Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Does that mean you agree that McKinney is a well-governed town?
    If you look at my post the ONLY person in McKinney I've spoken of negatively is that ONE cop.
    If some had read my post they'd have seen that i praised another cop on the scene for his professionalism.

I'd say that based on the towns reaction overall. that overall they've got there stuff together very well. based on what i know of this incident at least.
    no riots, just peaceful prayerful protest. the offending party separated out quickly.
    I suspect/hear there's fall out in the specific neighborhood by young idiots but hopefully the reasonable cops will find and arrest anyone that's done any property damaged and they get there day in court as it should be.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-11-2015 at 09:32 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    No, check the details. i didn't bring it up.
    the case i mentioned there was an 11 year old black girl in Florida. Not the 14 year old in Texas.
    Jeff brought that up and i didn't comment on that case except in a general sense (some reports are true some are not about police).
    I guess that's why I didn't remember. I never commented on it specifically.
    I didn't start this thread either btw.

Jeff brought it up at least 3 times here as if we'd talked about this in depth before.
    Jeff just linked video of the girl interview, one article with supposed Twiitter post from a few people. that's the final word?
    "we went through this last week"
    "Rev you are flat out lying, I posted a video last week"
    "How about if I link you to the post I made that had you quieted down about this last week"

Had me quieted down? If i complain about cops you guys accuse me of HATING police an being a Racist, a damn Liar and al Sharpton.
    If i say --as i've said maybe a dozen times or more-- that there are good cops and not all stories about cops are true. Then I've been quieted down?

whatever
    We didn't "discuss" the specific case.
    I did forget he mentioned it but we didn't go "through" it.
    A link is all I posted, OK sure thing Rev, it is what it is and like I said if a White cop saved a black baby you would say it is racist, but Rev tells us where you live and I will have a 100 or so friends come to your house to have a party and lets see if you still think it is no big deal. Hell we wont beat anyone up or anything like they did down there, we will just take over your yard, hey we all need a place to party right.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

3. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    A link is all I posted, OK sure thing Rev, it is what it is and like I said if a White cop saved a black baby you would say it is racist, but Rev tells us where you live and I will have a 100 or so friends come to your house to have a party and lets see if you still think it is no big deal. Hell we wont beat anyone up or anything like they did down there, we will just take over your yard, hey we all need a place to party right.
    Are you drinking today Jeff?
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Are you drinking today Jeff?
    Al you are going to play that game now, look man if it is OK for 100 or so black kids to decide to call someones home a party why can't whites do it ? I must be drunk for wanting to do what you say is OK that they did, Al you are a true racist by all means, when you get backed into a corner instead of admitting you where wrong you are going to start getting personal, well go ahead Al, I don't drink, gave it up a few years ago, I also don't discriminate against people do to color, but I use to Al, sure enough, but you know what it feels dam good to find the good in people, it also feels good to be able to see right or wrong no matter the color, and it feels Outrageous not to have to make up BS about folks being drunk when I can't come up with nothing else.

But Rev I do hold hope for you, I really do like you but you have to get rid of that hatred for the crackers, you where never a slave Rev and I truly hope no one in your family ever was either, that was a terrible time, but all you have ever done was read about it, so give up on hating whitey and join society Rev, you can do it, I have faith in you.

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Al you are going to play that game now, look man if it is OK for 100 or so black kids to decide to call someones home a party why can't whites do it ? I must be drunk for wanting to do what you say is OK that they did,...
    No your must be drunk because your not reading my post, your making up crap about me and you're acting like an Arse in general.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-11-2015 at 09:54 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Al you are going to play that game now, look man if it is OK for 100 or so black kids to decide to call someones home a party why can't whites do it ? I must be drunk for wanting to do what you say is OK that they did, Al you are a true racist by all means, when you get backed into a corner instead of admitting you where wrong you are going to start getting personal, well go ahead Al, I don't drink, gave it up a few years ago, I also don't discriminate against people do to color, but I use to Al, sure enough, but you know what it feels dam good to find the good in people, it also feels good to be able to see right or wrong no matter the color, and it feels Outrageous not to have to make up BS about folks being drunk when I can't come up with nothing else.

But Rev I do hold hope for you, I really do like you but you have to get rid of that hatred for the crackers, you where never a slave Rev and I truly hope no one in your family ever was either, that was a terrible time, but all you have ever done was read about it, so give up on hating whitey and join society Rev, you can do it, I have faith in you.
    I'm sure there's no shortage of firearms in McKinney. Those house crashers are lucky things were handled by the police and not by angry neighbors.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

9. Thanks Jeff, Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

No your must be drunk because your not reading my post, your making up crap about me and you're acting like an Arse in general.
    Says the racist on the board..

Why rev, why is it OK for black kids to go wild take over a neighborhood and have a party but you don't want it at your house, heck if these same 100 black kids wanted to take over your yard would they still be OK ?
    I Guarantee you if a 100 Harley s roared up into your yard you would want the police, swat and the National guard there, but then again they aren't black.

11. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Says the racist on the board..

