Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Zionists in U.S. Government are 5th Columnists working for Israel

Why are we Americans tolerating Zionists politicians filling our U.S. Government offices? These Zionists are working for Israel, a foreign state, against American democratic institutions such as equality for all. Zionism is racism, pure and simple. Zionism is the racist war policy developed by European Jewish convert descendants claiming to be "Semites" when we Ashkenazim are not at all and my dna analysis proves this to anyone who believes the Zionist lie that we are all descended from ancient Hebrews.

American Presidents are so politically afraid of the Zionist coalition between powerful Jews controlling America's monetary system and Evangelical Christians, that they routinely cave in to Zionist support of Israel. I mean it's sickening see a black man President saying America "loves" Israel when I personally know hundreds of Americans who do not at all. "Israel"? What has Israel done for America but get us into a racist war that will eventually backfire on America's credibility as a free nation. Are we free? Not when Money controls government elections, not when Zionists control our U.S. Government major offices.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

*God Bless Israel in its fight against Muslim Terrorists and Ignorant naive Leftists supporting the cancer of islam...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    *God Bless Israel in its fight against Muslim Terrorists and Ignorant naive Leftists supporting the cancer of islam...
    We ought to be supporting Israel any which way we can, they are helping keeping these animals in check, at least as much as that is possible.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Zionists are racists and all who support Israel, support racism.

I refuse to lower AMERICAN values to racist levels as you Zionist and Israel supporters are willing to do. You're against American values and pro-anti-democracy and human rights. You're Ugly Americans we don't need to inflict racist opinions on Americans. You types never think morally about israel and its racist genocidal agenda of gobbling up all of Palestine and forcing all Arab Gentile Palestinians into submission to European religious fanatics. No Western democracy would tolerate the building of racially segregated communities as civil rights movement established while you Zionists are dangerous dinosaurs living in a lost world where you think Europeans can rule the earth and do anything they like forever. America is no longer European-American majority and you are out of step with reality and coasting on social inertia. But your days of political power are going to end because conservatives are not the majority of Americans, never were. America is too independent and bright for past mistakes to rule our future.

Go talk to real Palestinians. There are tens of thousands of them in America and you all need to counter Zionist propaganda by talking to the actual victims of it's racist genocidal ideology. Maybe then you'll get morality and be able to see that America can't afford to support racism anymore. It's against ours and world principals established through the years of fighting injustice and racial discrimination. "For Jews Only", that's what America is financing in Israel's stealing of more and more of Palestine every month, every year of illegal settlement building. Don't stand for racism and injustice. It's not American.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Biomystic View Post
    I refuse to lower AMERICAN values to racist levels as you Zionist and Israel supporters are willing to do. You're against American values and pro-anti-democracy and human rights. You're Ugly Americans we don't need to inflict racist opinions on Americans. You types never think morally about israel and its racist genocidal agenda of gobbling up all of Palestine and forcing all Arab Gentile Palestinians into submission to European religious fanatics. No Western democracy would tolerate the building of racially segregated communities as civil rights movement established while you Zionists are dangerous dinosaurs living in a lost world where you think Europeans can rule the earth and do anything they like forever. America is no longer European-American majority and you are out of step with reality and coasting on social inertia. But your days of political power are going to end because conservatives are not the majority of Americans, never were. America is too independent and bright for past mistakes to rule our future.

Go talk to real Palestinians. There are tens of thousands of them in America and you all need to counter Zionist propaganda by talking to the actual victims of it's racist genocidal ideology. Maybe then you'll get morality and be able to see that America can't afford to support racism anymore. It's against ours and world principals established through the years of fighting injustice and racial discrimination. "For Jews Only", that's what America is financing in Israel's stealing of more and more of Palestine every month, every year of illegal settlement building. Don't stand for racism and injustice. It's not American.
    When the Palestinians stop embracing terrorist groups like Hamas, then the rest of the world might start taking them seriously. Are you a supporter of Hamas and their actions?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And Btw, are you American yourself? Born and bred here? Live here? just curious...
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

America isn't populated by a white majority? When did this happen?

Racially segregated communities in Israel, huh? Example?

Israel is stealing Palestine? How are they doing that?

Illegal settlement building? Where and how?

"Jews Only"? Where have you seen this practice?

Let's see your supporting links, sparky! Do yourself a favor and use credible links by professional news organizations.

Let us get to the bottom of these serious allegations.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

The only noticeable difference between your posts and David Duke's followers is use of the acronym "ZOG".
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

10. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default What planet are you Zionist supporters on?

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post

Let's see your supporting links, sparky! Do yourself a favor and use credible links by professional news organizations.

I am so sorry. I did jump the gun on what's being called the "Browning of America" because where I live in California, it's already happened, as it has in 19 states across America. By 2043 all of America will be non-white majority according to statistical census takers.

http://madamenoire.com/527005/in-19-...-the-minority/

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...s-gone-by-2043

It's a very good thing, this darkening of Americans as exposure to sunlight increases with global warming. Most all Native Americans were dark skinned peoples when Europeans arrived as that period's European racist expansion and takeovers of Americas, Africa, Australia, NZ, and the millions of natives who lost their lives and land and resources to the European invaders, just like what's happening to Palestinians by European Jewish invaders, or more accurately, European Jewish convert descendant invaders without any ancestry at all from Palestine. I can prove this as I am one of these European Jewish convert descendants, Ashkenazim, as well as Libyan and Tunisian Jewish convert descendants (Sephardic or Mizraim).

The only Jews who have any right to be in Palestine are Palestinian Jews. Packing Israel with European Jewish converts to take Palestine over is a crime against humanity and thus recognized as such by its victims, Palestinians, and all the Middle East Arab populations surrounding the European and European-American Zionist installation of the European Jewish colony of Israel, an act that could only be seen by Middle East Arabs as another Crusader war against them, which it most certainly is and Americans cannot see this at all. Americans cannot see that if Middle East Arab Muslims were successful in getting the country of Belgium for themselves by getting the Security Council to again break the U.N. Charter protecting the Right of Self-Determination of Indigenous Populations as they did in 1947-48, and proceeded to install an Arab Muslim State in place of Belgium what this would do to Europeans seeing this happen? Would they calmly accept an invasion and takeover of a central European nation as "Allah's Will"? My fellow Americans, please get your heads out of your behinds and THINK RATIONALLY about what we are financing and arming to the teeth in the heart of the Middle East. We and Israel carrying out a modern Crusader War against Middle East Arab Muslims have and are Provoking world war with all Muslims. We are creating Radical Islam as a reaction to our actions against them.

http://972mag.com/contradicting-its-...unities/96817/

http://ifamericansknew.org/about_us/4maps.html

Quakers made these maps and my Palestinian peace activist friends also post them, up-dating them as more settlement building "For Jews Only" keeps going on, gobbling up more and more of the West Bank.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interna...li_settlements

Suburb outside of Tel Aviv where I stayed in 2003 with an Israeli peace activist. I walked around her neighborhood and saw no Palestinians at all and she confirmed they had their communities and Jews had theirs. And on my bus rides across Israel you saw the same pattern most everywhere, Jews had their communities (the best areas, the best lands) and Palestinians had theirs, (slums mostly, I stayed in the West Bank (as a Jew btw, but Jewish Christian peace activist, in a Muslim family's home. There I heard the wails of despair coming from four Muslim women of the household when they reacted to the murders of two or three Palestinians in Gaza on Al J..zarra(sp) News. They turned at me who they served with delicious Arab entres to make me feel comfortable, with anger and pointed at the TV; "You see?! You see?!" And I told them I did see and did not agree with my country's policy. They accepted me because I was a peace activist and even this Jew could and did walk without fear by myself in streets where all the others I saw, and there were many, were Palestinians. In Nazareth, I saw from the bus Upper Nazareth where Israeli Jews live looking down on Old Nazareth below filled with Palestinian Israeli Christians and Muslims. Outside of Bethlehem I saw where settlements for Jews only had been built over my Palestinian host's former picnic park area Bethlehemites enjoyed as part of citizens of Bethlehem. Israeli Jews destroyed the little forest there and built these enormous settlement communities. My other Palestinian peace activist friend's land, in the family for almost a hundred years, was and has been confiscated by IDF for Israel's plans to build still another settlement there For Jews Only.

