Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Default Who let this commie on the board

There doesn't seem to be an emoticom for punching someone right the fuck out.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

3. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    Y'think? Obviously not a vet. Which means no getting out mommy's basement.

You hide behind bullshit laws but never have to pick up a weapon and use it. From Baltimore, are you? Loser?

And if you ain't a vet, get your sorry ass out of this thread and go find one of your own. Like "I'm a Pussy".
    Last edited by Gunny; 06-08-2015 at 03:02 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

And you stupid fucking son of a bitch, I lost 2 Marines. What have you ever lost? A pair of sneakers?

I have to live with that every day.
    Last edited by Gunny; 06-08-2015 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

I want to see your pussy, sorry wimpy ass walk up and tell your best friend's wife you got him killed. You can fuck off and die. And take that commie with you.

And ANY day you want to play in MY front yard ... it's open you fucking loser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Y'think? Obviously not a vet. Which means no getting out mommy's basement.

You hide behind bullshit laws but never have to pick up a weapon and use it. From Baltimore, are you? Loser?

And if you ain't a vet, get your sorry ass out of this thread and go find one of your own. Like "I'm a Pussy".
    Having a bad day today, Gunny?
    Who are you to complain about who posts on this board and who doesn't? And when are you going to quit spewing that "I'm a vet, so therefore I am a far greater human being that you are" bullshit in every thread?
    Serving in the armed forces earns you a lot of respect, but it doesn't make you better than anyone else. For the purposes of debate and discussion on this board, being a vet plus 10 bucks gets you a latte and a lemon square from Starbucks.
    There are first responders on the street right now who put their lives at risk every day so that old frumps like you can spend your times bitching and complaining about how others are worthless because they never served in the military. So how about you give it a rest and stop complaining about others.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

There doesn't seem to be an emoticom for punching someone right the fuck out.
    I'm curious which commie you are ranting about.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

And you stupid fucking son of a bitch, I lost 2 Marines. What have you ever lost? A pair of sneakers?

I have to live with that every day.
    know what... that person was totally right when they told me...

"Gunny carries no weight here, I figure you know, but doesn't hurt to reiterate."

You really do carry no weight... You're just an angry person that is all bluff and blunder.

I'm fairly sure you're a Sock puppet.... I'll figure out whose.... eventually.
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

know what... that person was totally right when they told me...

"Gunny carries no weight here, I figure you know, but doesn't hurt to reiterate."

You really do carry no weight... You're just an angry person that is all bluff and blunder.

I'm fairly sure you're a Sock puppet.... I'll figure out whose.... eventually.
    He is not a sock. Really.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Who are you to complain about who posts on this board and who doesn't? And when are you going to quit spewing that "I'm a vet, so therefore I am a far greater human being that you are" bullshit in every thread?
    Serving in the armed forces earns you a lot of respect, but it doesn't make you better than anyone else. For the purposes of debate and discussion on this board, being a vet plus 10 bucks gets you a latte and a lemon square from Starbucks.
    There are first responders on the street right now who put their lives at risk every day so that old frumps like you can spend your times bitching and complaining about how others are worthless because they never served in the military. So how about you give it a rest and stop complaining about others.
    I have PTSD. I haven't slept right since 1991. I gave the order that got my best friend killed. You need any more fucking answers?

Oh, and I understand the first responders. I was one.

And I got news for you worthless ASSHOLE, i PUT 21 YEARS IN. What have you ever done?

13. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Gabby... My Dad served in the corp before Gunny was even born. He'd laugh at the way Gunny carries on.

I admire anyones service to this country... but Gunny acts like no Marine I ever met.

He's just a pissed off dude yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

Captain America

15. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I have PTSD. I haven't slept right since 1991. I gave the order that got my best friend killed. You need any more fucking answers?

And I got news for you worthless ASSHOLE, i PUT 21 YEARS IN. What have you ever done?
    Dude, you need counseling. And treatment.
    Shit happens in combat. I am guessing you saved a lot more men than you ever lost. That is what good leaders are for. That is why leaders are chosen. Part of the hell of wars is that not everyone who fights them survives.
    You put in 21 good years. Obviously you were a good leader or you wouldn't have lasted that long. How many orders did you give that saved lives? How many men are still walking the earth because of things you did?
    You are no longer there. Let it go.
    Stop blaming yourself. And stop blaming others. P

17. Thanks Kathianne, Voted4Reagan, Elessar, SassyLady, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Gabby... My Dad served in the corp before Gunny was even born. He'd laugh at the way Gunny carries on.

I admire anyones service to this country... but Gunny acts like no Marine I ever met.

He's just a pissed off dude yelling at kids to get off his lawn.
    No he wouldn't. I'm just one that tells the truth. I try to do it the best I can. We're hardasses from the word go. I can't explain it in accurate terms. I can only explain how I feel, as a Marine and and leader. I wouldn't hesitate to carry out my mission.

But every one of those Marines you are responsible for are the toughest SOB's and Earth and they die to make sure their brothers live. Now, be the one in charge. I'm responsible.

If you think you can live with that, you got no soul.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Sorry GUNNY....That's the end of your BS here. REAL MARINES know how to stay quiet.
    Your story just flunked you. That PTSD crap coming from you...You just lost any support from me at all.
    I WAS THERE IN 1990-91. And had a personal attack while in Fleet Hospital 5. Ever heard of that?
    And I also was there when a MARINE PILOT in a Harrier....didn't make it back to the ship.
    So...anyone who falls for this crap from Gunny?
    Too bad. You are in the wrong place gunny. No matter how GUNG HO you try to sound. I ain't buyin' it.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Sorry GUNNY....That's the end of your BS here. REAL MARINES know how to stay quiet.
    Your story just flunked you. That PTSD crap coming from you...You just lost any support from me at all.
    I WAS THERE IN 1990-91. And had a personal attack while in Fleet Hospital 5. Ever heard of that?
    And I also was there when a MARINE PILOT in a Harrier....didn't make it back to the ship.
    So...anyone who falls for this crap from Gunny?
    Too bad. You are in the wrong place gunny. No matter how GUNG HO you try to sound. I ain't buyin' it.
    Yeah? Got an ID card and DD21 says your wrong.

I'm trying to explain to these asswipres what it's like and I'll give this one up ... I don't know how.

Good thing I read the rest of your shit. You were a Corpmman and a Harrier pilot? Not in this world.

Try again and I'll shut you right the fuck down. You're a fraud. So pick one ... corpsman or harrier pilot? Oh yeah, since Marins. not sqquids fly the Harriers.

Get your lies in order.