Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    No, check the details. i didn't bring it up.
    the case i mentioned there was an 11 year old black girl in Florida. Not the 14 year old in Texas.
    Jeff brought that up and i didn't comment on that case except in a general sense (some reports are true some are not about police).
    I guess that's why I didn't remember. I never commented on it specifically.
    I didn't start this thread either btw.

Jeff brought it up at least 3 times here as if we'd talked about this in depth before.
    Jeff just linked video of the girl interview, one article with supposed Twiitter post from a few people. that's the final word?
    "we went through this last week"
    "Rev you are flat out lying, I posted a video last week"
    "How about if I link you to the post I made that had you quieted down about this last week"

Had me quieted down? If i complain about cops you guys accuse me of HATING police an being a Racist, a damn Liar and al Sharpton.
    If i say --as i've said maybe a dozen times or more-- that there are good cops and not all stories about cops are true. Then I've been quieted down?

whatever
    We didn't "discuss" the specific case.
    I did forget he mentioned it but we didn't go "through" it.
    Look at the post you quoted. That post was to JEFF, not you. And he DID bring it up. What I wrote was SPOT ON - that he brought it up - and you didn't reply, in one and out the other. Please pay attention instead of replying to shit and looking foolish.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default McKinney resident receives death threats for defending cops

Again it wasn't a pool party, it was a invasion of punks, but I have seen how only the people that where there can give their opinion, well this guy wasn't only there but he lives there. And yes now he receives death threats because he has come forward with the truth.

Jun. 11, 2015 - 5:40 - Benet Embry speaks out about the Texas pool party controversy on 'Hannity'
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4291612805001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

http://video.foxnews.com/v/429161280...#sp=show-clips
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You brought it up, and got a reply, but it was in one and out the other apparently. So while you did bring it up, only one of you went through it.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...194#post740194
    This is my reply to Jeff, you can click to go to the original post of Jeff's where he wrote in red. I replied to Jeff, saying he DID in fact bring it up in another thread, but it went in one ear and out the other.

Now of course someone replies to my post TO JEFF, with denials.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Are you drinking today Jeff?
    Are you smoking PCP and can't read and replying to wrong stuff today?

6. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Look at the post you quoted. That post was to JEFF, not you. And he DID bring it up. What I wrote was SPOT ON - that he brought it up - and you didn't reply, ....
    I misunderstood. my bad there. you are correct on the above.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-12-2015 at 07:14 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    It's astounding to me, and I keep having to shake my head, at how 'some' can watch the videos out there and claim what never happened. I've seen them claim that the cop "beat" the teen girl. That he pointed his gun at her. Hell, even one poster in this thread implied that the cop "waved the gun" around. These same logic and reality-challenged people failed to see the kid run up on the cop, take a wide stance and reach towards his waistband in a threatening manner. They also failed to note that the teen girl's mouth was working the entire time (she was probably cussing out the cop) the cop was ordering her to LEAVE the area, as she refused.

This kind of behavior is directly tied to the ahole-in-chief in the WH, Holder, Sharpton and all of the other race-baiting leftists in America. Their fault. And any blood spilled as a result of their handiwork is on their hands....not that they care.
    I believe I read the "waving his gun around" too, when he took it out for about 5 seconds, when some guy reached into his rear waistband, and when the threat left he immediately holstered his weapon. Some play a little loose with "facts". Same as when Michael Brown in Ferguson was shot point black in the back of the head! LOL Some people just make shit up and run with it.

9. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So lets drop the cop for a moment. He's resigned. Regardless of the gun issue, and subduing the girl issue....

Why are so many silent about what took place there by these kids? Since a cop perhaps overreacted, these hooligans somehow get a pass? What about THEIR actions? As usual with these incidents, all we will see is condemnation of the police, and ignoring or free passes for those that started these issues and compounded them with their illegal behavior.

11. Thanks Perianne, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

So lets drop the cop for a moment. He's resigned. Regardless of the gun issue, and subduing the girl issue....

Why are so many silent about what took place there by these kids? Since a cop perhaps overreacted, these hooligans somehow get a pass? What about THEIR actions? As usual with these incidents, all we will see is condemnation of the police, and ignoring or free passes for those that started these issues and compounded them with their illegal behavior.
    the problem seems to me that some people here feel that if ONE cop is accused of overreacting
    that that accusation also means that real law breakers are FREE to go.
    How do you get from one to the other?

Theres only one fight on tape from the day. the fight that instigated the call. but these adults white and black aren't called "hooligans" and aren't tracked down by police.

In the video reasonable police were talking to wittneses trying to find out who did what.
    In the video 2 boys and one girl were trying to point out the trouble makers until the idiot Cop showed up. taking the real investigation off track..
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-12-2015 at 07:48 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

We have feedback from tons and tons of residents and eyewitnesses. And we had ONE person arrested out of all of the assaults and bottle tossing and such. ONE. Just one. The girl alone should have been arrested for resisting arrest and refusing to follow a lawful order when she was told to leave 5 to 6 times. Then the guy who charged behind the cop as he was subduing the girl, leading to him pulling his weapon. Then you have the girl fighting (at minimum assault, or both for same). If the pool didn't have cameras, then the security stating he was assaulted was more than enough.

And here is where likely more excuses roll in as to why there were but one arrest when the hooligans tried to ambush the pool.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Texas witnesses, teens recall pool party arrest differently

More from folks that where there. Now they do have a black activist that explains these are our children being attacked by a officer that has extensive military training, well maybe that is why no one was shot. Seems as more and more comes out the bottom line is all the blacks have is is that this is our children, lets face it people, kids can be criminals to, and no they weren't all 14 years old, someone had to drive them there. And they also interview the 14 year old that tells how bad the cop was treating her, and she summed up the entire thing when she said she told the cop "you can get off me now " wow even when being taken into custody she felt as though she can and will tell the cops what to do.

And yes the marches have begun, lets see as the weekend gets here if they get violent, I hope not, but we will see.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4285035780001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

We have feedback from tons and tons of residents and eyewitnesses. And we had ONE person arrested out of all of the assaults and bottle tossing and such. ONE. Just one. The girl alone should have been arrested for resisting arrest and refusing to follow a lawful order when she was told to leave 5 to 6 times. Then the guy who charged behind the cop as he was subduing the girl, leading to him pulling his weapon. Then you have the girl fighting (at minimum assault, or both for same). If the pool didn't have cameras, then the security stating he was assaulted was more than enough.

And here is where likely more excuses roll in as to why there were but one arrest when the hooligans tried to ambush the pool.
    the the tons and tons of witnesses can talk to the police instead of the media. correctly ID those who did any real property damage.
    then fine pick those people up and charge them. and the tons of witnesses can testify in court.
    If these TONS of witnesses and the security guards or cameras can positively ID any specific people who trespassed on the pool property or assaulted others and they want to press charges. go for it.

Am so sorry the girl didn't move fast enough for the addled cop. What a horrible offensive obeying slowly a lawful order. He spoke the command "5 times" (sounds like my wife, I ask you to wash the plate 5 times (AT ONCE) and it's still here 10 secs later. Avery you are WRONG!) She should have that on her record for life. That's JUSTICE and BEST POLICE practices for teen lawbreakers like her. Just her Facebook page alone should be illegal! they should investigate that as well!

the man that touch the cop on the shoulder and was slammed to the ground and had his neck broken got what he deserved. the cops lawful order was "don't touch me". Why do people make excuses for these LAW BREAKERS? the law is the law is DA LAW. every law broken, no matter HOW trivial and stupid, needs to be applied 100% at all times and in every situation on every person... equally(?). Anything less is MAKING excuses for EVIL LAWBREAKERS.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-12-2015 at 08:41 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I don't notice any condemnation of the police around here about this. The police came in and fixed the problem, one got carried away and suffered the consequences. The only thing noteworthy is the community being badmouthed by the outside press.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

17. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

the the tons and tons of witnesses can talk to the police instead of the media. correctly ID those who did any real property damage.
    then fine pick those people up and charge them. and the tons of witnesses can testify in court.
    If these TONS of witnesses and the security guards or cameras can positively ID any specific people who trespassed on the pool property and they want to press charges. go for it.