This is what Americans are financing: racial warfare, racial discrimination that would never be tolerated here in America anyplace now. Maybe back in moral dinosaur "white people rule" it was American policy but America's strength has always come from its open arms to the world's oppressed as America's decline in freedom and freedom of opportunity has come from closing those arms in a racial segregation manner. Look at the white cops vs black men statistics that plainly show our own racist problems that keep us supporting religious racism against Middle East Arabs. Without Israel as a European, European American provocation of Middle East Arab Muslims, another Crusader War against them to seize and control the Holy Land and Jerusalem, we could actually talk meaningful peace with Palestinians and all Arab and Muslim peoples. We are creating our own monster by breaking international law to protect nations against invasion and takeover by foreigners. That is what we had to do once we ourselves became our own nation by kicking out the foreign occupiers, the British. Remember?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

With any luck they will completely get rid of palestine and make it a distant memory. Peace will be achieved when the world is rid of terrorists and their ardent supporters.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I am so sorry. I did jump the gun on what's being called the "Browning of America" because where I live in California, it's already happened, as it has in 19 states across America. By 2043 all of America will be non-white majority according to statistical census takers.

http://madamenoire.com/527005/in-19-...-the-minority/

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...s-gone-by-2043
    Concession acknowledged.

It's a very good thing, this darkening of Americans as exposure to sunlight increases with global warming. Most all Native Americans were dark skinned peoples when Europeans arrived as that period's European racist expansion and takeovers of Americas, Africa, Australia, NZ, and the millions of natives who lost their lives and land and resources to the European invaders, just like what's happening to Palestinians by European Jewish invaders, or more accurately, European Jewish convert descendant invaders without any ancestry at all from Palestine. I can prove this as I am one of these European Jewish convert descendants, Ashkenazim, as well as Libyan and Tunisian Jewish convert descendants (Sephardic or Mizraim).

The only Jews who have any right to be in Palestine are Palestinian Jews. Packing Israel with European Jewish converts to take Palestine over is a crime against humanity and thus recognized as such by its victims, Palestinians, and all the Middle East Arab populations surrounding the European and European-American Zionist installation of the European Jewish colony of Israel, an act that could only be seen by Middle East Arabs as another Crusader war against them, which it most certainly is and Americans cannot see this at all. Americans cannot see that if Middle East Arab Muslims were successful in getting the country of Belgium for themselves by getting the Security Council to again break the U.N. Charter protecting the Right of Self-Determination of Indigenous Populations as they did in 1947-48, and proceeded to install an Arab Muslim State in place of Belgium what this would do to Europeans seeing this happen? Would they calmly accept an invasion and takeover of a central European nation as "Allah's Will"? My fellow Americans, please get your heads out of your behinds and THINK RATIONALLY about what we are financing and arming to the teeth in the heart of the Middle East. We and Israel carrying out a modern Crusader War against Middle East Arab Muslims have and are Provoking world war with all Muslims. We are creating Radical Islam as a reaction to our actions against them.
    Who says Jews don't have any right to live there? You? The millions of muzzies clamoring for their blood?

I don't know if you've noticed, but muzzies have been murdering people of all religions worldwide, regardless of their color or nationality. If the victim isn't a specific flavor of muslim, then they're killed - usually indiscriminately. Most muslims are killed by other muslims.

Aligning yourself with such views doesn't speak well for your capacity for objective thinking and tells me that you are a muslim.

In my experience, the only people running around railing against "Zionists" are muslims or nazis - and neither has a moral leg to stand on. Which category do you belong to?

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain
    That's a real nifty blog, but it isn't a professional news organization. Would you like me to respond with Rosanne Barr's blog? It will carry the same weight. ( ! )

Quote Originally Posted by Biomystic
    http://ifamericansknew.org/about_us/4maps.html

Quakers made these maps and my Palestinian peace activist friends also post them, up-dating them as more settlement building "For Jews Only" keeps going on, gobbling up more and more of the West Bank.
    Those are real nifty maps maps and propaganda made by "palestinian" activists. Again, not a professional news organization.

News flash : West Bank was lost by Jordan in the 1967 Six Day War. In 1988, Jordan officially stripped all those left behind of their Jordanian citizenship and renounced all claims to the area. That land is Israel's.

If you have a grievance about the plight of those ex-Jordanians, then the appropriate party to rail against is the government of Jordan for :

1) Initiating a war against Israel

2) Losing the war in breathtakingly incompetent fashion

3) Abandoning their former citizens in a callous manner

4) Refusing to allow their former citizens entry back into the newer, smaller Jordan

There are no "Jews Only" areas enforced by Israel. If palestinians choose to live among other palestinians, and Jews choose to live among other Jews, then that's their business and they're free to do so. This is not something new, look around you in CA. You have predominantly mexican neighborhoods, white neighborhoods, black neighborhoods, asian neighborhoods - people tend to gravitate that way.

