Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I don't know much about Kyle and I know even less about Ventura. What I do know is that if you talk shit about someone who has a huge ego and you can't back it up, it's all going to hit the fan.
    I am guessing that Kyle's widow is not hurting with her book deal and numerous speaking engagements.
    Either I missed this one or my ADD was in high gear.

One, she is NOT in good shape if you read the articles. Two, if your ego is so offended, come get some. Don't piss on my grave, nor my widow and kids. That's called being a coward in my world.

And, Gabby, Isn't it you lefties always counting the collateral damage in Iraq and Afghanistan? It's never about the combatants accomplishing a mission. So why is it okay for Ventura to attack the noncombatants? By YOUR reasoning, it would be okay after you kill the soldiers you can go wipe out their village. Right?

You lefties need to make up your minds and try standing for something besides a pair of flip flops.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Black Diamond, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Either I missed this one or my ADD was in high gear.

One, she is NOT in good shape if you read the articles. Two, if your ego is so offended, come get some. Don't piss on my grave, nor my widow and kids. That's called being a coward in my world.

And, Gabby, Isn't it you lefties always counting the collateral damage in Iraq and Afghanistan? It's never about the combatants accomplishing a mission. So why is it okay for Ventura to attack the noncombatants? By YOUR reasoning, it would be okay after you kill the soldiers you can go wipe out their village. Right?

You lefties need to make up your minds and try standing for something besides a pair of flip flops.

^^^^^^ I am hereby, openly stating- that is so damn good that I am stealing it for future use myself! - Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

^^^^^^ I am hereby, openly stating- that is so damn good that I am stealing it for future use myself! - Tyr
    Feel free. I'm not Ventura. I won't take food off your wife's and kids' plates for using my words.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Feel free. I'm not Ventura. I won't take food off your wife's and kids' plates for using my words.
    Doesn't this all make Jesse a whiny bitch?

10. Thanks Gunny, Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Among other things of course.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

He's an exploitive SOB look for a free ride and counting on the ignorance of civilians. We call each names and threaten each other all day long. It's how we deal with stress. But we all know it means nothing.

Mr Fraud is getting over on the ignorance of civilians. If he thinks ANY vets are going for this, he might want to re-think. Kyle's a combat vet. Ventura's a wannabe. And I never have got that.

I've NEVER met anyone in a bar that wasn't Recon, Airborne, a SEAL. Then when they run into an actual 0317 they suddenly have to go. Be a damned cook. I need to eat. Be an admin clerk. I need to get paid and momma's got to pay the bills. Three quarters of the military is support for the 1/4 that fights. Why not be proud of your service instead of shaming it by claiming to be something you aren't?

Ventura is an insult to every combat vet there is. Claiming to be something he's not. He was UDT. I haven't looked but I bet I got a higher swim qual than he does. That's bad enough. Now he's picking on a girl and her kids. There's no "man" and nothing "military" in THAT. We protect them. Only the losers exploit them.

13. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

The full answer to this question, including all angles and all caveats, is: "Yes, it does"

Jesse Venture sucked as a Governor, sucked as a wrestler, probably sucked in the Navy, and probably sucks as human being. Apparently, he also sucks in a bar fight. [Note: Minnesota will elect almost any wacko]

The high point of his career was being either a side-kick or a minor villain in several Arnold Schwarznegger films, but even then he was just "okay".

He should drop his ridiculous lawsuit and let the widow try to lead a decent life. He is just shaming himself by proceeding with it.

15. Thanks Gunny, Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    The full answer to this question, including all angles and all caveats, is: "Yes, it does"

Jesse Venture sucked as a Governor, sucked as a wrestler, probably sucked in the Navy, and probably sucks as human being. Apparently, he also sucks in a bar fight. [Note: Minnesota will elect almost any wacko]

The high point of his career was being either a side-kick or a minor villain in several Arnold Schwarznegger films, but even then he was just "okay".

