Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Max R

Or maybe it is because it is in the science and health section that I never check and had to be told that this thread was running.

But f course that does not suit you twisted view of me.

Regards
    DL
    Last edited by Gnostic Christian Bishop; 07-26-2015 at 05:49 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Augusto View Post
    What a load of crap. Are people here this stupid? Most forum members look like teen bullies!

Seriously, aren't you guys ahamed of acting like motherfucking idiots? That ridiculous avatar of a gun... guns, flags, racism... is all there is?

Fuck!
    A most excellent example. Do you do shows too?

3. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Max R

Or maybe it is because it is in the science and health section that I never check and had to be told that this thread was running.

But f course that does not suit you twisted view of me.

Regards
    DL
    I see the complaint, but not an explanation. That's fine. Most people can figure out for themselves what they think and believe.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

What a load of crap. Are people here this stupid? Most forum members look like teen bullies!

Seriously, aren't you guys ahamed of acting like motherfucking idiots? That ridiculous avatar of a gun... guns, flags, racism... is all there is?

Fuck!
    I tend not to comment on the avatars used but have noted the eh, strange, bible belt mentality in their juvenile motifs and choosing.

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I tend not to comment on the avatars used but have noted the eh, strange, bible belt mentality in their juvenile motifs and choosing.

Regards
    DL
    Says the troll with a cartoon snake for an avatar.

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Max R. View Post
    I see the complaint, but not an explanation. That's fine. Most people can figure out for themselves what they think and believe.
    It was not a complaint. It was an explanation. Not surprise that you cannot see the difference through your bias.

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Fuck!
    *​You should be more analytical and "understand" things better (do some research) before painting a bad picture with a bad brush...and jumping to conclusions....were a pretty tight knit bunch here...you can get to know and understand us.......Or choose a different course of action more suitable for you.

10. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    *​You should be more analytical and "understand" things better (do some research) before painting a bad picture with a bad brush...and jumping to conclusions....were a pretty tight knit bunch here...you can get to know and understand us.......Or choose a different course of action more suitable for you.
    Yep. As tight as this bunch.

I get the tribalism that such small community churches appeal to, but to allow one's mind to self-abused to the point f believing lies is to not respect ones own mind and body.

They, like many here seem to think that to question Christianity is to attack it.

That is why you guys go personal instead of to the issues and end sounding like backwoods rednecks.

You should not let questioners like me manipulate you so easily.

Regards
    DL
    Last edited by Gnostic Christian Bishop; 07-26-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Fuck!
    Knew it wouldn't take any time at all for an atheist to call us stupid. Typical non-believing arrogant moron.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

13. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yep. As tight as this bunch.

I get the tribalism that such small community churches appeal to, but to allow one's mind to self-abused to the point f believing lies is to not respect ones own mind and body.

They, like many here seem to think that to question Christianity is to attack it.

That is why you guys go personal instead of to the issues and end sounding like backwoods rednecks.

You should not let questioners like me manipulate you so easily.

Regards
    DL

*You should mind your own business Troll.....and appreciate the Mods and admins here have mercy with your Ignorance

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Fuck!
    I was wondering how long it would take to get pissed. A commie atheist has a lot to chew on around here.

My avatar is a B-1 Bomber, btw.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

16. Thanks Abbey Marie, LongTermGuy, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It's not really about religion.

1. This topic was two pages long of attacks against an atheist with no arguments at all. That's bullying.
    2. I read lots of racial comments on many different threads and I have some trouble harmonizing racism with intelligence.
    3. The whole forum is decorated with soldiers, eagles and american flags. Not to mention the topics and even the jokes are heavily related to war. I'm not a pacifist, but this kind of patriotism gives me the impression that most people here are marines or crazy dudes with many weapons below their beds.

I have been trying to understand you are from a very different culture. I undestand that war is part of nationalism and american culture. I know you come from a racist heritage. I get it, but the cultural difference between most people here and I seems too big for me.

Once again, I understand it's normal, but I came here under the idea that I was going to be intellectually estimulated only to find... mmm... traditional thinking.

I reacted agressively because I hate bullying even more than racism.

Eitherway, for whatever it's worth, I apologize for being so critical. I might be wrong and I know a few posts are not what people really are.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Fuck!
    Of course that's not all there is! I'm the forum sexist! Just ask anybody. Why do you think I like Northern Brazil so much? Why do you think I seek out Indian-managed information technology shops for my work?
    Last edited by tailfins; 07-26-2015 at 09:43 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

It's not really about religion.

1. This topic was two pages long of attacks against an atheist with no arguments at all. That's bullying.
    2. I read lots of racial comments on many different threads and I have some trouble harmonizing racism with intelligence.
    3. The whole forum is decorated with soldiers, eagles and american flags. Not to mention the topics and even the jokes are heavily related to war. I'm not a pacifist, but this kind of patriotism gives me the impression that most people here are marines or crazy dudes with many weapons below their beds.

I have been trying to understand you are from a very different culture. I undestand that war is part of nationalism and american culture. I know you come from a racist heritage. I get it, but the cultural difference between most people here and I seems too big for me.

Once again, I understand it's normal, but I came here under the idea that I was going to be intellectually estimulated only to find... mmm... traditional thinking.

I reacted agressively because I hate bullying even more than racism.

Eitherway, for whatever it's worth, I apologize for being so critical. I might be wrong and I know a few posts are not what people really are.

You don't know the history of this particular poster.

There were many attempts made by people on this board to engage Gnostic in debate, but were met with non-answers and dodging every time - and that's because he's simply finding his topics and statements somewhere else and copy/pasting them here. When the conversation veers from the conversation he's stealing from, he's unable to answer and you can see the very different tone & content in his replies - there's clearly two different people authoring the original and the follow up texts. He's just a troll, and probably the worst offender I've ever seen.

But you certainly did get awfully judgey very quickly. I suggest you utilize the search function on the board or ask questions to learn the history of individual posters before broadly condemning everyone here. Most likely you'll receive lots of examples as to why certain members have a very poor reputation around here - all you need to do is ask or search for yourself.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was not a complaint. It was an explanation. Not surprise that you cannot see the difference through your bias.

Very cryptic. A sign of insanity IMO. Nice reference to the Marine Corp, however. Were you ever in the service, GCB? Do you claim to be a Marine?