Thanks to Jeff and others - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...ecides-my-fate

The new addition to my family, 11 week old male, and he's awesome!! The friendliest little bugger in the world. Trying to get pictures but he is tearing around the house like a nut! I already introduced him to the Chihuahua, and they were sniffing noses like the loved one another, then the new little guy gave Porter a love swat, and the love was over, and Porter growled. For now we will let the kitty get acclimated.

So yes, not only am I in the dog house, probably forever, the cat isn't mine! She immediately gave the kitten to my son and said it's his cat. Then she proceeded to name him herself. I wanted to name him after a Steelers player, but couldn't think of any players I liked with cool names (Le'Veon would be weird for a cat). So of course the woman named him Nero, which is black in Italian.

I'll get a few more pics when all calms down. I have to go keep an eye on the woman, make sure she isn't poisoning my food!

Him on the bed playing with his new toys: