Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AllieBaba View Post
    Uh huh. I also took a look around the steel cage..guess what? You're in here a LOT. I wonder why that is? I personally think it's because you're an anti-social retard, but what do I know, I'm just a 51 y.o. grandmother social worker. I probably don't know batshit crazy when I see it.
    You mean because I don't take no shit off fuckwits like you? Now want to try again? i asked this be moved here. fatass. Want to try your next best loser trick?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

You're trash.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You mean because I don't take no shit off fuckwits like you? Now want to try again? i asked this be moved here. fatass. Want to try your next best loser trick?
    Poor, poor Gunny. Get it out of your system, then take a nap:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Poor, poor Gunny. Get it out of your system, then take a nap:
    Gunny did make the request, to avoid derailing the thread. Props on that.

Seriously, did you come here to participate or just attack Gunny?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I have a sneaky suspicion that the majority of these harsh feelings come from prior interaction, at a place I heard of once before...

It's not my beef and I don't even want to know. I would hope that it stays in this thread though. I would ask that someone place the other on ignore, but I'm gonna save my fingers from bleeding this time. No one wins, ever, and the board loses, always. But you know the drill, if one MUST, then please keep it here. Please don't do it elsewhere and expect us to move it, it's not fair.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny, Perianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Gunny did make the request, to avoid derailing the thread. Props on that.

Seriously, did you come here to participate or just attack Gunny?
    I didn't attack Gunny. I disagreed with him. He sees that as an attack because he's unhinged, which prompted him to start shrieking.
    Last edited by AllieBaba; 08-03-2015 at 11:27 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I didn't attack Gunny. I disagreed with him. He sees that as an attack because he's unhinged, which prompted him to start shrieking. Look at the first post in this thread. I didn't make it. He did. Despite the fact that the thread looks like it's *my* thread.
    Please read how the thread went down, what I posted, what happened after. Please read Jim's post, feel free to put Gunny on ignore and participate with everyone else.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Please read how the thread went down, what I posted, what happened after. Please read Jim's post, feel free to put Gunny on ignore and participate with everyone else.
    I know how the thread went down. Here is where Gunny started to lose it (and note that he edited his response this morning at about the same time he whined about the incivility of our exchange): Originally Posted by AllieBaba I've known many non trophy hunters who are egotistical, wasteful pigs as well. It is snobbishness.
    GUNNy; Nope. As usual, you are wrong....

<!-- edit note --> Last edited by Gunny; Today at 07:45 AM. Hmmm...why do you think he went back and edited that? Hmm?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I know how the thread went down. Here is where Gunny started to lose it (and note that he edited his response this morning at about the same time he whined about the incivility of our exchange): Originally Posted by AllieBaba I've known many non trophy hunters who are egotistical, wasteful pigs as well. It is snobbishness.
    GUNNy; Nope. As usual, you are wrong....

<!-- edit note --> Last edited by Gunny; Today at 07:45 AM. Hmmm...why do you think he went back and edited that? Hmm?
    Ok. As Jim said, probably good idea to ignore Gunny, as you seem to have a not so nice past with him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

I didn't attack Gunny. I disagreed with him. He sees that as an attack because he's unhinged, which prompted him to start shrieking.
    Try again? You engaged me when I was doing my best to pretend your dumb fucking ass didn't exist. But your fat ass has to stick it in in where it doesn't belong, not knowing what the fuck you're talking about, as usual.

Unfortunately for you, I'm not unhinged which makes you loser of the day. Week. Month. Year. Decade.

I punked your lame ass and you can't stand it. You're as wrong as you ever are which is as usual.

Don't mistake drunk for me wiring down on your lame ass. Haven't had a drink in almost 2 years. Pissed at losers works though.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Try again? You engaged me when I was doing my best to pretend your dumb fucking ass didn't exist. But your fat ass has to stick it in in where it doesn't belong, not knowing what the fuck you're talking about, as usual.

Unfortunately for you, I'm not unhinged which makes you loser of the day. Week. Month. Year. Decade.

I punked your lame ass and you can't stand it. You're as wrong as you ever are which is as usual.

Don't mistake drunk for me wiring down on your lame ass. Haven't had a drink in almost 2 years. Pissed at losers works though.
    Oh, brother.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Oh, brother.
    Yeah, I ain't your brother. You're the type that would be tattling on me every second if I was.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I ain't your brother. You're the type that would be tattling on me every second if I was.
    My brothers would find that comment interesting, since it's totally the opposite of what I'm like. But continue with your whine fest.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

My brothers would find that comment interesting, since it's totally the opposite of what I'm like. But continue with your whine fest.
    You couldn't shut the fuck up if someone superglued your lips together. And speaking of brothers, my brother is the only person I know that thinks he's smarter than you think you are.

*Yawn*. Whine? About YOU? Nah. I just don't have to play admin here and pretend I give a fuck about your stupidity. If you were 1/100th as smart as you think you are you'd be a genius.