Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Serious questions I should ask myself!

I am not the one admitting to being a psycho, you are.

You apparently think you are smarter than everybody here.

Everybody can see you think you are to be obeyed as if you are in charge.

I believe you ignored a post directed to you about your broad and false defending muslim blather here ..
    And it was by a respected combat veteran here. So you had no fail-safe fallback option to decry it as unworthy because only a civilian posted it.
    You see, I see when you run away from truth. Rather than face or debate it.
    You ignored him because he pointed out you aren't as smart as your ego lets you believe.

Need a link for that?

So its best you look in a mirror pedro..
    At least I never run away from a post... Just sayin'...

By the way, I answered his post just for good measure and because you ran away..
    He even thanked me...

Man up and go answer him with your brilliant defend Islam blather..
    I want to see you actually debate instead of attack or insult..

^^ Do you now???
    --Tyr
    I'm okay with being psycho. It's a notch above being stupid.

I know this may break your heart, because you apparently think I have failed to pay proper attention to your rantings, but WHAT have I ever run away from? You're so important in my life thought that I probably just forgot your ass? Lamest accusation ever, and definite sign of desperation. "You ran away". You mean like I have a real world to deal with? I do things like eat, sleep, go to the store, scrub my ass, shave ... that kind of stuff. While it may be above your skill level, I still mange most of that and amazingly enough, without YOUR permission.

Answer who about what you f-ing dork? Unlike you, I've said what I have to say and I stand by it. I don't have to keep repeating to people with their fingers stuck so far in their ears they touch in the middle.

I don't know WTF you are talking about.

Good enough explanation? I'm stupid, remember? Draw me a picture or shut the f*ck up.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I'm okay with being psycho. It's a notch above being stupid.

I know this may break your heart, because you apparently think I have failed to pay proper attention to your rantings, but WHAT have I ever run away from? You're so important in my life thought that I probably just forgot your ass? Lamest accusation ever, and definite sign of desperation. "You ran away". You mean like I have a real world to deal with? I do things like eat, sleep, go to the store, scrub my ass, shave ... that kind of stuff. While it may be above your skill level, I still mange most of that and amazingly enough, without YOUR permission.

Answer who about what you f-ing dork? Unlike you, I've said what I have to say and I stand by it. I don't have to keep repeating to people with their fingers stuck so far in their ears they touch in the middle.

I don't know WTF you are talking about.

Good enough explanation? I'm stupid, remember? Draw me a picture or shut the f*ck up.
    You too stupid to click on the link I gave or what?
    Or just too afraid to debate somebody your bully tactics do not give you an out with?

This you ran from....I'll do better than just draw you a picture Hoss. -Tyr
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...350#post709350

150 years ago the US had slavery. By your logic all folks today are slave owners and should be condemn for what people did in the past. There's only one group that continues it's past actions and that's muslims. They have not come out of that 7th century mindset. And I do lump all of them together. The scum floats to the top but the rest of the water holds it up and feeds it.

The Japanese had Shinto. They believed the emperor was a god. They didn't practice Buddhism as a whole. Shinto was outlawed after WW2 in Japan.

And before you start your attacks and threats remember, I AM a combat veteran. Been there done that. But for the purposes of this post it doesn't make any difference. So puffing out your chest with words won't get you anywhere except maybe a trip to the ER because your blood pressure went through the roof.
    You know , you just pretend not to know... ignorance is no excuse but in your case apparently it is a major affliction... -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I hate to see others drawn into this.
    I wish I didn't have ADHD. Maybe I'd know what Mr War Hero was talking about.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I wish I didn't have ADHD. Maybe I'd know what Mr War Hero was talking about.

Another fail. I am no war hero , never claimed to be . Always tell right off that I never served in the military. All regular members here know that about me.. So your little attempted insult is stupid.

So which is it, are you a know it all genius or just a psycho, with ADHD?