He should drop his ridiculous lawsuit and let the widow try to lead a decent life. He is just shaming himself by proceeding with it.
    No. He is shaming the United States Naval Service and WE ain't appreciative. At ALL.

He's an embarrassment to everything we stand for.
    Last edited by Gunny; 11-02-2015 at 01:05 PM.

17. Thanks Jeff, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

No. He is shaming the United States Naval Service and WE ain't appreciative. At ALL.

He's an embarrassment to everything we stand for.
    Chris Kyle was and always will be a American hero, Jesse was and always will be a POS.

AS for Chris Kyle's wife being OK with money, WOW, do we also feel that the rich ( that went on and earned their money, should have to share with all that have less than them ) That woman will never have her husband, her kids will never have their Dad, why, because he was a American Hero. That takes us to the statement made that he had mental problems according to the movie ( if i remember correctly) the bar fights where before he entered the service, and yes he had issues while and after he was a Seal, but if ya watched the movie, he got help from the VA, and that is what cost him his life. The entire ending of the movie was all about his mental issues ( that where brought on because he couldn't help his brothers any longer ) so the doctor had him work with other Vets and he realized he could still help his brothers, the day he was killed he was going shooting with a vet that had issues, and if you had ever watched the movie you would know how his wife ( that rich lady that should give Jesse money ) sensed something was wrong and was worried when he left with the guy, and she was justified, because the guy killed him, when all he was trying to do was help.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Jesse Ventura Continues Attacks on ‘American Sniper’ Chris Kyle, Calling Him a ‘Backs

Jesse is a true POS, yes he is still attacking a man that cannot defend himself. I', sorry but even if what this jackass said was true I don't believe a real Seal would be trashing another, especially another that can no longer fight back. He also says he could steal the presidency if he so desired, a yea "PUKE" I doubt it.

Jesse Ventura’s latest interview is unlikely to win the bombastic former Minnesota governor, WWE star and Navy SEAL many new friends. In the piece, which premieres Saturday night with Yahoo Sports’ Graham Bensinger, Ventura continued his attacks on the late Chris Kyle, calling him a “backstabbing liar.” He also talked about himself in the “third person” and asserted he could easily swoop in and “steal” the 2016 presidential election if he wanted to.
    <iframe width="590" height="332" src="http://launch.newsinc.com/?type=VideoPlayer/Single&widgetId=1&trackingGroup=69016&siteSection= libertyalliance&videoId=29890285" frameborder="no" scrolling="no" noresize marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

http://conservativevideos.com/jesse-...stabbing-liar/
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

20. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Well...

I will not watch pro wrestling. It is scripted and staged. A good college heavyweight would break them in half.

His service record is piss poor.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

22. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Well...

I will not watch pro wrestling. It is scripted and staged. A good college heavyweight would break them in half.

His service record is piss poor.
    I have DVDs from the 60s and 70s. Of course it's scripted. My mother and brother would walk through the living room and always have to say "You know that's fake?" ANY athlete could tell you that it's scripted. You don't take a pummeling in the corner then have sudden "rebound".

But come Saturday at 11 AM, Championship Wrestling from Florida after smoking a joint and putting on my favorite Pink Floyd album. I thought it was funny as Hell.

I haven't actually watched it in years. We're all entertained by different things. I didn't actually realize when I watched it that some people think it's real. F*ck, and I bet they vote. THAT's the scary thing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Point is, some these guys get lost in who and what their over the top persona is and start believing their own hype, and they get addicted to the attention. If you look at Ventura's career, he's gone WAY over the top to attention whore regardless what he has to do. He's a classic old school wrestler who's always got a gimmick. I can understand him lying his ass off as a pro wrestler. That's what they do.

But in real life? And attacking a dead, on record hero? And his wife and kids?

THAT is over the line.

25. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

But in real life? And attacking a dead, on record hero? And his wife and kids?

THAT is over the line.
    I fully agree. He is an attention whore with NO HONOR!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

27. Thanks Gunny thanked this post