Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    Let ME say a word. You ARE NOT fighters with YOUR badges in Vietnam - "Help the pilot and you'll get money". Germans ARE figters, you - NONE. Question for US, Russians, is OVER! As fighter You ALL are fluid SHIT! You NEVER WON.
    Robert, I'm sorry.
    Last Soviet Soldiers Leave Afghanistan

MOSCOW -- The last Soviet soldier came home from Afghanistan this morning, the Soviet Union announced, leaving behind a war that had become a domestic burden and an international embarrassment for Moscow.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I'm not delusional.
    Nobody said you were...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indago View Post
    Then you are for the old way, of nations declaring wars against each other and the devastations that follow?
    I am. Why play at something and accomplish nothing? The day we quit playing to win was the first war we didn't win. There's nothing nice, clean nor surgical about war. It's dirty, down in the mud and people die. That's how it works. The left in this country thinks you can make it all nice, clean and surgical and have been pushing that crap since Korea.

Look at our track record since then. You want to call someone delusional, you might want to consider the facts.
    Last edited by Gunny; 08-11-2015 at 02:34 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I am. Why play at something and accomplish nothing? The day we quit playing to win was the first war we didn't win. There's nothing nice, clean nor surgical about war. It's dirty, down in the mud and people die. That's how it works. The left in this country thinks you can make it all nice, clean and surgical and have been pushing that crap since Korea.

Look at our track record since then. You want to call someone delusional, you might want to consider the facts.
    Take a pill and go back to bed...

LINK

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Take a pill and go back to bed...

LINK
    Got a better answer. War sucks. It sucks more for people that have to fight it than those that watch it on TV an complain about how it's being fought. It should be as brutal and down and dirty as it is. It's a means of last resort.

BUT ... we need to also know when talking time is over and it's time to suit up. Your pampered little society doesn't remember any of that. You think freedom is free because it was handed to you. You never saw the blood that got spilled to make it possible and you don't care. You think you have some God-given right to be a dumbass.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Got a better answer. War sucks. It sucks more for people that have to fight it than those that watch it on TV an complain about how it's being fought. It should be as brutal and down and dirty as it is. It's a means of last resort.

BUT ... we need to also know when talking time is over and it's time to suit up. Your pampered little society doesn't remember any of that. You think freedom is free because it was handed to you. You never saw the blood that got spilled to make it possible and you don't care. You think you have some God-given right to be a dumbass.
    LINK

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Guess. I need to make something clear for anyone that doesn't know me on here. I don't follow links, and I won't read a page long quote of someone else's words. I don't need them myself, and anyone that does ain't got a lot to say.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Let ME say a word. You ARE NOT fighters with YOUR badges in Vietnam - "Help the pilot and you'll get money". Germans ARE figters, you - NONE. Question for US, Russians, is OVER! As fighter You ALL are fluid SHIT! You NEVER WON.
    Robert, I'm sorry.
    Wow.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

11. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I put Russia in the same military group as China and North Korea. They are brought up in the pre-WWII Japan model of "the purpose of your life is to fulfill the obligations of the state." If Putin wants to sacrifice thousands of soldiers in pursuit of territorial gains, he will do so. Who is going to tell him he can't?
    In the U.S. (or any Western country), we can have debates about military conflicts. We can protest wars. Try to do that in Russia or China and you wind up in either a gulag or a grave. The State owns you, birth to death.

Anyone who plots ways to win a conventional war is delusional. There is no more "conventional war." Future conflicts will be fought by computer guided devices, drones and military intelligence. The days of "our army vs your army" are past. Which is why the Pentagon needs to retire every officer and aide over the age of 50. They need new thinkers.

Albert Einstein had a prophecy that rings even truer today:

"“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Robert, I'm sorry.
    Want to try again? A 22-1 kill ratio against your pilots and aircraft? You got your asses handed to you. The NVA that "won" at Tet 68 got destroyed. It took them five years and a weak US President to recover. The Viet Cong ceased to be.

So what didn't we win militarily? Y'all got your asses stomped. If I couldn't be there I'm proud my father was.

You like to talk shit so open you lame-ass mouth. You know how many people died in that lame-ass war that your stupid ideology created? I had friends whose dads didn't come home. My dad came home shot up twice. You can fuck off and die lying loser pissant. I'm about sick of your bullshit. You and your fucked up shit couldn't compete with us if we tied BOTH hands behind our backs.

WE are hard corps and YOU are pussies that rely on lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Want to try again? A 22-1 kill ratio against your pilots and aircraft? You got your asses handed to you. The NVA that "won" at Tet 68 got destroyed. It took them five years and a weak US President to recover. The Viet Cong ceased to be.

So what didn't we win militarily? Y'all got your asses stomped. If I couldn't be there I'm proud my father was.

You like to talk shit so open you lame-ass mouth. You know how many people died in that lame-ass war that your stupid ideology created? I had friends whose dads didn't come home. My dad came home shot up twice. You can fuck off and die lying loser pissant. I'm about sick of your bullshit. You and your fucked up shit couldn't compete with us if we tied BOTH hands behind our backs.

WE are hard corps and YOU are pussies that rely on lies.
    And which exactly war did YOU ever fight in? You want to piss me off you fuckwit, you just bought the goods.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Robert, I'm sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Wow.
    Lol, I missed that one! Did he just say our military is diarrhea?

16. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Wow.
    Inferiority complex is showing from Jeff's friend.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

if i could i'd plant an IED in his PM box