Claiming that Israel has "Jews Only" areas is preposterous and actually is unconstitutional. You're being lied to. Research it.

It seems that the "Illegal" portion is disputed. Lawyers have been arguing for and against since 1967 and it still hasn't been resolved. So it would be more accurate for you to say it's your opinion that they are illegal.

Review points 1 through 4 above, and change out 'Jordan' with Syria and Egypt as needed. The points remain valid.

Suburb outside of Tel Aviv where I stayed in 2003 with an Israeli peace activist. I walked around her neighborhood and saw no Palestinians at all and she confirmed they had their communities and Jews had theirs. And on my bus rides across Israel you saw the same pattern most everywhere, Jews had their communities (the best areas, the best lands) and Palestinians had theirs, (slums mostly, I stayed in the West Bank (as a Jew btw, but Jewish Christian peace activist, in a Muslim family's home. There I heard the wails of despair coming from four Muslim women of the household when they reacted to the murders of two or three Palestinians in Gaza on Al J..zarra(sp) News. They turned at me who they served with delicious Arab entres to make me feel comfortable, with anger and pointed at the TV; "You see?! You see?!" And I told them I did see and did not agree with my country's policy. They accepted me because I was a peace activist and even this Jew could and did walk without fear by myself in streets where all the others I saw, and there were many, were Palestinians. In Nazareth, I saw from the bus Upper Nazareth where Israeli Jews live looking down on Old Nazareth below filled with Palestinian Israeli Christians and Muslims. Outside of Bethlehem I saw where settlements for Jews only had been built over my Palestinian host's former picnic park area Bethlehemites enjoyed as part of citizens of Bethlehem. Israeli Jews destroyed the little forest there and built these enormous settlement communities. My other Palestinian peace activist friend's land, in the family for almost a hundred years, was and has been confiscated by IDF for Israel's plans to build still another settlement there For Jews Only.
    Sounds to me like you are easily swayed by propaganda aired by Al Jazeera and other muslim PR pieces. Their greatest coup is misleading gullible youth (like Rachel Corrie, the idiot American girl that got run over by a bulldozer) to get involved and repeat the half-truths and outright lies they are broadcasting.

The fact is, Israel wants peace and ONLY retaliates. If those "palestinians" wanted peace, then they'd stop the idiots in their midst from lobbing rockets at civilian centers and all other terrorist activities. Instead, they whitewash, justify and lie about what led up to an IDF operation.

Of course they're living in slums! That's what happens when you get the snot beaten out of you by a World-Class Military! If your neighborhood is bombed to rubble every other year, it's hard to make a nice neighborhood.

No, the palestinians are responsible for their plight because they don't take action and at the very least are guilty of tacitly supporting terrorism by allowing it to continue - and I suspect most of them are guilty of actively supporting it. I saw the videos of those peaceful palestinians cheering as thousands of rockets were launched at Israeli cities - and then read the bleeding-heart stories about how mean ol' Israel came and beat the shit out of them in response.

The world works like this : Fuck with the Bull, you get the Horn.

This is what Americans are financing: racial warfare, racial discrimination that would never be tolerated here in America anyplace now. Maybe back in moral dinosaur "white people rule" it was American policy but America's strength has always come from its open arms to the world's oppressed as America's decline in freedom and freedom of opportunity has come from closing those arms in a racial segregation manner. Look at the white cops vs black men statistics that plainly show our own racist problems that keep us supporting religious racism against Middle East Arabs. Without Israel as a European, European American provocation of Middle East Arab Muslims, another Crusader War against them to seize and control the Holy Land and Jerusalem, we could actually talk meaningful peace with Palestinians and all Arab and Muslim peoples. We are creating our own monster by breaking international law to protect nations against invasion and takeover by foreigners. That is what we had to do once we ourselves became our own nation by kicking out the foreign occupiers, the British. Remember?
    You have a very curious grasp of history. England wasn't an occupier; it was a colonial empire and we were a colony. Taxation without representation was the big issue.

We support Israel because they are our ally and the only shining beacon of Democracy in that whole hellish region. Yeah, the Israelis even have women palestinian members in their government. That's certainly oppressive, isn't it?

There is no racial warfare; there is only a Nation under attack by people who have sworn to destroy her by any means necessary simply because they're Jews. Every single one of her neighbors have stated this goal.

