Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I guess sarcasm is beyond your range of comprehension dipshit.

I'd cut my own damn throat If I were ever scared of a loudmouth lying punk-ass piece of shit like you!

Now, go eat shit and die --you whiny ass little worm..

Remember, back when you said, "Lets Dance"?

Well. I've been dancing, and you decided to threaten to kill me..

All right here for anybody to see.. I saved it for a reason dumbass..
    And no word from me ever to anybody alive asking your name, your location, or your phone number.

I did however offer to give you mine after you decided you could just tell me what to do. Big mistake chump-ass. Nobody since I was 15 has done that and I got loads of scars to prove it because a lot of tough sumbiatches have tried over the years. You , they'd laugh at. They did not laugh at me after I was done with them , no not a damn one.

Your mistake was in trying to bully the wrong man piss ant..

I truly believe your damn IQ must be in the low 90's...

Now, eat shit and die piss ant.-- -Tyr
    Got some more cartoons to post? You're not funny. And you're not smart.

Come on fucker. Your punky civilian ass wants to talk the talk .... WALK THE WALK or shut your pussy ass up. You got an address and a phone number. Come on down, puss. I'll show you exactly what you ain't worth, punk-ass bitch in mommy's basement.

Really, piece of shit? You want us to go get killed for YOUR lies and bullshit?

You asked for an address and I gave your nutless ass one. Come get some.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Got some more cartoons to post? You're not funny. And you're not smart.

Come on fucker. Your punky civilian ass wants to talk the talk .... WALK THE WALK or shut your pussy ass up. You got an address and a phone number. Come on down, puss. I'll show you exactly what you ain't worth, punk-ass bitch in mommy's basement.

Really, piece of shit? You want us to go get killed for YOUR lies and bullshit?

You asked for an address and I gave your nutless ass one. Come get some.

You asked for an address and I gave your nutless ass one

I'll give even you a hundred bucks if you can quote me asking for your address or phone number dumbass.
    Another false accusation you made just like the others.

Everything is being saved , all our exchanges .
    You keep tossing out bald faced lies like that to try to cover your punk ass.

Obvious to me either you are an habitual liar or ffed up in the head. I don't give a damn which dummy.

You find me asking, quote it and give it to Jim--have me banned for it.

I OFFERED TO GIVE MY ADDRESS UPON YOUR REQUEST, NEVER ONCE ASKED FOR YOURS.

Another damn lie you spit out punk.

I've been copying and saving your every threat and post to me since you started your trash.

As evidence if your stupid ass did ever man up to try to make me obey your stupid commands here.

Remember when you started telling me when ,where and how I could post. I replied come make obey? Then started offering you to ask for my address so you could deliver on your lying boast to crush my head.

All this time, you the lying coward, keep pretending to be the injured party yet anybody reading can see where you attacked me each time for no reason then it got brought down here by Jim.

You cry out like a little girl , make up an accusation , ask me to dance and then acted like a damn fool.

We are down here because I want everybody here to see what a lying chump you are.
    I could have just put you on ignore but thought it better to let you continue to show these people what you truly are.

You are far too stupid to even see that. --

Got some more cartoons to post?
    Those are not cartoons stupid. Yet you in the other cage thread started posting videos after I had you down to posting stupid one-liners.

Posting videos in a damn cage thread .. That's how desperate you were there shit for brains.

Now, eat shit and die.-- -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-04-2014 at 01:43 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I don't want to get involved, nor take sides, nor make either of you angry. But posting names and addresses is going too far. I don't want to make either of you angry, so I'm pleading that you guys edit your posts. If not, I will circle around again shortly and do so myself. This has nothing to do with either of you, but rather the advertising of this shit to the world, and inviting more problems than just the problems between the 2 of you.

4. Thanks Pernicious, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I don't want to get involved, nor take sides, nor make either of you angry. But posting names and addresses is going too far. I don't want to make either of you angry, so I'm pleading that you guys edit your posts. If not, I will circle around again shortly and do so myself. This has nothing to do with either of you, but rather the advertising of this shit to the world, and inviting more problems than just the problems between the 2 of you.
    I put only my name and city, delete if you like, too late for me to edit it now.
    Jim, I am sorry this crap goes on but I'll not let any damn man alive buffalo me the way he has tried.

I told him and I meant IT, every DAMN time he tries to do that I'LL BRING IT DOWN HERE AND POINT OUT HIS STUPIDITY AND ATTEMPT TO BULLY.
    I DONT PLAY THAT!!! Not for him not for anybody..
    Hell, I stomped my own brother's ass pretty badly last time he tried that crap on me!!! Fact. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I put only my name and city, delete if you like, too late for me to edit it now.
    Jim, I am sorry this crap goes on but I'll not let any damn man alive buffalo me the way he has tried.

I told him and I meant IT, every DAMN time he tries to do that I'LL BRING IT DOWN HERE AND POINT OUT HIS STUPIDITY AND ATTEMPT TO BULLY.
    I DONT PLAY THAT!!! Not for him not for anybody..
    Hell, I stomped my own brother's ass pretty badly last time he tried that crap on me!!! Fact. -Tyr
    You guys should discuss this kind of stuff via PM. There is absolutely no need for this to be public. Fighting on a board and such is somewhat commonplace anymore, hence this section of the board, but it wasn't designed for a lead-in to real world fighting. I think if it does start to go from one world to the other though, that's when it should stop here and go privately.

7. Thanks Pernicious, Nukeman thanked this post