Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    *Ted Cruz on Donald Trump: I ‘Salute’ Him!

`However, to his credit, Cruz resisted a golden opportunity to go after a Trump candidacy in a very public forum on Sunday. In an interview with Meet the Press host Chuck Todd, Cruz refused to rise to the bait and attack his rival.....Now, when it comes to Donald Trump, I like Donald Trump,” said Cruz. “He's bold, he's brash. And I get that -- that it seems the favorite sport of the Washington media is to encourage some Republicans to attack other Republicans. I ain't gonna do it. I'm not interested in Republican on Republican violence.”....“I salute Donald Trump for focusing on the need to address illegal immigration,” Cruz said. “The Washington cartel doesn't want to address that. The Washington cartel doesn't believe we need to secure the borders. The Washington cartel supports amnesty and I think amnesty's wrong.`

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ted-cr...091500658.html
    Cruz is right. This is primaries and eventually one person is going to run against the Democrat. Control is needed, the only one not exercising backbiting is Trump.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Cruz is right. This is primaries and eventually one person is going to run against the Democrat. Control is needed, the only one not exercising backbiting is Trump.

*Trump is not a politician...has nothing to prove....has all he needs ...loves the country *and could care-less on whats politically correct...and how he appears to folks *who have their own agenda...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    *Trump is not a politician...has nothing to prove....has all he needs ...loves the country *and could care-less on whats politically correct...and how he appears to folks *who have their own agenda...
    Nice thought, you have then researched a bit on where the non-political has taken stands?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I find it highly interesting to see how so many people feel about Trump. Calling him names, making fun of his hair, or the way he says things that upset everyone who WISHED...they could, or had said it first.

Trump...like it or not, is a messenger...of his own design, hoping to get the REAL attention of the Conservative, Republicans who are running for President.

He has admitted many times...he's not a politician. BUT...how many of them are willing to admit...HE'S JUST TELLING TGHE TRUTH??
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    I find it highly interesting to see how so many people feel about Trump. Calling him names, making fun of his hair, or the way he says things that upset everyone who WISHED...they could, or had said it first.

Trump...like it or not, is a messenger...of his own design, hoping to get the REAL attention of the Conservative, Republicans who are running for President.

He has admitted many times...he's not a politician. BUT...how many of them are willing to admit...HE'S JUST TELLING TGHE TRUTH??
    Americans for a long time have been looking for that someone that shoots straight...straight talk..no pretty-boy smooth BULLSHIT....we all have faults and have made mistakes in the past....folks looking for that Perfect person can bring up all the petty shit they want....on Trump...they will never find a "Mr perfect"....The Truth is we are all capable of improving...changing for the better.....

....Every one learns over time .....and that includes Donald Trump...He see`s where this country is headed ......and sees and understands the fear of many that refuse to speak up....Donald Trump does not have that fear....he doesn't have to worry about losing a job cause he doesn't say the right "PC" things....*he has made it to the top and doesn't have to worry about the bullshit.....In closing God bless Donald Trump and wish him the best....and God Bless Ted Cruz (another good man with a vision) for understanding and not acting like a bitch Rhino.....