes time and complete cooperation from the media.
    Now how much sense does THAT make? Put the very people in control (the police) you're trying to crucify?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'll play devil's advocate and fill in for the libs who seem to be absent here....................so, here it goes. Whitey is there to keep us down and we can NEVER get ahead until we have a black president, black attorney general, an ALL black military and a law that prohibits whites from owning a business, voting or expressing their racist hatred (which is why we can't find work, get harrassed by the po po and find ourselves without fathers, hooked on drugs or feel the need to rape and loot). Now, for the defense of liberals: Our country will NEVER "progress" to a utopia until we have TOTAL control by de-fanging and de-clawing the christian/conservative movement that has capitalized from their capitalistic ways which keeps EVERYONE down, destroys our environment and limits our freedom to abort babies, enjoy drugs, sell our bodies and "do it in the road". If we could only tip the scale by overwhelming whitey through the masses and prohibit them from passing laws, voting or expressing their views, we will have "utopia". We may all die by the sword of iSLUM or fall victim to catastrophic diseases and mass poverty but as long as it feels good, we'll be happy for a season and that is truly all that matters anyway since there is no god or afterlife............unless we come back as a cow or some other creature.

So, how'd I do? Who needs liberals.....we already know their ignorance, hatred and mindset by heart. Some of us were once liberal minded ourselves but thank GOD that we were either moderate in this insanity known as liberalism or simply grew out of it with age and wisdom.
    Last edited by red state; 08-25-2014 at 09:11 PM.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

11. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

This same cartoon applies to most ALL of the occurrences during this administration.....and Michael forgot to add the teleprompters!!!!
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

13. Thanks Jeff, Gaffer, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    I'll play devil's advocate and fill in for the libs who seem to be absent here....................so, here it goes. Whitey is there to keep us down and we can NEVER get ahead until we have a black president, black attorney general, an ALL black military and a law that prohibits whites from owning a business, voting or expressing their racist hatred (which is why we can't find work, get harrassed by the po po and find ourselves without fathers, hooked on drugs or feel the need to rape and loot). Now, for the defense of liberals: Our country will NEVER "progress" to a utopia until we have TOTAL control by de-fanging and de-clawing the christian/conservative movement that has capitalized from their capitalistic ways which keeps EVERYONE down, destroys our environment and limits our freedom to abort babies, enjoy drugs, sell our bodies and "do it in the road". If we could only tip the scale by overwhelming whitey through the masses and prohibit them from passing laws, voting or expressing their views, we will have "utopia". We may all die by the sword of iSLUM or fall victim to catastrophic diseases and mass poverty but as long as it feels good, we'll be happy for a season and that is truly all that matters anyway since there is no god or afterlife............unless we come back as a cow or some other creature.

So, how'd I do? Who needs liberals.....we already know their ignorance, hatred and mindset by heart. Some of us were once liberal minded ourselves but thank GOD that we were either moderate in this insanity known as liberalism or simply grew out of it with age and wisdom.
    I KNOW y'all think I'm this sweet, nice humble guy .... I'm coming back as someone hardass that takes no shit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

And I want to know how many people choked and or spit coffee or soda on their screens reading my last post.

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I didn't miss that part but everybody keeps talking about what they think and not addressing studies that don't bear out opinions. I can agree that there are issues but there isn't going to be any solution to the problem until it's correctly identified. If we keep wanting to say that they are "more prone" then the solution is more jails while the problem self perpetuates, the other option is to come up with policies that strengthen the family, increase economic opportunities, etc. We want them to move up in society but that is virtually impossible when the welfare policies that have gotten us to where we are are combined with minimum wage and regulatory rules that destroy job opportunities at the lowest levels, where more blacks reside unfortunately, assuring that they are unable to move up.
    True, welfare encourages single family homes and has since it's inception. It's rigged so that the more children you have out of wedlock the more money you get. SAD....but, it's also not going to change. Anyone who tries to change welfare is labled a racist who hates poor people.

IMHO low income people are given the opportunity to rise up out of poverty, if they only grab hold. They are given a FREE college education...even if their original schooling was less than they might have gotten somewhere else they can take remedial classes in order to catch up.

You mention the minimum wage being another obsticle, but the minimum wage was never supposed to be a living wage. These jobs are simply stepping stones. Raising the minimum wage hurts companies and prevents hiring.

So what do we do, you ask?

-we can't change welfare without libs screaming racism

-raising the minimum wage, simply raises the cost of business which in turn raises the cost for the customer.

Like so many groups before them THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DO IT THEMSELVES.

blacks have the fastest growing middle class, so it can be done, it just takes hard work

18. Thanks Nukeman, Jeff, red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Now how much sense does THAT make? Put the very people in control (the police) you're trying to crucify?
    The police have to do their job or lose it. And I'm not so sure the police, except a select few, are going to be doing much of anything. When rioting is going on and the police are told to stand down, they stand down.

The black supremest are running things now. Much like the KKK in the 20's and 30's.

Only in the black community would a thug be honored at his funeral. Move over Bonnie and Clyde.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

20. Thanks Jeff, Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    And I want to know how many people choked and or spit coffee or soda on their screens reading my last post.
    I did and it was orange juice!!! Damn it, on my new keyboard to!!
    Dats gonda be sticky... -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

22. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

the violence spreads

White Marine Brutally Beaten by Black Mob, In Apparent ‘Revenge’ Attack for Ferguson

A White former Marine suffered a severe brain injury after a group of Black men beat him at a Mississippi restaurant in an apparent ‘revenge’ attack for the killing of Mike Brown in Ferguson, Missouri.

source

24. Thanks Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

And just who's fault is that??? Is that whitey's fault, that since the war on poverty and.......civil rights, blacks are worse off??? That's yur conclusin, not mine!!!
    Um, nooooo. That's not my conclusion. Perhaps a rereading of the thread would help you.

All the rules and regulations, were set up ta give blacks a hand up!!!
    That's not really true. There are/were some of course designed to help but the minimum wage I specifically mentioned is harmful to black teens for example.

Collusion Against Our Youth

Quote Originally Posted by Walter E. Williams
    So what might help to explain? The major villain is the minimum wage law. With each increase in the minimum wage, black teen unemployment rose relative to whites and teen unemployment rose relative to adult. Why? Put yourself in the place of an employer and ask: If I must pay to whomever I hire $7.25 an hour, plus mandated fringes such as Social Security, vacation, health insurance, unemployment insurance, does it pay me to hire a worker who is so unfortunate so as to have a skill level that allows him to contribute only $5 worth of value an hour? Most employers would view hiring such a person a losing economic proposition.

Therefore, the primary effect of a minimum wage law is that of discrimination against the employment of low-skilled workers.Teenagers tend to be low skilled. They lack the experience, knowledge and maturity of adults. That means they will be the primary victims of a minimum wage law. But why are black teens more heavily impacted than white teens? Black teens are far more likely to come from broken homes and attend some of the worst schools in the nation. Therefore, a law that discriminates against the employment of low-skilled workers will have a greater impact on black workers. Moreover, the minimum wage subsidizes racial discrimination. After all, if you must pay $7.25 an hour to whomever you hire, you might as well hire people you like the most, even if they are of identical skill.
    Mr. Williams also mentions that employment regulations I alluded to. So, have I concluded that it's "whitey's fault"?
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    True, welfare encourages single family homes and has since it's inception. It's rigged so that the more children you have out of wedlock the more money you get. SAD....but, it's also not going to change. Anyone who tries to change welfare is labled a racist who hates poor people.

IMHO low income people are given the opportunity to rise up out of poverty, if they only grab hold. They are given a FREE college education...even if their original schooling was less than they might have gotten somewhere else they can take remedial classes in order to catch up.

You mention the minimum wage being another obsticle, but the minimum wage was never supposed to be a living wage. These jobs are simply stepping stones. Raising the minimum wage hurts companies and prevents hiring.

So what do we do, you ask?

-we can't change welfare without libs screaming racism

-raising the minimum wage, simply raises the cost of business which in turn raises the cost for the customer.

Like so many groups before them THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DO IT THEMSELVES.

blacks have the fastest growing middle class, so it can be done, it just takes hard work
    It would seem we have some agreement. But the MW is an example of the problem. The MW not being a living wage is not really the issue. The MW being a stepping stone to gaining experience and building a work history is the issue. If it is that much harder for the poor and uneducated, no matter the race, to get to that first rung then they are more likely to be stuck where they are and make, shall we way, poor life choices. That is what the statistics say about crime, poverty, etc.

Besides, I know what they will scream and what they will say but when a "conservative" starts ranting about the "TRUTH" of what black people are "more prone to do" then it will only distract from the reality of what the true problem is. But don't get me wrong, the US has been resting on its laurels for decades now while the rest of the world has become more competitive. We've made the cost of doing business and hiring workers that much more difficult/costly for business in a global environment and it is affecting everyone here to some degree. Those who are lowest on the rungs are the ones who are feeling it first. The canary in a coal mine if you will.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho

27. Thanks Gaffer, Jeff, Gunny thanked this post