Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
I don't think there's anyone that said they are not voting, maybe Crin? Personally I think that is still their choice. I don't think calling them names or accusing them of electing a candidate you don't like is going to get them to join you. That's just me.
If I can't vote for any of the party candidates I will write-in Cruz. Still waiting to see what happens.

I can tell you there is still a huge divide. I was on a local firearm forum earlier where someone posted a picture of an AR-15 with Trump - Make America Great Again engraved on the side. The fireworks went off. These people are furious and with each other. People wanted it to urinate on it or destroy it. They were not Hillary supporters either like they're always accused of being.

I talked to a few Conservatives in the last week who are looking at it as voting against Hillary, not a vote for Trump. They all have the same opinion about Trump. They all know exactly what we will get from Hillary. Trump is only better in that he hasn't killed anyone. There is no chance at all for our country with Hillary and a slim chance with Trump. They'll take the slim chance over no chance.

This is probably the last time I will talk about it for a while.