Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I was about to post this in the "what are you listening now" thread. I figured it couldn't hurt to share with others in a different forum.

This is an awesome tune - Alan Jackson - Where were you when the world stopped turning

I honestly had to turn the tube off and get off the board because I was sick of listening to this junk. FTR, I was sitting in the cab of my truck eating carne guisada tacos on 9-11. I think Pearl Harbor was a bigger disaster. Dumbass ragheads attacked symbols. The Japanese attacked our military capability.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

I was in Lawerenceville GA, I had just dumped a load of stone and when I walked inside to get my paper work signed all the driver where in the drivers room but not a sound, they where all huddled around the TV, I got there in time to watch the second plane hit, still makes me sick.

My wife was pregnant and had a doctors appointment in Dekab ( which is just outside of Atlanta ) I couldn't get the number dialed fast enough to tell her appointment cancelled !!
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up