Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Artur wins the prize.

Artur is DP's WARD CHURCHILL. No if's, and's, or but's. Anyone who doesn't agree with Artur, Hamas, Hezbollah, or ISIS is a LITTLE HITLER.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

2. Thanks Sir Evil, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Good grief. Are we into 'Western Zionist conspiracy' la-la land with this rot ??

Precisely how great is your desire to borrow from 'Mein Kampf', 'Herr Axmann' ?

Let me guess. Bringing this fully up to date - do you subscribe to the Hamas core objective of driving Israel into the sea ? After all .. is it not your position that terrorism can be justified, just so long as it's Jews who are on the receiving end of it ?

Or would you just settle for some concentration camps, and maybe even the revisiting of what you have elsewhere been pleased to call a 'story' ?

So I'll set you this challenge. Be candid. Tell us all - if you had cataclysmic powers to arrange ANYTHING you desired - just what fate you'd want to see visited upon Israel and the Jewish race.

Let's finally see where you're trying to lead us to in your posts. 'Justify' yourself, if you seriously think you can. Let it rip. Give us the truth of you.
    why do you have this obsession with israel and of course the jewish race as you put it? pray tell. and i'll try to answer your timely questions ..Did you happen to notice that I've quoted from HAARETZ [ an Israeli news outlet]
    and other Jewish sources..
    Where have I quoted from Mein Kampf?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by artur axmann View Post
    history.
    You have some nerve in that one tooth claiming what you are posting is "history." How about you tell us first off what you define as "legitimate." What should happen to Israel in your perfect world? Be specific and put it in your own words. Man up and provide a thoughtful answer.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

5. Thanks Drummond, Sir Evil thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Ask yourself, Artur Axmann, how many of the 'innocents' in Gaza were willing terrorists or terrorist facilitators. Ask yourself how many attacks were against sites which Hamas were using for their terrorist actions, that absolutely mandating their neutralisation.

Or, 'better yet', don't do any of that, because if you DID, you'd have to start judging the whole situation with uncharacteristic fairness .

Tallyho to you to..
    I don't know why. For some reason, I'd hoped for something a little more substantive, intelligent even, than just a 'Tallyho'.

As to the argument you've offered ...

ASK YOURSELF ,your Lordship the following.
    You and your family of small children and a few grannies are home invaded by an armed and dangerous felon ,a bank robber.
    And the police arrive to apprehend , would you advise them to just go ahead and demolish your home and lob a grenade into your anteroom just so they can kill the bad guy who had been shooting at them?
    ... your argument is, of course, badly flawed.

If you're trying to draw a parallel between your scenario and Israeli actions against Gaza, the comparison fails in a couple of particulars.

One, the likelihood in Gaza is that 'the innocent(s) are entirely willing helpers of the terrorists involved, and not hapless, helpless bystanders.

Two, that Israel cannot reasonably act as your 'police' could, in your example. Israelis hadn't invaded Gaza en masse with troops, nor yet had they set up police stations in Gaza, manned by Israeli police !!!! So, Israel had no capacity to strike against terrorists with the sort of efficient, surgical precision that individual policemen could've introduced into the mix.

... no. Israel was limited to strikes from the air. This it undertook, preferring those to just taking rocket attack after rocket attack from terrorist scum.

I'm sure you see the truth of this -- it's just that you PREFER not to.

And if it's meaningful truth you're after, and someone to blame for all the destruction in Gaza .. that's easy. BLAME HAMAS. They could renouce their Jihadist Charter if they wanted to. They could renounce violence if they wanted to. They could arrange to verifiably disarm, if they wanted to.

BUT THEY DO NOT WANT TO DO ANY OF THAT ... EVEN THOUGH, IF THEY DID, IT WOULD ALL GUARANTEE PEACE IN THE REGION.

So, blame where it's due.

And let's now see you start to consider these matters with some fairness.

If you want to do that, of course ....
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

7. Thanks Sir Evil, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why do you have this obsession with israel and of course the jewish race as you put it? pray tell. and i'll try to answer your timely questions ..Did you happen to notice that I've quoted from HAARETZ [ an Israeli news outlet]
    answer a question with another question....brilliant deflection!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Don't any of these yahoos have anything new or original? I, for one, have grown tired of reading the same old hate filled drivel...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

10. Thanks Drummond, Gaffer, red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    I don't know why. For some reason, I'd hoped for something a little more substantive, intelligent even, than just a 'Tallyho'.

As to the argument you've offered ...

... your argument is, of course, badly flawed.

If you're trying to draw a parallel between your scenario and Israeli actions against Gaza, the comparison fails in a couple of particulars.

One, the likelihood in Gaza is that 'the innocent(s) are entirely willing helpers of the terrorists involved, and not hapless, helpless bystanders.

Two, that Israel cannot reasonably act as your 'police' could, in your example. Israelis hadn't invaded Gaza en masse with troops, nor yet had they set up police stations in Gaza, manned by Israeli police !!!! So, Israel had no capacity to strike against terrorists with the sort of efficient, surgical precision that individual policemen could've introduced into the mix.

... no. Israel was limited to strikes from the air. This it undertook, preferring those to just taking rocket attack after rocket attack from terrorist scum.

I'm sure you see the truth of this -- it's just that you PREFER not to.

And if it's meaningful truth you're after, and someone to blame for all the destruction in Gaza .. that's easy. BLAME HAMAS. They could renouce their Jihadist Charter if they wanted to. They could renounce violence if they wanted to. They could arrange to verifiably disarm, if they wanted to.

BUT THEY DO NOT WANT TO DO ANY OF THAT ... EVEN THOUGH, IF THEY DID, IT WOULD ALL GUARANTEE PEACE IN THE REGION.

So, blame where it's due.

And let's now see you start to consider these matters with some fairness.

If you want to do that, of course ....
    "One, the likelihood in Gaza is that 'the innocent(s) are entirely willing helpers of the terrorists involved, and not hapless, helpless bystanders."

Conjecture ,pure hearsay.

Can you specify one incident where gazans assisted Hamas or anyone else.

I'm sure you will be able to tell the jury when and how the students in the UN schools or those in the handicap rehabilitation hospitals aided the terrible hamas group in assaulting israelis with rockets .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"one, the likelihood in gaza is that 'the innocent(s) are entirely willing helpers of the terrorists involved, and not hapless, helpless bystanders."

conjecture ,pure hearsay.

Can you specify one incident where gazans assisted hamas or anyone else.

I'm sure you will be able to tell the jury when and how the students in the un schools or those in the handicap rehabilitation hospitals aided the terrible hamas group in assaulting israelis with rockets .

Answer me, boy!!
    Last edited by BoogyMan; 09-17-2014 at 06:16 PM.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

13. Thanks Sir Evil, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Don't any of these yahoos have anything new or original? I, for one, have grown tired of reading the same old hate filled drivel...
    Hey Hjmick, how goes it? you know there are always going to be these nutsacks with nothing better to do then to stop by and post the same old regurgitated crap they've already posted elsehwere, they just need a new audience.

artie has already posted some of this shit elsewhere and has even been banned.. I wonder why?

15. Thanks hjmick, Gaffer, red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoogyMan View Post
    Answer me, boy!!
    Do it artie or the BoogyMan will get you!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Sweet, looks like Israel gave them a good old fashioned ass kicking - again.

18. Thanks hjmick, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    Do it artie or the BoogyMan will get you!
    not at all. All I'm trying to do is to counter all the lies and half truths being told in the zionist neo-con controlled media. And also to counter the many lies and calumnies directed at my person over these many years. And that's all there really is to it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

not at all. All I'm trying to do is to counter all the lies and half truths being told in the zionist neo-con controlled media. And also to counter the many lies and calumnies directed at my person over these many years. And that's all there really is to it.
    What is your goal in pointing out the "zionists" have killed terrorists in Gaza?

21. Thanks Drummond, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Your offering had a definite 'Mein Kampf' flavour to it. You must surely be aware of that.

Here's a part of your previous post, verbatim ..

We know that the Zionist movement is powerful and has had a grip on the West for quite a long time, and we know that its wicked consequences have sent aesthetic terrorism virtually across the world.
    Hitler could've definitely written that. If he had, it would've been fully in keeping with the propaganda his Nazi Party was shoving down Germans' throats in the 1930's.

And if you're not rabidly anti-Semitic, kindly explain your monicker 'Artur Axmann'.

Do so, in view of this .....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artur_Axmann

Artur Axmann (18 February 1913 – 24 October 1996) was the German Nazi national leader (Reichsjugendführer) of the Hitler Youth (Hitlerjugend) from 1940 to the war's end in 1945. He was the last living Nazi with a rank equivalent to Reichsführer.
    You have chosen to identify with a one-time loyal supporter of Hitler, and 'Reichsjugendführer', no less, this a prominent role undertaken for Hitler in his Third Reich !! You are now here, trolling away, with anti-Israeli propaganda.

So it's no less than reasonable to extrapolate from all of this just what your motivations must be.

As, indeed, I have.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

23. Thanks NightTrain, Gaffer, red state, Stiletto thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    Hey Hjmick, how goes it? you know there are always going to be these nutsacks with nothing better to do then to stop by and post the same old regurgitated crap they've already posted elsehwere, they just need a new audience.

artie has already posted some of this shit elsewhere and has even been banned.. I wonder why?

How goes it? Living the dream, my man, living the dream...

How's tricks for you? When's everyone coming back to SC?

As to the nutsacks, I know you're right, but a guy can hope...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll