Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Insufferable? Because they don't want the government in every aspect of their lives? No one is saying that they don't want ingredients or any of that crap, but rather that they are tired of the government telling folks/companies what they MUST do. It's about regulations and forcing private businesses to operate in a manner of THEIR choosing.

I think the government should force any businesses that serve food/drinks - that they should have to advertise if they are homosexuals. This way the customer can be informed, and not take any chances eating/drinking where there are homosexuals. Let them be informed about the decisions of where they do business.

Fair, right? Just someone being forced to do practice in a manner that gives customers a healthy choice, correct? Because I know when I have 3 choices, where I'll be shopping!!! Or wait, are you going to say that this is an overreach? That the government shouldn't be involved?

And don't say they are "different", because they ARE NOT - we are talking about the government getting involved, overreaches, regulations and telling businesses how to run their businesses. Either regulations and overhanded government regulations and overreach are good, or they are not.

But I'm betting that the liberals that think it's a good thing to overreach, will suddenly find it odd, or too much of an overreach, when it comes to something they disagree with. And that's BS. You guys want the government involved in every aspect of ones life, to spoon feed and help raise everyone - until it's something you disagree with.

jim. PETE is funny. Here I am almost 70, and I've managed to survive, eat what I want, when, and where I want....ALL WITHOUT UNCLE STUPID telling me...Until Now?
    HOW INSUFFERABLE IS THAT?

Shucks. I have a 96 year old Mother-in-law, born in Ireland, who survived the London Blitz of Hitler, and she's always been a great cook. She has never worried about how UNCLE STUPID would tell her what to eat, or how to cook it. And YES...before she reached this age today. She often went to MacDonalds like most everybody else. GO FIGURE?
    Last edited by aboutime; 05-24-2016 at 09:01 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

2. Thanks stephanie, jimnyc, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    jim. PETE is funny. Here I am almost 70, and I've managed to survive, eat what I want, when, and where I want....ALL WITHOUT UNCLE STUPID telling me...Until Now?
    HOW INSUFFERABLE IS THAT?

Shucks. I have a 96 year old Mother-in-law, born in Ireland, who survived the London Blitz of Hitler, and she's always been a great cook. She has never worried about how UNCLE STUPID would tell her what to eat, or how to cook it. And YES...before she reached this age today. She often went to MacDonalds like most everybody else. GO FIGURE?
    I eat whatever I want. I'm almost 60. Can still see my belt buckle and my toes. I decided a long time ago if I drop dead, oh well. I'm not going to live in fear of it. I'm going to enjoy the time I have and I damned sure don't need a bunch of politicians telling me how to do it.

You got a fat kid? You're the parent, not the government. Fix it. Everyone's always wanting someone else to do their work for them. How about trying don't stuff food in their mouths every time they cry just to shut them up? Then sit around wondering why they eat like hogs. No sale here.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke