Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I'm working on my teaching resume for Prescott, I too like it a lot. I currently am living in Cottonwood, saving a ton of money compared with living in Sedona for a year. 20 minutes to hit red rock area. I also work now in Sedona. I love Flagstaff, but wouldn't want the winters there.
    I remember Prescott. When Dad was at Davis-Monthan he drove us all over
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I graduated from high school in 2002. I wanted to go to Europe like my sister did when she graduated in 1998, but my dad said Europe was too dangerous at that time. And he was probably right.
    Instead, my dad got together with the families of my two best friends and my cousin to put together a month-long road trip. We drove to Dallas to pick up my cousin, who lived in Arlington at the time, then drove over to Atlanta, up through DC, NYC and Boston, across the top of the U.S. and then back to So Cal. Took us about a month.

My favorite moment: We stopped at a fried chicken place in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Ordered up three meals and drinks. When our order was ready, there was a teen horndog working the register. He told my extremely busty friend "flash me your boobs and I'll give it to you for nothing." So she flashed him and we walked out. The guy came running out after us "wait! I was just kidding! I can't really give you stuff for nothing!"
    Sorry dude.
    You're a hell-raiser!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

My best road trip. Too long of a trip report to post, but here's the map

Attached Images Attached Images
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

5. Thanks Kathianne, crin63 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I graduated from high school in 2002. I wanted to go to Europe like my sister did when she graduated in 1998, but my dad said Europe was too dangerous at that time. And he was probably right.
    Instead, my dad got together with the families of my two best friends and my cousin to put together a month-long road trip. We drove to Dallas to pick up my cousin, who lived in Arlington at the time, then drove over to Atlanta, up through DC, NYC and Boston, across the top of the U.S. and then back to So Cal. Took us about a month.

My favorite moment: We stopped at a fried chicken place in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Ordered up three meals and drinks. When our order was ready, there was a teen horndog working the register. He told my extremely busty friend "flash me your boobs and I'll give it to you for nothing." So she flashed him and we walked out. The guy came running out after us "wait! I was just kidding! I can't really give you stuff for nothing!"
    Sorry dude.
    2002? Reminds me of that Pace commercial. "New York City?". I was retired before that.

He got what he deserved.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke