Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default More thugs rioting

Even after disobeying the officers demands, trespassing, public intoxication, burning couches and trash cans in the open, blocking traffic with the fires, disturbing the peace, destroying/attempting to destroy public and private property, and more,
    only a handful of arrests were made.
    Why are the police going so easy, some should be SHOT.

Police Use Tear Gas On Crowds After Ohio State Win

Officers dispersed huge crowds with pepper spray and tear gas following the Buckeyes’ win in the first-ever College Football Playoff National Championship.
    Police deployed three canisters of tear gas in front of the Ohio Union at about 1:15 a.m. local time and emptied the area, The Columbus Dispatch reported. It said officers also used pepper spray shortly after midnight, with some people leaving the area "with stinging eyes and runny noses."
    Obama's fault obviously for not speaking against it Especially since this has happened before in 2002

I guess we shouldn't expect much better, of course they are going to act that way, these thugs are ruining America.
    My question is when will white leaders come out and denounce this violence?

It seems to be a pattern
    http://campusgrotto.com/the-7-bigges...-all-time.html
    Last edited by revelarts; 01-13-2015 at 11:29 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post

Obama's fault obviously for not speaking against it Especially since this has happened before in 2002

I guess we shouldn't expect much better, of course they are going to act that way, these thugs are ruining America.

Your sarcasm falls flat and only serves to ask others to troll in return.

How many shot by the protesters? How many death threats? They set fires to things in the streets, couches and cans, but how many businesses did they destroy in their own neighborhoods? How many cops were assaulted for trying to bring peace?

Is there a white Sharpton out there today demanding "no justice, no peace"?

Compared to muslims and black folks, this was nothing. Some people have self respect and some don't.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Perianne, Jeff, DLT thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Jim stop making excuses for these thugs, pleeeease.
    years of rioting over and property destruction over important political issues.. no i'm sorry games..

some of these people should be shot and more put in jail simple as that. BLOCKING TRAFFIC no LESS!
    Last edited by revelarts; 01-13-2015 at 12:51 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Jim stop making excuses for these thugs, pleeeease.
    years of rioting over and property destruction over important political issues.. no i'm sorry games..

some of these people should be shot and more put in jail simple as that. BLOCKING TRAFFIC no LESS!
    Yep, blocking traffic. I suppose that's better than the reasons that like 50% of male black folks end up in jail at one point or another. One race celebrates like idiots and adds in destruction. The other just has it in their blood I suppose.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I wonder if whites rioting after a championship equates to these statistics? Shortly to be followed with racism claims, and the blame whitey game for warped stats. But if we want to play this game...

---
    Approximately 12%-13% of the American population is African-American, but they make up 40% of the almost 2.1 million male inmates in jail or prison.

A black male born in 1991 has a 29% chance of spending time in prison at some point in his life.

Nearly one in three African American males aged 20–29 are under some form of criminal justice supervision whether imprisoned, jailed, on parole or probation.

One out of nine African American men will be incarcerated between the ages of 20 and 34.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statist...American_males

---

I'll stop here.

8. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff, DLT thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

Let's not change words within quote. Thanks

I'll stop here.

Why are u jacking thread Jim? it's About THUGS RIOTING At OHIO STATE.

are they rioting because BLACK PEOPLE told them to Jim?

don't change the subject.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 01-13-2015 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I notice Kath's edit above. For others seeing it and wondering, it's because my post was quoted, and then the words within my actual quote were altered. It's bad enough when someone uses the "quotes" and makes it sound like you said something, but a step further when the actual post is changed. As per the rules, this is not allowed unless the member quoting then makes it abundantly clear that what they quoted has been altered. Should a guest come here, they may open a thread and zone in on a post, and believe the quote they are reading was actually stated. Others have done similarly, but will sometimes add "fixed that for you" or similar just below the quote, so others are aware there was an edit. Sarcasm isn't an excuse, nor trying to be funny. I don't want false quotes attributed to me, and I don't want any member to have it done to them either. Fairness all around, which is why there is a rule about this.

11. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Even after disobeying the officers demands, trespassing, public intoxication, burning couches and trash cans in the open, blocking traffic with the fires, disturbing the peace, destroying/attempting to destroy public and private property, and more,
    only a handful of arrests were made.

It seems to be a pattern
    http://campusgrotto.com/the-7-bigges...-all-time.html
    Obviously white kids that listened to too damn much stupid-ass rap music and thus picked up bad habits from the real thugs!
    You know the ones rightly noted for a happiness in robbery, drug dealing, murder, rape, violence and general stupidity...
    I didnt notice any buildings being burned or innocent people being beaten up or police being disrespected all to hell and shot at.
    I guess dat rap music didn't teach 'em all the finer points of it, huh?---Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

13. Thanks jimnyc, Jeff, LongTermGuy, DLT thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Obviously white kids that listened to too damn much stupid-ass rap music and thus picked up bad habits from the real thugs!
    You know the ones rightly noted for a happiness in robbery, drug dealing, murder, rape, violence and general stupidity...
    I didnt notice any buildings being burned or innocent people being beaten up or police being disrespected all to hell and shot at.

You mean that Rap music Pumped out buy those white owned music companies. Created by Fake Thug rappers who lived in the suburbs and then got rich off of the white kids money.

the same white own record labels that refuse to promote positive empowering rap music because the white children won't buy it and it'd cut into the company stock prices?

Funny how you let white kids get off with excuses blaming it on others.
    But the Black kids and Black parents can use NO excuses and have to stand up "TAKE RESPONSIBILITY" for their actions or get shot in the street.
    Last edited by revelarts; 01-14-2015 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I notice Kath's edit above. For others seeing it and wondering, it's because my post was quoted, and then the words within my actual quote were altered. It's bad enough when someone uses the "quotes" and makes it sound like you said something, but a step further when the actual post is changed. As per the rules, this is not allowed unless the member quoting then makes it abundantly clear that what they quoted has been altered. Should a guest come here, they may open a thread and zone in on a post, and believe the quote they are reading was actually stated. Others have done similarly, but will sometimes add "fixed that for you" or similar just below the quote, so others are aware there was an edit. Sarcasm isn't an excuse, nor trying to be funny. I don't want false quotes attributed to me, and I don't want any member to have it done to them either. Fairness all around, which is why there is a rule about this.
    I forget how sensitive you are to that. my apologies.
    even though my 'misquote' was OBVIOUS in the extreme.
    NO one with a brain could have mistaken it for your words. At a glance it was obviously a caricature.
    and pointed and funny one i think.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I forget how sensitive you are to that. my apologies.
    even though my 'misquote' was OBVIOUS in the extreme.
    NO one with a brain could have mistaken it for your words. At a glance it was obviously a caricature.
    and pointed and funny one i think.
    Bullshit. And sensitive about what, someone lying about my words, or trying to deceive others - or ONCE AGAIN being intellectually dishonest? Seriously, this is like the 50th time you altered or made up quotes about me. And YES, someone DID get mistaken, hence the reported post, hence the edit - when I wasn't even here.

17. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I forget how sensitive you are to that.
    What, folks trying to follow the rules?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Spot on!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

relevarts, it was me that complained about altering the quote. A forum that allows that is minor league. Please understand I have nothing against you personally nor against any of your posts. A forum simply cannot allow modified quotes.

Anyway, I agree with you. Anyone who burns other peoples' property is a thug: black, white, or whatever. Regardless of WHO burned the property the damage is done and it puts citizens and firefighters at risk. I think such behavior should carry a heavy prison sentence.

21. Thanks jimnyc, DLT thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    relevarts, it was me that complained about altering the quote. A forum that allows that is minor league. Please understand I have nothing against you personally nor against any of your posts. A forum simply cannot allow modified quotes.
    Thank you for the clarification. And I agree 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000% that it is minor league.