Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

When I was a kid one of the guys I hung out with Father owned a few funeral homes, man the stuff you see there is wild, I can remember the first time I was told to get something ( yes I worked for his Dad in the summer time ) out of the embalming room while they where actually embalming someone, hell it must of been a funny sight, I can remember walking in and keeping my head turned away from the body, scared to death, I am sure those folks laughed their butts off about that. But by the time the summer was over we use to play on the embalming table, I can remember laying on it ( drunk as a skunk ) and my buddy would pump it up as high as it would go and then hit the release to see how fast it would come down.

Then once out of HS, my buddies Dad gave him the apartment over one of the homes, you use to have to walk through the funeral home to get to his apartment, talk about creepy, all the lights out and a body laying in the viewing room. I remember one night we got the idea of taking the body out on the main road out front and make like we where beating the heck out of the guy and thought it would be funny as hell when the cops got there to find the guy already embalmed. No we never did it, we where strange and deviant bit we weren't animals.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    When I was a kid one of the guys I hung out with Father owned a few funeral homes, man the stuff you see there is wild, I can remember the first time I was told to get something ( yes I worked for his Dad in the summer time ) out of the embalming room while they where actually embalming someone, hell it must of been a funny sight, I can remember walking in and keeping my head turned away from the body, scared to death, I am sure those folks laughed their butts off about that. But by the time the summer was over we use to play on the embalming table, I can remember laying on it ( drunk as a skunk ) and my buddy would pump it up as high as it would go and then hit the release to see how fast it would come down.

Then once out of HS, my buddies Dad gave him the apartment over one of the homes, you use to have to walk through the funeral home to get to his apartment, talk about creepy, all the lights out and a body laying in the viewing room. I remember one night we got the idea of taking the body out on the main road out front and make like we where beating the heck out of the guy and thought it would be funny as hell when the cops got there to find the guy already embalmed. No we never did it, we where strange and deviant bit we weren't animals.
    I hear all the stories with Jay, and then I heard more with Tommy, who also lived in the apartment above the home!

The sad part though, is that after all of them stories, as we grow older, I've now seen these fellas at their respective homes they run, far far too often. Weird knowing you grew up with certain people, then you start seeing them year after year by going to funerals.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock