Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
I meant to post his graveside funeral date a couple of days ago, but I just went back into RUSH this week which means major overtime. This is the first chance that I have had. Here is his Obit that no one bothered to confer with me on first (I would have paid for additional info to be added) but it has date, time, and location of services.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/cin....C8g5Va93.dpbs

I know you all have posted things here....but I would love if you would also post in the guest book. I had read on there somewhere that I could have it printed into a book with his date of birth and death. I plan on doing that and would love for all of you to leave your message in the book as well. Thanks for all the support. You guys ROCK!

Oh and one more thing if you have any pics of dad because I only have a few...... you can add them too. I am betting I have none of the ones you all might have. I only have the ones I have taken myself. And those I have just added to the guestbook .

Thank you for the link Trinity. I love legacy. That is a really good memorial for online. Again,you and your family are in my prayers. The loss of your dear Dad, has touched me deeply.