Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Did you not read my post Gunny, your shot out, I think maybe you are still thinking of that little boy being your cellmate.

If Jim wished to wait that long he can get pick of the litter, maybe I didn't write it clearly ( I do that quite often) but I am sure Jim knew what I meant, it is his for the taking.
    Your first mistake is thinking that being a Marine and reading and thinking go together. I was always told we could lift a ton but can't spell it.

Unfortunately for whoever (I suspect Jim's significant other), he's more impulsive than I am. That already doesn't sound good. I suspect a new dog is on the way.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    So very true Abbey, I have a Bully now that wants to chase my cats through the house, I am not sure what she will do if she caught them, I haven't let her get that close, but when I got her she was full grown, she doesn't have a mean streak in her body but she wants the cats bad.

But now the other bully I had (that was shot ) we got as a puppy (8 weeks old) she grew up with the cats and loved them, I really think a dog is what you make them, some say Pitts will always kill cats, they love to catch them, well my Bully (Khaos) grew up with them and looked at them as her friends, even when they had kittens she would play with the tiny little ones and never hurt them.

This is a picture of one of the kittens sleeping in Khaos's food bowl.

Khaos playing with the kitten
    I need to get off my butt and bust out some pics. I got 5 cats and 3 dogs, and a one week old baby girl that seems to be attached to my right arm. Just in case anyone has been wondering where I've been. I know rev misses me like he misses the plague.

Unfortunately for rev, baby girls are high on the list of the one soft spot Gunny's have. He'll have to get his attention from someone else.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke