Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    On the war front, all I care about is making sure ISIS doesn't continue to grow, and then we see even more attempts on attacks here at home.
    Here's the thing. I'm a qualified asshole. If you think I have feelings for anyone but my baby, don't. They hurt her. There's NO fucking redemption. God may forgive, but I fucking don't. And a dumbass politician sent her there. And all she was trying to do was impress daddy.

I think the NT thread got me going. Those ragheaded son of a bitches have ruled my life. My best friend who I got stuck with the sorry fuck from boot camp got shot dead beside me. My daughter can hardly walk. We tease around about it because I just try to keep shut up. You and tyr just want to blow everyone up.

I'd kill everyone of those fuckers I could get a line of sight on. But don't send my boys over there to die for your politics.

Y'all watch people die on tv. We don't. And if you think I'm ever going to get over it? Don't. I love hearing "well you got PTSD." Screw you. SO does every fireman that was in 9/11.

And because my brothers won't say ... this is for you.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks fj1200, Olivia, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

And if you're happier than me right now, you must know my doctor. His idea of fixing stuff is let's toss some pills your way. Needless to say I was more than happy to follow his orders.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Here's the thing. I'm a qualified asshole. If you think I have feelings for anyone but my baby, don't. They hurt her. There's NO fucking redemption. God may forgive, but I fucking don't. And a dumbass politician sent her there. And all she was trying to do was impress daddy.

I think the NT thread got me going. Those ragheaded son of a bitches have ruled my life. My best friend who I got stuck with the sorry fuck from boot camp got shot dead beside me. My daughter can hardly walk. We tease around about it because I just try to keep shut up. You and tyr just want to blow everyone up.

I'd kill everyone of those fuckers I could get a line of sight on. But don't send my boys over there to die for your politics.

Y'all watch people die on tv. We don't. And if you think I'm ever going to get over it? Don't. I love hearing "well you got PTSD." Screw you. SO does every fireman that was in 9/11.

And because my brothers won't say ... this is for you.
    I'm sorry about your distress. What Muslims represent to me is initiative to get a stuck project moving. Hindus seem to have a gift for being busy without being productive. Anglo women likewise spend so much time showing everyone how assertive they are that they don't actually complete projects without significant defects. Companies aren't hiring many American information technology workers these days. I stay in the game by out-thinking, out-working and out-studying the offshore and H1B Visa workers. Say what you will about Muslims, but they DO have initiative.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    There is no point to tossing out tweets of A ratings when it's impossible to have at this point and doesn't appear to have been accurate at the end. I suppose anything else doesn't advance the "it'll be terrific" narrative.
    For what it's worth, BBB has issued a record of the ratings-everyone is right!

http://time.com/4251160/better-busin...ersity-rating/

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

6. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post