Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by artur axmann View Post
    And you represent why America is drowning in a cesspool .

Right you are artur. And none of us can help but face the actual Truth, as to how YOU are causing such drowning with your obvious hatred...disguised as your own feelings of superiority over EVERYONE else who disagree's with you.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

2. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Asked and answered many times on this board. Do your research and you'll know how we feel about the legitimacy of Israel.

Has anyone else noticed....a sudden increase and rise in the anti-semitism posts around the net lately? Are we entering another era here (history repeats itself)? I, for one, refuse to just sit by silent and allow this crap to go unanswered and unchallenged. The people in Germany did that and look at the end result. And we're Americans. We've got more 'ballz' in our little fingers than they had in their entire bodies. We need to take a stand against this BS...now.

4. Thanks Gaffer, aboutime, Abbey Marie, Stiletto, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    Has anyone else noticed....a sudden increase and rise in the anti-semitism posts around the net lately? Are we entering another era here (history repeats itself)? I, for one, refuse to just sit by silent and allow this crap to go unanswered and unchallenged. The people in Germany did that and look at the end result. And we're Americans. We've got more 'ballz' in our little fingers than they had in their entire bodies. We need to take a stand against this BS...now.
    I have noticed that, DLT. And it's not just the usual suspects like muslims or nazis doing it now.

I really don't understand it, all I can suggest is maybe the large population of ignorant, barely-educated people that voted for BamBam (twice!) are buying into the liberal love-fest with those poor palestinians, and therefore Israel must be bad.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

6. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Anytime you want to see how stupid Americans are becoming just watch any episode of Watter's World.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/377011249...#sp=show-clipser's World.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

8. Thanks Gaffer, Gunny, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

All this does is make me wonder what type of progressive liberal crap is being taught to our children today.

Artur....Look don't argue with me about it, unless you have proof that progressive liberal crap isn't being taught in school these days....please , I don't want to hear it.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

10. Thanks Gunny, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Is this jackass for real?
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I wouldn't say blindly. I've seen a shitload of videos of the missiles being well spent, landing directly on terrorist vehicles and homes. I'll give extra come tax time if I'm guaranteed to see more of my money go to the IDF.
    Palestinians in gaza have a right to put up some defense ,even if it's futile. What do you want them to do...just sit and watch their families go up in sand and smoke?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default What TREASON Looks Like.

Ted Cruz: Can we meet later for drinks , honey?

Presidential wannabe politicians seldom will champion an American First foreign policy, but are eager to stand behind a Pro-Zionist agenda, even at the expense of our own essential national interest.

Can an elected US official be serve two masters?

The mess that engulfs the Middle East is only getting worse. Throughout all the past administrations and swings in the post World War II cast of enemies, Israel is never mentioned by the establishment as a force that undermines American national security. The axiom that Zionism is an unquestioned ally and friend of the United States, goes unchallenged. Any honest evaluation of world affairs must concede that the political class accepts this illusion as fact. If this was not true, why does nothing ever improve in the regional caldron of eternal conflict?

Tough Guy: IDF soldier administers daily beating on Palestinian man. [whp can not raise his hands, or he'll be shot]

Israel is a country based upon apartheid animus. The claim that it is a practicing democracy is preposterous with the exclusion of displaced Palestinians from the political process. Zionism is a political ideology and any assertions that it is a religion, totally ignores the policy-making nature of the Israeli government.

Judaism historically, based upon a religious adherence to the tenants of the Old Testament, is not universally homogeneous. The differences in the Torah and the Talmud are contentions among some Jews since antiquity. Not all Israelis are professing religious believers. Jews are people. A false assertion, that interchangeably substitutes a population for the identity of the State of Israel, is a fatal error. If Jews, bonded together by a tribal lineage was true, the universe of converts would be most limited.

Continue reading →http://www.fromthetrenchesworldrepor...32#more-104332

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Let's take a STAND!

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    I think we do need to take a stand against THIS B.S.!!!!!

PDF of "report" on anti-semitism being sent to US colleges and universities.

Following up on the termination of Steven Salaita and the leaked email from ADL demanding US colleges and universities suppress pro-Palestinian groups and activities, we find this document which is being circulated to those institutions of higher learning indoctrination which defines as anti-semitism areas of intellectual inquiry that would be considered protected free speech under the First Amendment. Pay attention in particular to Appendix 3, which includes as anti-semitism any discussions as to whether the official story of the holocaust has been exaggerated!

Under these guidelines, students mentioning that the Aushwitz museum revised downward the number of people who died there of all causes by 2.5 million would be declared anti-Semitic and subject to official silencing by the school.

From this document, it should be obvious that the real enemy of the American way of life is not Al Qaeda, not ISIS, not Russia, not China, but the state of Israel!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I think we do need to take a stand against THIS B.S.!!!!!

PDF of "report" on anti-semitism being sent to US colleges and universities.

Following up on the termination of Steven Salaita and the leaked email from ADL demanding US colleges and universities suppress pro-Palestinian groups and activities, we find this document which is being circulated to those institutions of higher learning indoctrination which defines as anti-semitism areas of intellectual inquiry that would be considered protected free speech under the First Amendment. Pay attention in particular to Appendix 3, which includes as anti-semitism any discussions as to whether the official story of the holocaust has been exaggerated!

Under these guidelines, students mentioning that the Aushwitz museum revised downward the number of people who died there of all causes by 2.5 million would be declared anti-Semitic and subject to official silencing by the school.

From this document, it should be obvious that the real enemy of the American way of life is not Al Qaeda, not ISIS, not Russia, not China, but the state of Israel!

Until you finally get the courage to simply explain to all of us, why you hate Israel, and Jews. You can talk to yourself here.
    So, this is for them.

17. Thanks Drummond, NightTrain, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default PANOPTIKON: The Results of Anti-Semitism in the West.

Last edited by NightTrain; 09-18-2014 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Do not post entire web pages. Links work fine. NT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Palestinians in gaza have a right to put up some defense ,even if it's futile. What do you want them to do...just sit and watch their families go up in sand and smoke?
    Don't you mean offense? Hamas launches rockets into Israel without provocation or warning.

Tell me, Artur, since the Jordanians also drove out the Palestinian loons do they have a "right" to Jordanian land as well?
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

20. Thanks Drummond, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

artur. Palestinians in Gaza would have no need to Defend, or try any Offensive tactics to protect their families if they didn't allow HAMAS to control everything they do. Not to mention...their ELECTIONS in which the default always falls in the HAMAS favor.

Making excuses, as you are doing for Palestinians...sounds like another Israel/Jew hater member we had here called jafar.

I suspect YOU might just be that member, trying another disguise after failing with your FIRST.

Would you like to defend that?
    So, this is for them.

22. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

So Artur. Is this the approved method used by ISIS to gather members?

Posting SCUMBAG HATRED to lure the mentally disabled like yourself?
    So, this is for them.

24. Thanks Gaffer, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    All this does is make me wonder what type of progressive liberal crap is being taught to our children today.

Artur....Look don't argue with me about it, unless you have proof that progressive liberal crap isn't being taught in school these days....please , I don't want to hear it.

SassyLady. In ONE Word.....as a reply to your question. "LIES". That liberal crap is actually sanctioned, and being put out as the re-writing of History based on the sickness of hatred, ignorance, and stupidity. Such as we have seen from this woman( and I use the word woman loosely)
    So, this is for them.

26. Thanks Gaffer, SassyLady thanked this post