Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
I did not see him personally attack or "stalk" anyone. He has an issue with the occult and things like that. He should likely just shut up if it hurts a nice person, but he speaks up with his own religious beliefs in return.

Imagine if we had the sweetest and kindest young muslim lady posting here. Do you think she would be occasionally upset with the content? Or perhaps jumped on if she posted her religious beliefs? And then imagine if we wanted to ban everyone who spoke up towards her about Islam?

Maybe we can discuss a "safe" zone, or create such a forum. But if something is posted in the religious forum, then folks from all religious stripes are welcome to reply. No different than if someone catholic posts something and Noir of Gnostic replies. Or Jafar posts something and got hounded about his beliefs. Or if an atheist posts (noir) and some laugh at him.

If we had 9 folks here who posted about witch stuff or paganism, would this one still speak out? I believe 100% he would. That's why I don't think it's personally directed, but rather directed at the content.
I actually could care less if she's wiccan or whatever. The fact is, they are benign. I wouldn't care if it was a Muslim. I WOULD care if it was a radical, intolerant Muslim.

I think y'all are a bunch of dumb civilians. But I try to understand that and for the most part try to be tolerant. And THAT is one of the things that makes military people unique. We don't live in your little world. We've been been everywhere and seen so much weird shit but the one thing we had to learn was tolerance. So everyone can call everyone names here for not believing what they do. I try to understand people that are different than I am.

At any rate, I don't think losing 2 people because of the intolerance of 1 is much of a deal. Just my opinion.