Why rev, why is it OK for black kids to go wild take over a neighborhood and have a party but you don't want it at your house, heck if these same 100 black kids wanted to take over your yard would they still be OK ?
    I Guarantee you if a 100 Harley s roared up into your yard you would want the police, swat and the National guard there, but then again they aren't black.
    Jeff read my post and then I'll answer whatever you want.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Jeff read my post and then I'll answer whatever you want.
    I read all I have to of what you post Rev, you are anti white anti cops hell face it you are a regular Black activist, but hell come on, man up, send me your address through PM, Laconia is coming, lots of my Bro's are heading up 81 and 95, give me your address and they will stop by and party with you, hell and I am sure it won't be 100, well unless of course they have a DJ letting all the bikers know where the party is, man up buddy, be as good hearted as those folks in TX should of been.

14. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Oh, poor little kids, arranging the whole thing, breaking laws and then acting like animals, climbing fences into private property, tossing bottles at cars and residents, taunting police, yelling racist comments, assaulting people who live there, assaulting security at the gate.

Poor little victims in bathing suits.

Rev, it's ACTIONS. If they want to terrorize PRIVATE PROPERTY and assault people, I don't care WHAT you're wearing or if you are underage - you get arrested. Being that age, or wearing a bikini, does NOT excuse behavior.

Once again, nothing but excuses. And an officer is gone as a result of these kids illegal actions and fucking up the neighborhood. If they didn't act out, this officer still has his job. But of course it was all "racially motivated". Yeah, sure. If anything, racially motivated by the idiots that assaulted residents and the security guard. But nope, no one mentions that, nothing but excuses are made and the truth is hidden.

Some will try and make ridiculous comments to make it sound like they were little angels that were picked on, ala "skittles and iced tea". And this time its bikini and pool party - and lets forget who breaks the law.

THIS IS WHY there are so many racial issues around the nation right now. Things like this happen, people immediately cry racism and excuse folks from the crimes they commit.
    It's astounding to me, and I keep having to shake my head, at how 'some' can watch the videos out there and claim what never happened. I've seen them claim that the cop "beat" the teen girl. That he pointed his gun at her. Hell, even one poster in this thread implied that the cop "waved the gun" around. These same logic and reality-challenged people failed to see the kid run up on the cop, take a wide stance and reach towards his waistband in a threatening manner. They also failed to note that the teen girl's mouth was working the entire time (she was probably cussing out the cop) the cop was ordering her to LEAVE the area, as she refused.

This kind of behavior is directly tied to the ahole-in-chief in the WH, Holder, Sharpton and all of the other race-baiting leftists in America. Their fault. And any blood spilled as a result of their handiwork is on their hands....not that they care.

16. Thanks Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I read all I have to of what you post Rev, you are anti white anti cops hell face it you are a regular Black activist, but hell come on, man up, send me your address through PM, Laconia is coming, lots of my Bro's are heading up 81 and 95, give me your address and they will stop by and party with you, hell and I am sure it won't be 100, well unless of course they have a DJ letting all the bikers know where the party is, man up buddy, be as good hearted as those folks in TX should of been.

well i've read all I have to of what you've posted Jeff.

g'night

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I've said it from day one - the problems with the black communities and all the black kids and crime - starts with bad parenting, or lack of parenting at all.
    It may start with the parents' bad parenting or no parenting at all....but it's the liberalism and politically correct BS pushed by the radical leftists in America that is feeding the beast until it (they hope) devours us as a civil society. They actually 'think' that they will end up being the ones in total control once our system is destroyed and that they will come out ahead and on top. Boy, do we gun-owners have news and a surprise for them!

19. Thanks Jeff, jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    It's astounding to me, and I keep having to shake my head, at how 'some' can watch the videos out there and claim what never happened. I've seen them claim that the cop "beat" the teen girl. That he pointed his gun at her. Hell, even one poster in this thread implied that the cop "waved the gun" around. These same logic and reality-challenged people failed to see the kid run up on the cop, take a wide stance and reach towards his waistband in a threatening manner. They also failed to note that the teen girl's mouth was working the entire time (she was probably cussing out the cop) the cop was ordering her to LEAVE the area, as she refused.

This kind of behavior is directly tied to the ahole-in-chief in the WH, Holder, Sharpton and all of the other race-baiting leftists in America. Their fault. And any blood spilled as a result of their handiwork is on their hands....not that they care.
    That is what amazed me, the cops where way out numbered and yes these kids, and lets face it, she was a great looking 14 year old, there where cars parked all over, and after reading her comments on her pictures she isn't shy about sex, so I am sure some of these kids wern't kids, they where in there late teens ( someone had to drive these 100 kids there ) so we have teenagers out numbering and coming at the cops, kids spewing all kinds of sheot at the cops and yes at one point the cop did pull his gun ( when he threw her on her butt two young men came at him ) but no shots where fired.

Now take Baltimore, a drug dealer gets killed and they riot, they burn the bitch down, and now are crying the police wont help
    Ferguson, a black man commits strong armed robbery, attacks a cop and then gets shot, what do they do, Burn the bitch down
    Now these kids, 100 plus are breaking the law, the cops come and as the woman in the video posted said they had every right to open fire but they didn't, and what happens, certain people are pushing to burn the bitch down.

Kind of makes ya think some people just hate whitey and hate cops, they won't be happy until the entire country is a ghetto, see I am talking of no one here now but blacks in genral want to sit and cry how bad they have it, they have to live in the Ghetto, the Government don't give them enough money to get out of the Ghetto and then they feel like throwing a party, well I guess they didn't have a pool, I would love to say that maybe their parents just wouldn't allow them because it was illegal to have these young kids partying, but hell if the parents thought that way they wouldn't be screaming now that the cops broke things up without shooting anyone, yup some folks just aren't happy no matter the out come.

But as this sheot is growing out of control and you have 14 year old kids cussing the police even after the cop tells them time after time to shut up and leave, America has a real problem, see because as these thugs hold their stolen guns side ways and shoot a mag full of shot and usually wind up hitting nothing but a innocent bystander ( yup same blacks screaming now would be going crazy if the cops did nothing in TX and gun play broke out and some innocent bystander got killed, yup then the cops would be racist because they didn't stop it ) but as these thugs run a muck, some white folks are waiting patently and are ready willing and able to protect their home. Thank God this didn't happen in the wrong neighborhood, see where I live it is different, for example when the next door neighbor shot my dog he immediately called the cops and told them there was a shooting, yes that brought the law there with in minutes, by the time I realized what had happened ( which didn't take anytime at all ) I looked out my back window and seen the tail lights, yes a real punk, but I told the cops that day and I have told others in different municipalities where I have lived, this is Jeff land, I will police my own, yup I point to the property line and let the cops know real quick, you are no longer in GA you have entered Jeff's land, yup and I am tired and worn out now a days, but these punk kids are going to jump into someones pool say like I was 20 years ago, and honestly before I shot I would of beat the hell out of 15 or 20, yes that would of been my warning, if they hadn't left by the time I was getting tired then yes I would of shot. And I am mild mannered, imagine when they cross the line with someone not as easy going as I, This is all going to end bad with the Black community and it falls directly on Obama, the more he pumps the more brazen they are getting and they will eventually turn over the wrong stone and then all hell will break loose.

21. Thanks DLT thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

well i've read all I have to of what you've posted Jeff.

g'night
    G night Rev, don't forget to leave the lights on for the NBPP.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post

....McKinney, Texas Chief Greg Conley told reporters at an evening briefing that Officer David Eric Casebolt, 41, was "out of control."Casebolt resigned from the force earlier in the day, the chief confirmed....
    "The actions of Casebolt, as seen on the video of the disturbance at the community pool, are indefensible," Conley said.

“There were twelve officers on scene. Eleven did exactly what we wanted them to do,” Conley said.....

“I do not condone the actions of those individuals who violated the rules of the community, showed disrespect to the security person on scene and to the officers who responded,” he added....

"These same logic and reality-challenged people failed to see the kid run up on the cop,take a wide stance and reach towards his waistband in a threatening manner. "
    yes ran up to the cop-- and you failed to see that he stopped slipped on the grass and was bumped closer to cop than he wanted by the other kid forcing him to take a wide stance to balance and try to stop himself from getting closer.

"They also failed to note that the teen girl's mouth was working the entire time (she was probably cussing out the cop)"
    noted several times here for those that read. but talking is not a crime DLT. but
    Most of the time you can't see if she's talking or not. When you can tell she's asking and crying for people to call her mamma and saying "he hit me for no reason." " i'm done" "please your hurting me" and crying"

"the cop was ordering her to LEAVE the area, as she refused."
    You fail to see there were 2 sets of girls in the video the first did leave and 2 came back to a similar spot . they then began to move off again as ordered but they didn't move fast enough for the idiot steroid cop, so some unheard words were exchanged his A-THO-Rah Ta challenged. Thus in his mind a crime has been committed.

But to paraphrase the police chief, there were 12 cops there who did a good job and there was one fascist idiot with a badge acting as if --the CALM situation the at that point--- needed to be "controlled" but corralling and cuffing random black kids and slamming girls faces in the ground and pulling a gun and pointing it from right to left "waving" and sitting on a the back of non-theathening person who has committed no crime.

But if you guys thinks that's good policing then I'd say you should hire the guy in your city as sheriff.
    I'll take the other 11 here. Especially that one cop that was calming talking to kids before Capt Fascist came to "get control of" the "hundreds" of WILD party crashers calmly milling around the scene.

I have to say as well that i do feel for the guy.
    I take his lawyers comments at face value.
    ....Casebolt, who has resigned from the force, realizes "that his emotions got the best of him" and "apologizes to all who were offended,"
    "He does recognize that his emotions got the best of him, and the prior suicide calls put him in an emotional place that he would have preferred not to been in when responding to this call," Bishkin said....
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-12-2015 at 07:19 AM.