Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I have often wondered by otherwise intelligent women vote Republican. It's an anomaly.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I have often wondered by otherwise intelligent women vote Republican. It's an anomaly.
    I wonder that too, sometimes. Especially since the Republicans are consistently disappointing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Funny because blacks are being screwed over the most by the Democrats but still they keep voting for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Christie Brinkley View Post
    Funny because blacks are being screwed over the most by the Democrats but still they keep voting for them.
    Masochists all...

Just can't get over their plantation mentality, taking their beating...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Actually, all the minority groups vote Democratic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Blacks were once 99% Republican.
    the party of Lincoln, equality and freedom.
    Until Dem federal leaders like FDR and Truman helped civil rights in the military by giving equal pay and benefits and then desegregating it.
    Then Kennedy and LBJ helped with civil rights -again as Dem leadership on the federal level- with the civil rights acts. and stood on behave of the movement.
    Then the racist southern democrats state leadership like Strom Thurmond, switched parties with many other rank and file -jim crow-dixicrats- democrats to the Republican party. Who then continued to promote the same anti-black policies but now as southern Republicans.

Blacks saw all the above and switched to Democrat and have been voting IMO mainly on inertia ever since.
    But those votes are also fueled by both sides playing off republicans like, frankly you Perrianne, and other Rs that like to wave rebel flags and play down racism in the civil war and civil rights era. And try an dismiss racism today as a real factor of any degree. But only see it as tool used against them.

Also republicans saying people are to dumb to know better, somehow never seems to help draw people to the republican POV.
    Perriane as you said in another context. "why should people want to go where they're not wanted?".
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

12. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Blacks were once 99% Republican.
    the party of Lincoln, equality and freedom.
    Until Dem federal leaders like FDR and Truman helped civil rights in the military by giving equal pay and benefits and then desegregating it.
    Then Kennedy and LBJ helped with civil rights -again as Dem leadership on the federal level- with the civil rights acts. and stood on behave of the movement.
    Then the racist southern democrats state leadership like Strom Thurmond, switched parties with many other rank and file -jim crow-dixicrats- democrats to the Republican party. Who then continued to promote the same anti-black policies but now as southern Republicans.

Blacks saw all the above and switched to Democrat and have been voting IMO mainly on inertia ever since.
    But those votes are also fueled by both sides playing off republicans like, frankly you Perrianne, and other Rs that like to wave rebel flags and play down racism in the civil war and civil rights era. And try an dismiss racism today as a real factor of any degree. But only see it as tool used against them.

Also republicans saying people are to dumb to know better, somehow never seems to help draw people to the republican POV.
    Perriane as you said in another context. "why should people want to go where they're not wanted?".
    Perianne has only one "r", not two.

Kennedy and Lincoln both were huge supporters of black rights, though Lincoln inadvertently so. Providence saw that both got shot in the head.

LBJ: "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

Prior to the 1960s, blacks knew their place in life and were not a terrible problem other than their propensity for raping white women, but that was taken care of by an equal pushback by white groups. When the crime family - the Kennedys - stole the 1960 election, America was primed for disintegration. Kennedy had a hole put in his head, but Johnson carried out the first major step in destroying America.

So today, Democrats carry on the 50-year tradition of seeming to care about black lives. It doesn't matter to the Democrats that America was a rising nation until the 1960s and that she has been declining ever since because of his legislation. In fact, black lives matter so little to the first black president that he is opening the borders to bring in people to compete directly with blacks for jobs.... that is, Mexicans and the like.

So, however one looks at it, the timing is interesting that America's decline began with the rise of the Civil Rights era. That era of course led to protected rights for every fringe and freak group in America, most recently gay marriage. Gay marriage is completely compatible with what the Democrats started in the 1960s and is the result thereof.

Democratic leaders destroyed America for the sake of about 10-15% of the population, that is, the Negro population.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post

Kennedy and Lincoln both were huge supporters of black rights, though Lincoln inadvertently so. Providence saw that both got shot in the head.

LBJ: "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

Most blacks aren't/we'ren't blind to the political moves of LBJ or the motives and beliefs of Lincoln or others. But despite their racist mindsets their ACTIONS in politics moved blacks to vote for them.

But it's fairly shocking .. even (or especially) from you. to see what looks like celebration over the crimes of shooting officials in the head.

Prior to the 1960s, blacks knew their place in life and were not a terrible problem other than their propensity for raping white women, but that was taken care of by an equal pushback by white groups. When the crime family - the Kennedys - stole the 1960 election, America was primed for disintegration. Kennedy had a hole put in his head, but Johnson carried out the first major step in destroying America.

So today, Democrats carry on the 50-year tradition of seeming to care about black lives. It doesn't matter to the Democrats that America was a rising nation until the 1960s and that she has been declining ever since because of his legislation. In fact, black lives matter so little to the first black president that he is opening the borders to bring in people to compete directly with blacks for jobs.... that is, Mexicans and the like.

So, however one looks at it, the timing is interesting that America's decline began with the rise of the Civil Rights era. That era of course led to protected rights for every fringe and freak group in America, most recently gay marriage. Gay marriage is completely compatible with what the Democrats started in the 1960s and is the result thereof.

Democratic leaders destroyed America for the sake of about 10-15% of the population, that is, the Negro population.
    See, this is an example of how Republicans have been winning the Black vote.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

15. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

You're a f*cking moron. You're best answers are a stupid pic and trying to play the woman card. The Dems have done about as much for women as they have these "I'm entitled" so-called former slaves. Women who have enough balls to get out there and EARN (I KNOW that's a foreign word to you lazy-ass, entitled lefties) what they have don't need your sorry-ass party of unfulfilled promises.

The party of frauds and liars. Why I said Jesse Ventura should come out of the closet and join your little coffee clatch.
    Last edited by Gunny; 11-03-2015 at 09:42 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

17. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I want to apologize to all, especially @revelarts, for the above post. It was beneath me. And not that it's an excuse, but I am experiencing some altered mental status related to pain and muscle relaxer medication. I have been posting little because of that.

Again, my apologies. If @jimnyc wants me to leave this forum because of this post, I will. For that matter, if anyone wants me to leave because of that post, I will do it.

My apologies. I am sincerely sorry. I wish Jim would remove it.

Perianne was bad girl this morning.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I want to apologize to all, especially @revelarts, for the above post. It was beneath me. And not that it's an excuse, but I am experiencing some altered mental status related to pain and muscle relaxer medication. I have been posting little because of that.

Again, my apologies. If @jimnyc wants me to leave this forum because of this post, I will. For that matter, if anyone wants me to leave because of that post, I will do it.

My apologies. I am sincerely sorry. I wish Jim would remove it.

Perianne was bad girl this morning.
    Speak your peace.

What the hell is wrong with doing that?

You showed a lot of class by backing off and regretting what you wrote.
    Not too many have the grace to do that.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!