I gave you a link right here to this forum , a thread post you ignored. The man asking you and engaging you fits your criteria as being relevant military wise..
    You ignored him completely to go on with your typical , huff, puff and bluster.

His post still there waiting for your reply..
    Its not a copy/paste you decry nor is it a "wall of words" that you decry as your excuse for not answering.
    You ignore it because he is right and you can not back your previous statement he replied to..

Now tell me again how stupid I am and can not debate the mighty you...

I keep my promises! See below ... The promise/warning I made... --Tyr
    This is your last warning before I start to really blast your ass down here in the cage and expose even more of your stupidity.
    My younger brother is an alcoholic and behaves just like you are now doing.
    I put up with him because he is family but you, you are just a washed up hate-filled arrogant ass. --Tyr
    Are we having fun yet?-- --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-10-2014 at 07:41 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

You too stupid to click on the link I gave or what?
    Or just too afraid to debate somebody your bully tactics do not give you an out with?

This you ran from....I'll do better than just draw you a picture Hoss. -Tyr

You know , you just pretend not to know... ignorance is no excuse but in your case apparently it is a major affliction... -Tyr
    Like everything else you post, it's just not that complicated. The difference between you and I is just as simple: I admit I'm crazy. I admit to reading half of every novel you post. I've been pretty vocal about posting a wall of words, as a matter of fact. It isn't different because it's you. I'm not going to read the ignorant bullshit you post all over everything and everywhere. THAT would make me stupid.

What should actually concern YOU? Is, I'm STILL smarter than you.

Because I wouldn't be making all this stink about a link that says: 404 ITEM NOT FOUND.
    Last edited by Gunny; 10-10-2014 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Like everything else you post, it's just not that complicated. The difference between you and I is just as simple: I admit I'm crazy. I admit to reading half of every novel you post. I've been pretty vocal about posting a wall of words, as a matter of fact. It isn't different because it's you. I'm not going to read the ignorant bullshit you post all over everything and everywhere. THAT would make me stupid.

What should actually concern YOU? Is, I'm STILL smarter than you.

Because I wouldn't be making all this stink about a link that says: 404 ITEM NOT FOUND.
    Yes, you are a true genius and it shows in every unprovoked attack you launch against me instead of addressing the contents of my post in whatever thread .

"ITEM NOT FOUND", is irrelevant since I quoted the entire post , which you still ignore..

I guess pretending not to know is as good an excuse as any , right?-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Yes, you are a true genius and it shows in every unprovoked attack you launch against me instead of addressing the contents of my post in whatever thread .

"ITEM NOT FOUND", is irrelevant since I quoted the entire post , which you still ignore..

I guess pretending not to know is as good an excuse as any , right?-Tyr
    NO ONE can be THIS slow. I ain't weeding through your crap. GET IT YET?

You are correct. I ignore pretty much everything you post. I made it pretty plain. My attention span can take only so much verbosity.

You bitched about me not using your link. Your link doesn't work. Now you got some other excuse. Anything else?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

NO ONE can be THIS slow. I ain't weeding through your crap. GET IT YET?

You are correct. I ignore pretty much everything you post. I made it pretty plain. My attention span can take only so much verbosity.

You bitched about me not using your link. Your link doesn't work. Now you got some other excuse. Anything else?
    Ignore except when you choose to attack.
    Pretty selective ignoring there Hoss.

Points to deceit , lying and tactics to avoid answering hard points made in reply to your unprovoked attacks..

And yes, you are slow but that's no excuse..

If so hampered and such short attention span(you yourself admit) then stop pretending to be a damn know it all genius, brilliant scholar etc..!
    Or a commanding officer ordering others around here..
    -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Ignore except when you choose to attack.
    Pretty selective ignoring there Hoss.

Points to deceit , lying and tactics to avoid answering hard points made in reply to your unprovoked attacks..

And yes, you are slow but that's no excuse..

If so hampered and such short attention span(you yourself admit) then stop pretending to be a damn know it all genius, brilliant scholar etc..!
    Or a commanding officer ordering others around here..
    -Tyr
    Nah. Ignore when I choose to ignore, and when someone's repetitive posts and threads bore the fuck out of me.

I'm not pretending to be a know-all-genius. Being more educated than you doesn't require anything close.
    Last edited by Gunny; 10-13-2014 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Nah. Ignore when I choose to ignore, and when someone's repetitive posts and threads bore the fuck out of me.

I'm not pretending to be a know-all-genius. Being more educated than you doesn't require anything close.

Says the guy that ignored this , more than once.
    You run from somebody you can not use ridicule and insults to dodge answering.
    I've quoted it before and you conveniently ignored it then..
    Remember your excuse --wall of words, you gave to dodge me?
    That is not a wall of words.. -Tyr

Gaffer wrote:

150 years ago the US had slavery. By your logic all folks today are slave owners and should be condemn for what people did in the past. There's only one group that continues it's past actions and that's muslims. They have not come out of that 7th century mindset. And I do lump all of them together. The scum floats to the top but the rest of the water holds it up and feeds it.

The Japanese had Shinto. They believed the emperor was a god. They didn't practice Buddhism as a whole. Shinto was outlawed after WW2 in Japan.

And before you start your attacks and threats remember, I AM a combat veteran. Been there done that. But for the purposes of this post it doesn't make any difference. So puffing out your chest with words won't get you anywhere except maybe a trip to the ER because your blood pressure went through the roof.

Its fun using such evidence to highlight your hypocrisy... and even more.. -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Says the guy that ignored this , more than once.
    You run from somebody you can not use ridicule and insults to dodge answering.
    I've quoted it before and you conveniently ignored it then..
    Remember your excuse --wall of words, you gave to dodge me?
    That is not a wall of words.. -Tyr

Its fun using such evidence to highlight your hypocrisy... and even more.. -Tyr
    You have none except in your simple little mind. Might want to give it a rest.

Again, I'm dodging nothing. The likes of YOU? You're a clown and biddy boy. Not wasting my time doesn't validate your lame accusations.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Why you wasting your time done here where you don't have a prayer? Don't you need to go mindlessly rant about Muslims/Obama/"liberals"/ Ebola and/or all of them in one post above somewhere? Make yourself feel all smart displaying your ignorance?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Why you wasting your time done here where you don't have a prayer? Don't you need to go mindlessly rant about Muslims/Obama/"liberals"/ Ebola and/or all of them in one post above somewhere? Make yourself feel all smart displaying your ignorance?
    Says the cat that reads at a 10 year old level and complains of a "wall of words" when it's more than three sentences.

Fourth sentence and onwards and his little cipher machine blows a fuse.

Notice that I kept this at the 3 sentence range??? --Tyr

14. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Says the cat that reads at a 10 year old level and complains of a "wall of words" when it's more than three sentences.

Fourth sentence and onwards and his little cipher machine blows a fuse.

Notice that I kept this at the 3 sentence range??? --Tyr

Tyr. Give it more time. I remember how obnoxious I was before the 12 steps changed my life forever. Sometimes...it just pays to watch the self-destruction take place without comments. Just watch the reaction to my words.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Tyr. Give it more time. I remember how obnoxious I was before the 12 steps changed my life forever. Sometimes...it just pays to watch the self-destruction take place without comments. Just watch the reaction to my words.
    Give it a rest, huh? Now you're going to use AA in an attempt to attack someone you disagree with politically on a message board? Pathetic. Got mews for you AT, when I was drinking, you and tyr would be burnt to cinder by now. That's if I bothered to acknowledge your existence. Ask Jim, or D, or shadow, or even pixie.

Y'all only agree with each and I don't agree with either of you. You're as filled with hate as the people you accuse. We WON'T agree. Simple as that. Move on, huh?