Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
I remember seeing her this past Wrestlemania, when she got in the ring with the Rock. Of course, they do a thing of her putting Stephanie in a hold, and pushing her out of the ring, but then, she grabs Hunter and throws him. The thing with the Hunter throw, though, if you watch the slow-mo or see freeze-frames, Hunter did throw himself, and you can see the dumbest look of shock on Rock's face as she throw HHH through an actual hiptoss, not selling a hip toss.
Well yeah, pro wrestling is a different art unto itself. Most of the throws are controlled by the person being thrown. Professional wrestling is about putting on a show without getting hurt. If someone actually gets hurt, THAT is an accident. If you've ever been in a ring, you know it's harder to NOT hurt someone than to clock them. Anyone who thinks pro wrestlers are just "fake" needs to get a clue. I don't know how you fake landing on a table from the top ringpost.

And I haven't watched pro wrestling in 20 or more years. I have some 60s and 70s DVDs from when I liked pro wrestling as a kid. The carnival they have now is ridiculous.

And FYI, Triple H is married to Stephanie McMahon. He probably wrote the script that got his ass kicked.