You're on the wrong side of the issue, and I fear that's due to your lack of education on the subject. Your Blogs and Al Jazeera aren't doing you any favors to learn the truth. It's hard enough to sift through professional news stories for the truth without adding outright propaganda to the mix.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 04-23-2015 at 09:14 AM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

14. Thanks Abbey Marie, fj1200, LongTermGuy, Jeff, jimnyc and 3 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post

Is this guy agnosticunchristanacolyte's brother?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

16. Thanks NightTrain, Drummond, LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Typical Zionist racists comments

All you people trying to railroad Arab Muslims into being the only bad guys is pure outright racist bigotry in action. You don't understand because you don't want to, that it is illegal and immoral for people of one nation thousands of miles away from another to go in and take over everything by force of arms. That's a Crime! And that's what Israel is--a criminal enterprise that came about by the Security Council breaking the U.N. Charter protecting the Right of Self-Determination of Indigenous Populations, that U.N. Right again signed by Pres. Obama in 2010. You are anti-Americans siding with criminal lawbreakers and racist war promoters. You don't address this criticism, do you, that you are racists siding with European Jewish racist genocidal policies, because you have no defense for it except Zionist lies. One has only to look back on Christian fanatical racists in America who are still active pushing war with Muslims like your posts do as well. You don't see that Islam has become immensely more radical as Muslims continue to see Israel has no intention of being anything but a criminal state breaking all U.N. Resolutions and International Laws in order to conduct their racial war with Arab Gentile Palestinians and Middle East Arabs in general.

European Jewish convert descendants, us Ashkenazim, who began the Zionist movement, have ZERO right to claim Palestine as none of our forebearers ever stepped foot in Palestine. My Ashkenazi dna test shows all sorts of Ashkenazim ancestry from all over Europe, Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Slovakia, Austria-Hungary, Netherlands, but only goes in the direct of Palestine to Uzbekistan, in the heart of the old Khazar kingdom that converted to Judaism in the 8th Century or 7th. I do have Sephardic genes too but they are traced to Tunisia and Libya, again not Palestine. And really, this Zionist idea that any "Jew" has a Right of Return is pure racist bunk and quite an evil doctrine that would cause utter chaos internationally if other countries adopted this immorality as have Zionist Jews. The ONLY reason Israel exists today is due to Evangelical Zionist Christians and Jews in America politically supporting Israel like the modern 5th Columnists they are working for a foreign government, as you Zionists also do supporting racial warfare and everything anti-American policy protecting against racists.

Please stop working to undermine American values of self-determination and equal rights for all citizens. You should be ashamed of yourselves for supporting racial warfare and the killing of innocents for religious liars and cheats and land-stealers. And no, the Reactions of the victims of Jewish racial warfare cannot be condemned when they turn to violence as the only means of stopping European takeover and elimination of Palestine. God is not on your side and if you don't believe me, read what's happened to the Bible's credibility as God's real agents in our times are Israeli archeologists and historians exposing the Bible stories for what they always were: Judah's myths of origin without any historical foundation, myths Zionists are using to kill Palestinians and steal their land away from them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    With any luck they will completely get rid of palestine and make it a distant memory. Peace will be achieved when the world is rid of terrorists and their ardent supporters.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

19. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Celestial Torah Christianity

I teach Celestial Torah Christianity as a Jewish Christian as rabbis do not know it at all as Judaism's earthly torah is pure man-made priests of Judah religious propaganda promoting the nationalization of God as if God were a Jew which unfortunately is exactly what rabbis teach as if "Ha Shem" were not Jewish narcissism carried to ridiculous extreme of claiming the name of God to be Jewish, the language of God to be Hebrew, the nation of God to be Israel. Not when you do your ancient Near Eastern religious histories and find out how very much Judaism owes to stealing ancient pagan religious ideas without attribution of course, such as the whole foundational concept of the Torah which is derived from ancient Egyptian beliefs, not Hebrew at all.

Learn to separate religious fanatics propaganda from real history which isn't easy to do as the Jewish/Pauline Christian bonding going on in our century tries its best to keep Abrahamic believers from learning the true origins of Judaism's religious beliefs in older pagan religions. The Jewish Bible started painting Arabs black as sin with the story of Ishmael and again with the hatred of Amalek story and you people, 2500 years later are still acting as if these Jewish hatreds are still viable ideas Americans should embrace. Time to remember what America stands for and it isn't racism.