Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Entourage

Movie based off of the cable TV series. I'm only half way through, so can't fully give a review, but good so far. It has like 50 cameos too, football players and other stars! Tom Brady, Clay Matthews, Ronda Rousey, Billy Bob Thornton, Piers Morgan, Mark Cuban, T.I. (singer), Rob Gronkowski, David Arquette, Russell Wilson, Gary Busey, Bob Saget, Greg Louganis, Andrew Dice Clay, Mike Tyson, Pharrell Williams, Liam Neeson, Ed O'neill, Kelsey Grammer, Mark Wahlberg, David Spade, Warren Buffett, Jessica Alba, Common (singer), Armie Hammer, Matt Lauer, Maria Menounos, Alyssa Miller, George Takei

And more, that's just the names I recognize!

-----

Movie star Vincent Chase, together with his boys Eric, Turtle, and Johnny, are back - and back in business with super agent-turned-studio head Ari Gold on a risky project that will serve as Vince's directorial debut.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1674771/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Any bad words?

3. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Loved the series, but I can't help but think the movie is just a two hour episode...

When they announced the Aquaman movie, I thought it would be great to cast Adrian Grenier as Aquaman... seeing as that was the movie Vince was making in the second season...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    Any bad words?
    So far - YES! Hell, is it even possible to see a movie without cursing anymore? Maybe just Mister Rogers Neighborhood re-runs.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Loved the series, but I can't help but think the movie is just a two hour episode...

When they announced the Aquaman movie, I thought it would be great to cast Adrian Grenier as Aquaman... seeing as that was the movie Vince was making in the second season...
    It's funny so far, and cool with all the cameos - but it's really just the gang hanging out and funny stuff, nothing great.

7. Thanks hjmick thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    It's funny so far, and cool with all the cameos - but it's really just the gang hanging out and funny stuff, nothing great.
    It's a gang movie? You are really into the gangs (NWA) lately!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    It's a gang movie? You are really into the gangs (NWA) lately!
    No, silly! A gang, as in the show is - one guy who is a movie star, and his "entourage". Which is his brother and friends, the "gang" I referred to.