Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

NOTICE: To all members here who admit hating Cops.

If any of you who hate the police so much, ever need to dial 911. Please don't.

Instead. Dial the number for the WHITE HOUSE.

At least you will have someone who DOESN'T GIVE A CRAP about your problems at:

(202) 456-1111
    The White House, Phone
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Kate Mather wrote for Los Angeles Times 15 March 2015:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Authorities are searching for a rookie Los Angeles police officer considered a person of interest in connection with the fatal shooting of a man in Pomona on Friday, law enforcement officials said. ...Pomona police said the fatal shooting occurred about 3:30 a.m., when police received multiple 911 calls reporting gunshots in the area of Third and Main streets. The shooting followed an altercation at a bar in a district of downtown Pomona packed with nightclubs and lounges, Pomona Police Cpl. Rich Martinez said. The fight proceeded down the street to about a block away from the bar district, where the shooting took place. Officers arrived to find a 23-year-old man who had been shot in the lower torso. Paramedics took him to a hospital, where he died.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

article

Police are so used to shooting people that they do it in their spare time just to keep in practice.

3. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

From The New York Times 20 March 2015:
    --------------------------------------------------
    A man who was freed from prison after 20 years for a murder he did not commit was awarded $20 million in a settlement that his lawyers said is the highest individual settlement ever in a wrongful conviction case. ...His lawyers said that prosecutors claimed that Mr. Rivera had worn a pair of shoes stained with the girl’s blood. But it was later revealed that the shoes were not available for purchase at the time of the murder, and the lawyers said the police had tampered with them. Mr. Rivera was coerced into a false confession...
    --------------------------------------------------

article

And that settlement should come right out of the police budget as a reminder of what happens when you tamper with the evidence and coerce a false confession.

5. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Last edited by revelarts; 03-21-2015 at 05:59 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Policeman Helps Woman Finish Walk To Finish Line

Last edited by indago; 03-24-2015 at 05:03 AM.

10. Thanks revelarts, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    NOTICE: To all members here who admit hating Cops.

If any of you who hate the police so much, ever need to dial 911. Please don't.

Instead. Dial the number for the WHITE HOUSE.

At least you will have someone who DOESN'T GIVE A CRAP about your problems at:

(202) 456-1111
    The White House, Phone
    The fallacy of your argument is that just because we bring to light the misdeeds of LEO we must somehow "hate" all of them.

also 911 is for ANY emergency, so if I need an AMBULANCE or the FIRE DEPARTMENT I will DIAL 911. If I need to dial 911 for the police in an emergency it will be too late by the time they arrive.. remember when seconds count the police are minutes away!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

12. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, jimnyc, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    A judge finally felt firsthand what many innocent Americans experience daily.
    Would this incident have gained any action or publicity had the judge been just an ordinary citizen wrongly attacked by a cop?
    Answer is no. Cops do that kind of crap every damn day!

Needless to say I've lived a wild young life and I've seen police misconduct numerous times... So numerous that I know its a ordinary action they take whenever they feel like it. However most often its at night that they feel more comfortable doing these illegal actions..

And by the way, I do not ever call ffing cops. If I have a prowler anywhere near my home I get my gun and check it out myself. I do not need a damn cop for anything.
    I despise many cops because they are belligerent assholes. A fact.

Too many cops selectively give traffic tickets. They let friends , family, pretty girls and blacks go while concentrating on we less fortunate people. Around here its a well known fact..
    I myself have seen cops out with radar letting black speeders just cruise right on by. I guess headquarters told them to ignore the blacks and get whitey. Anybody that thinks the cops are not PC as all hell is crazy!!!
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

14. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    The fallacy of your argument is that just because we bring to light the misdeeds of LEO we must somehow "hate" all of them.

also 911 is for ANY emergency, so if I need an AMBULANCE or the FIRE DEPARTMENT I will DIAL 911. If I need to dial 911 for the police in an emergency it will be too late by the time they arrive.. remember when seconds count the police are minutes away!!
    I make it a policy to not call the damn cops. My nephew was a cop and he quit because of the corruption, special treatment and general asshole attitude of over half the officers he worked with.
    He told me many of them were just criminals in uniform!!
    And the general public has not a clue how rampant is the corruption and illegal activity they engage in on a daily basis.

You tend to see a lot once your eyes have been opened. Those that "always defend cops" haven't a damn clue IMHO.

My son , at 8 years old , is being told the truth about cops by me. I do not want him ever blindsided by any of those bastards.. This fairy tale of how they are knights in shining armor needs to be exposed for the crap that it is. Id say less than 20% of them are good decent people. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 03-24-2015 at 08:45 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post

Nukeman. In a perfect world, where there is a cop on every corner. Those minutes would only be seconds.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    My son , at 8 years old , is being told the truth about cops by me. I do not want him ever blindsided by any of those bastards.. This fairy tale of how they are knights in shining armor needs to be exposed for the crap that it is. Id say less than 20% of them are good decent people. -Tyr
    Everyone should warn their kids about interactions with the police...

POLICE ABUSE

18. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm in sort of an odd position here. I have friends and family that are cops, and I feel horrible that videos like these are becoming so commonplace, that it hurts people trusting guys I'd trust with my life. The problem, it's not the ones taking the videos that's the problem, it's the officers that are exercising the behavior that's at issue.

One contributing element, I feel, is that a number of officers these days are former military. That means, in the last 14 years, we're getting war vets from Iraq and Afghanistan, places where someone would legitimately try to use a child as a bomb delivery system. I've listened to Marines talk about how much easier being a cop will be, except there's a problem with that thought: The Marine never shuts off. I've seen former Marines-turned-cops draw down, and they do it the same way as when they were military, with the safety coming off before the gun is half-way to firing position. If a Marine draws a gun on you, they're intending to kill you. That's why the double tap is taught, to crack the skull with the first bullet, and the second as the insurance shot.

Many times, former military are allowed to bypass the police academy due to service, but that shouldn't be the case. The police academy teaches more than just physical elements, but the mental necessities of the job. Without that training, former military members fall back on the training they already have. Now let's be really honest, our military scares the living shit out of a lot of people. That's why us threatening to show up stands down so many situations that would otherwise erupt into full-scale war. It's not a bad thing, but that's not the way to approach our own citizens.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

20. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

A judge finally felt firsthand what many innocent Americans experience daily.
    Would this incident have gained any action or publicity had the judge been just an ordinary citizen wrongly attacked by a cop?
    Answer is no. .
    To many people would have assumed that "he must have deserved it." because they don't believe police just punch people for no reason.

the fact is they can get away with it with some folks and they know it. power corrupts. and there brothers often stick by them out of a gang mentality or out of fear of reprisals for rating on a gang member.

some Depts don't promote that stuff and it is really a few bad apples, but in to many areas a random punch like that is just everyday "police work".

Too many cops selectively give traffic tickets. They let friends , family, pretty girls and blacks go while concentrating on we less fortunate people. Around here its a well known fact..
    I myself have seen cops out with radar letting black speeders just cruise right on by. I guess headquarters told them to ignore the blacks and get whitey. Anybody that thinks the cops are not PC as all hell is crazy!!!
    That sounds great!!! I need to move to where you are.

Tyr i just had to pay a speeding ticket. I went to court to try and beat it down.
    In traffic court that day there were about 40-50 people. there we maybe 3 white people there.
    I never even considered that the police might be picking on speeder because of race.
    Should i reconsider Tyr?
    Or just move to your area were only white peole are arrested for speeding?

22. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

24. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I'm still wondering why Honesty has been skirted, and even ignored on this thread.

It's rightful title, after reading a majority of the posts should become: "PEOPLE WHO HATE COPS!"
    So, this is for them.