Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Finch View Post
    And you are being dishonest....no not all peds are gays is true or visa versa...but the connection is undeniable.....the same sex attraction.It's not an argument.It is an ugly truth though that many don't want to see. .Mark it down one day it will no longer be the LGBT community but thge LGBTP community.
    And we mustn't forget...sponsored by NAMBLA. What a great opportunity for those jerkoffs?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

2. Thanks Atticus Finch thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Finch View Post
    And you are being dishonest....no not all peds are gays is true or visa versa...but the connection is undeniable.....the same sex attraction.It's not an argument.It is an ugly truth though that many don't want to see. .Mark it down one day it will no longer be the LGBT community but thge LGBTP community.
    How far down the road do you see this happening?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post

Black Diamond. No real need for it to be identified with another Letter added to LGBT. We all know, there are thousands of genuinely weird, sickass, child molesters walking around...hiding behind their crybaby labels that the Liberal community protects with their endless Political Correctness Bullshit.

The most dangerous out there do not hide behind labels. They prefer to remain anonymous and hidden under the protections of the Growing LGBT crowd that keep emptying their CLOSETS.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

5. Thanks Atticus Finch, Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

As far as I am concerned, every queer is a predator and a pedophile just waiting for the opportunity to violate some child. They're sick and twisted. They are mentally ill and just plain old depraved.

I have 2 visceral reactions when exposed to queers. Nausea is 1st. My gag reflex kicks in every time. Then if they don't vacate my immediate vicinity quickly I have to contain my desire to inflict great harm. The rage wells up inside me like at no other time. I always contain myself and plan to continue.

It's all their own fault. I had some queer salivating and looking at me like I was a meal when I was about 11 years old. I was horribly creeped out. I didn't even know those things existed. Then when I was 15 some guy pretended to friend me so he could hit on me. 17 the flaming queer janitor at GM Van Nuys snuck up behind me at the urinal to look over my shoulder and check out my package. All of them adult males.

My friends were at a church in San Francisco when queers surrounded it. They threatened to rape the children. They chanted the vilest things they could think of.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
    As far as I am concerned, every queer is a predator and a pedophile just waiting for the opportunity to violate some child. They're sick and twisted. They are mentally ill and just plain old depraved.

I have 2 visceral reactions when exposed to queers. Nausea is 1st. My gag reflex kicks in every time. Then if they don't vacate my immediate vicinity quickly I have to contain my desire to inflict great harm. The rage wells up inside me like at no other time. I always contain myself and plan to continue.

It's all their own fault. I had some queer salivating and looking at me like I was a meal when I was about 11 years old. I was horribly creeped out. I didn't even know those things existed. Then when I was 15 some guy pretended to friend me so he could hit on me. 17 the flaming queer janitor at GM Van Nuys snuck up behind me at the urinal to look over my shoulder and check out my package. All of them adult males.

My friends were at a church in San Francisco when queers surrounded it. They threatened to rape the children. They chanted the vilest things they could think of.
    I was on a Rosie message board back in 1999 and we were discussing child molestation, and the disgust that people felt. I posted this:

"I am sure that most of us have seen programs on the TV depicting a child molester in operation; possibly unshaven, clothes disheveled, speaking softly to a child in a secluded place, and working the child's mind that he will do his bidding. The actors work the scene so well that a feeling of loathing and disgust well up inside because we all know what is going to happen; and it is abhorrent.

There was a program which analyzed a child molester and murderer who was imprisoned, and agreed to view some store video surveillance tapes of customers with their children in various stores across the country and explain how he operated. This man was young, in his twenties, softspoken, bright, and cunning. He viewed a scene with a Mother and a boy around 5 years old. The Mother was walking slowly through the aisle of a sports section in a store, looking at the merchandise, and the boy was trailing behind, looking at the merchandise also. The boy stopped to examine something, to touch it and make his own evaluation of it, while the Mother, oblivious of her son's keen interest in the object, slowly moved on. A separation of around fifty or sixty feet occurred. The child molester viewed the scene, unemotionally, and said: "That child is mine." He explained how he would swiftly work the child's mind and have him follow along while he led him outside to his car. After he had explained how he operated, he said that he must die; that if let loose into society again he would do the same thing.

It is exasperating to realize that these things occur between two individuals; one cunning and determined; one helpless and frightened. If we could only view these scenes as they were occurring and prevent them from happening. We only know of them after the fact; much too late to intervene."

A woman wrote back: "The scenario of a stalker after a 5 yr. old is chilling. The thought of those kinds of people out there makes me want to be ever vigilant about my children. It makes my skin crawl to think of these people harming the poor, innocent children."

8. Thanks crin63 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Look how fast the gays are now viewed as normal.When I was in HS in the mid 70's it was viewed as depraved.Once the acceptance of depravity as normal starts it is just a matter of time.We are already screaming for the rights of the "sexually confused" to go into bathroom he or she wants depending how they feel that day.How many women or children will be the subject of sexual harassment or rape because some sicko will take advantage of the situation.I believe God has literally turned our society over to a reprobate mind.And like many civilizations in the past it will be our undoing.I believe that only a turning back to God will save us now.
    Bitter Clinger since 1957

10. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

From The Associated Press 24 April 2016:
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Former U.S. Sen. Harris Wofford talks tenderly of his two loves - his late wife Clare and his soon-to-be spouse Matthew Charlton...

...says he and the 40-year-old Charlton plan to marry April 30.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

article

Would this be a case of Pedophilia, or Pederasty?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indago View Post
    Why do so many trannies and fags commit suicide?
    Possibly because many people don't have the common decency within them to treat "trannies and fags" as actual human beings, rather that sub-human entities to verbally, emotionally, or physically abuse.
    Last edited by Noir; 04-25-2016 at 05:58 AM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

13. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

how in the hell does a 90 yr old man get it up for a 40 yr old man?...The younger guy has got to be a gold digger....lol
    Last edited by Atticus Finch; 04-25-2016 at 05:55 AM.
    Bitter Clinger since 1957

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
    I have 2 visceral reactions when exposed to queers. Nausea is 1st. My gag reflex kicks in every time. Then if they don't vacate my immediate vicinity quickly I have to contain my desire to inflict great harm.
    Well, that's nice.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Possibly because many people don't have the common decency within them to treat "trannies and fags" as actual human beings, rather that sub-human entities to verbally, emotionally, or physically abuse.
    Probably never. Since you're wildly guessing, let us say they kill themselves because of the sub-humans pushing them to be martyrs for their agenda; refusing to get them help to understand and treat their illness, and enabling them to pursue an unfulfilled life. Because their gender is set by biology. The compassionate thing is to help them come to terms with who they are, not who they are now pressured to be because they don't understand their own biology.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

17. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

No! It's "self hatred" because they know that they are fuktup!

You'd think they would wise up, and get the help they need to put them on the right path in life. But no! They continue to wallow in their self pity, and their fuktupedness...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Human beings, with obvious mental issues. I feel bad that some of them feel the only way out is to kill themselves, but that's semi normal with folks stricken with mental illnesses.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Could be. Or maybe that's putting the cart before the horse. It's possible that these folks are mentally unstable, and it's that very instability that drives them towards transgender is in the first place.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

21. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Well, that's nice.
    It's nice that I do not act on my reaction. I didn't ask to have this reaction. Had one of them ever touched me I guarantee the violence would not be quelled.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