Am so sorry the girl didn't move fast enough for the addled cop. What a horrible offensive disobeying slowly a lawful order. He spoke the command "5 times" (sounds like my wife, I ask you to wash the plate 5 times (AT ONCE) and it's still here 10 secs later. you are WRONG!) She should have that on her record for life. That's JUSTICE and BEST POLICE practices for teen lawbreakers like her. Just her Facebook page alone should be illegal! they should investigate that as well!

the man that touch the cop on the shoulder and was slammed to the ground and had his neck broken got what he deserved. the cops lawful order was "don't touch me". Why do people make excuses for these LAW BREAKERS? the law is the law is DA LAW. every law broken, no matter HOW trivial and stupid, needs to be applied 100% at all times and in every situation on every person... equally(?). Anything less is MAKING excuses for EVIL LAWBREAKERS.
    Jim why even argue the facts with Rev, the bolded tells all, the girl moved to slow, BS she was ordered no less than 3 times to shut up and leave and she continued to run that mouth trying to incite more trouble, hell in her interviews now she states, " I told the police officer you can get off me now " be serious, this child ( as they say ) thought she could do as she pleased, you had guys reaching into waistbands and assaults happening all over but Rev says she was treated this way because she moved to slow, hell she didn't move, she felt she could do what ever she wanted. Jim don't waste your time debating this, you might just as well talk to Sharpton or Jackson, you will get the same response.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Jim why even argue the facts with Rev, the bolded tells all, the girl moved to slow, BS she was ordered no less than 3 times to shut up and leave and she continued to run that mouth trying to incite more trouble, hell in her interviews now she states, " I told the police officer you can get off me now " be serious, this child ( as they say ) thought she could do as she pleased, you had guys reaching into waistbands and assaults happening all over but Rev says she was treated this way because she moved to slow, hell she didn't move, she felt she could do what ever she wanted. Jim don't waste your time debating this, you might just as well talk to Sharpton or Jackson, you will get the same response.
    no don't debate it with me
    go debate it with al sharp ton I mean the Chief of Police there.

"....McKinney, Texas Chief Greg Conley told reporters at an evening briefing that Officer David Eric Casebolt, 41, was "out of control."Casebolt resigned from the force earlier in the day, the chief confirmed....
    "The actions of Casebolt, as seen on the video of the disturbance at the community pool, are indefensible," Conley said.

“There were twelve officers on scene. Eleven did exactly what we wanted them to do, Conley said.....

“I do not condone the actions of those individuals who violated the rules of the community, showed disrespect to the security person on scene and to the officers who responded,” he added...."

20. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I told him I was ignoring him and yet he continues to quote and goad me. Outside of that, I really don't care what he says. He's not much different than those who made excuses and claimed Brown was shot point blank in the head, and SO many others who claimed to have seen stuff that were proven to be outright lies. The "skittles and iced tea" brigade instead of the gun pointing thug. It's always excuses, and that's what bothers me, and I see him as just another one. Not always, but of course in the past year a lot has transpired with these so called "racial tensions".

I don't care that this girl was in a bikini, or 14 years old. She was told to leave many times, she refused. Arrest her and be done with it. If she can't follow a lawful order, then force her. And then everyone gets in a tizzy about it, because a cop had to forcefully take action because she couldn't follow orders and back off officers trying to do their jobs. I couldn't care less that she had a knee in her back, I'm betting that's how they subdue EVERYONE they arrest that is resisting. If she wants to act like a criminal and resist, then she gets treated like one, it's really that simple. Her refusal to leave when given an order is on film - why wasn't she ultimately arrested? From what I understand they let her completely go. Regardless of any stance you take on how the officer subdued her, she still broke the law. Why does she get a pass? He was correct in telling the onlookers to hit the road.

It's just more whining over something that was done by those invading the party. They were in the wrong. The police came when called, and now they are the bad guys. As you saw in your video, they march and refer to ALL of the officers and department as racist. Just another cause, another reason to march and demand shit - over NOTHING. OBEY THE LAW AND LEARN RESPECT AND STOP THINKING YOU OWN THINGS THAT AREN'T YOURS AND THIS NEVER HAPPENS.

22. Thanks Jeff thanked this post