Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
If you constantly point out race and believe that blacks are more likely to engage in that sort of behavior because of their race then you're a racist.
You say that same thing pretty much every time - always instantly saying that "if it's because of their race" - when I never said any such thing, and it always revolves around SOLELY posting stats. And then not long after being labeled a racist. Hell, look at you for starters - without me even saying so, you kind of lean in with the "well, if you say it's because of race..." - already kind of hinting. I'm NOT saying you call me a racist, but that's clearly how it starts, but starting in with comments and such that one never stated.

And I DID state that it comes from BOTH sides. It's just that one is more taboo. You will often hear people saying stuff like "you would never say that in a black neighborhood". Today, we see blacks all over and have no fear whatsoever of jumping on whites. Whether that be in public, in music, social media... But if you're white and dare utter the N word in public just once, see the difference in how it's handled. If you're white, and release a song that has lyrics talking smack about black people, see how well that goes over!