Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    The idea of waiting until after the election it proceed with an indictment is, shall we say, "logically counter-intuitive", not to mention legally wrong.

Legally - Anyone running for office should face the same legal proceeding that any one of us would face. No legal teflon just because you're running for office.

Logically - If (God forbid) Hillary is elected President, her first act, seconds after being sworn in, would be to stop all investigations regarding herself, Bill or her "Foundation". If necessary, she would also pardon herself and Bill for any crimes they've ever committed. Her second act would probably be to launch witch-hunt investigations into Trump, George W. Bush, and FoxNews.
    "Please don't indict and point out that I am a proven criminal until after the election, until it's too late".

Sorry, whether or not she violated these laws, WHILE IN OFFICE of course, is EXTREMELY PERTINENT to this election and her trustworthiness to the American people. To try and hide it, put it on the back burner, as if it's just another annoyance to be avoided - that's what Hillary and the left have been doing for years and years. It's time someone forces her to answer for herself, to be held accountable just like everyone else.

2. Thanks Elessar, Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    "Please don't indict and point out that I am a proven criminal until after the election, until it's too late".

Sorry, whether or not she violated these laws, WHILE IN OFFICE of course, is EXTREMELY PERTINENT to this election and her trustworthiness to the American people. To try and hide it, put it on the back burner, as if it's just another annoyance to be avoided - that's what Hillary and the left have been doing for years and years. It's time someone forces her to answer for herself, to be held accountable just like everyone else.
    Actually, I'd rather them NOT indict her until after the election. I don't want Crazy Joe getting a foot in the door. If she's indicted before then, they hold an open convention and it's fair game. Easier to beat the enemy you know than the one you don't.

By all rights, she should already be in jail. Then we'd know who we were facing. Last thing we need is a last minute walk on kook to deal with. Getting Trump elected is going to be hard enough without helping the other side out. Half the lefties can't stand Hillary. I don't want to give them something to vote for.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Actually, I'd rather them NOT indict her until after the election. I don't want Crazy Joe getting a foot in the door. If she's indicted before then, they hold an open convention and it's fair game. Easier to beat the enemy you know than the one you don't.

By all rights, she should already be in jail. Then we'd know who we were facing. Last thing we need is a last minute walk on kook to deal with. Getting Trump elected is going to be hard enough without helping the other side out. Half the lefties can't stand Hillary. I don't want to give them something to vote for.
    Gunny - do you mean that you'd rather them not indict her until after the convention? I really think that if you wait until after the election, then she will get away with it if she's the one who got elected. Of course, if you wait until after the election and she happens to lose the election, then she might get some jail time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Russ...this whole thing stands on a knife edge as I see it.

Knowing what I do about classifications and security from my career working
    in Secret or Top Secret locations, as well as disclosure of material, documents
    and the like, she needs to be held accountable.

This is no political ploy prior to the General Election. Indict her now, and Biden might
    swoop in as Gunny says. But Biden suffers from shoe-in-mouth disease.

Wait until after the Election, and watch Obama try to overturn it with a pardon. I think
    the Supreme Court would be correct in over-ruling that pardon due to violation of
    established Federal Law.

I would opt for prior to the Election...let the blind excuse-makers squirm.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Gunny - do you mean that you'd rather them not indict her until after the convention? I really think that if you wait until after the election, then she will get away with it if she's the one who got elected. Of course, if you wait until after the election and she happens to lose the election, then she might get some jail time.
    I'm playing chess, Russ. I don't want the Dems having an open convention. That lets Biden get his foot in the door. He's a bigger threat than Hillary.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

What happens if Trump is convicted for his role in the "Trump University" scam? Does he still get to run?

Like Gunny mentioned, there is a danger if Hillary is removed from the race. The Dems will replace her with a stronger and scandal-free candidate. It won't be Biden.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    What happens if Trump is convicted for his role in the "Trump University" scam? Does he still get to run?

Like Gunny mentioned, there is a danger if Hillary is removed from the race. The Dems will replace her with a stronger and scandal-free candidate. It won't be Biden.
    The Dems have no scandal free candidates. That's a joke in and of itself. If they burn Hillary, Biden's the only one tht would have a possibility of winning.

Trump's too far removed from Trump University to get anything on him.

9. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

A bit more on Hillary's stone-walling the investigation, from Newsmax:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hil...t_nbr=hjexyslw
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

The Dems have no scandal free candidates. That's a joke in and of itself. If they burn Hillary, Biden's the only one tht would have a possibility of winning.

Trump's too far removed from Trump University to get anything on him.
    If memory serves it's a civil lawsuit, not too far removed.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    If memory serves it's a civil lawsuit, not too far removed.
    That IS one thing that really bothers me a bout Trump. He's always threatening lawsuits. That crap needs to stop.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Seems she should at the least be disqualified from running.
    and if she were any other person she'd be getting a lawyer and getting her bags packed for jail.

Some people want Snowden Executed for his docs releases, and want Julian Assange in jail or assassinated. And Bradley Manning former soldier has been in solitary confinement for information that has not exposed anyone to danger.

One FBI guy ,John O'Neill, was worried PRE-911 because he lost an FBI briefcase with NOTHING IN IT that it would cost him promotion. If something is in it he could lose your job.

And General and former CIA Chief Petraeus lost his position and was sentenced to 2 years probation and a $100K fine. But it seems like none of the information was ever made public or went past one person. But others who've done similar have gone to jail.

Hot Air and others have created list of others who've been jailed for mishandling classified info.
    http://hotair.com/archives/2016/05/2...s-not-clinton/

If Hillary had any honor she'd bow out of the race.
    But the Clintons have zero shame.
    But then again, she's dodged sniper fire and was named after Sir Edmond Hillary and did not mishandled any files right?
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-29-2016 at 07:54 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

14. Thanks CSM, jimnyc, Kathianne, NightTrain, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post

*Last one...

Yes, he still gets to run, but if the evidence is there, he should also face a judge. And just because you don't like it, or some of the students out of thousands didn't like it, it was hardly a scam.

Hillary on the other hand, her crimes are from IN OFFICE, while performing her job, while responding to congress, while responding to the American people, while collecting funds from others AND from foreign entities.

2 completely different things here, apples and oranges - although both deserve to judged properly by a court of law - and neither should be shielded by anyone within the political system (executive branch), the FBI or the DOJ. The only way remotely in hell she walks on this is if someone covers for her. She's 100% guilty as sin.

If Trump is guilty, the courts will get to the bottom of it, and he will be out $$$$$$ in the long run should he lose. It will also play towards his character should he lose.

But what a WORLD of difference. One is responsible for the MINIMUM of the deaths of 2 navy seals & a US ambassador & an information officer. She lied directly to the families. She then lied to the American people about what happened. She and her cronies conspired to control what came out in the media in order to not harm the upcoming election. And yes, before you deny it, it's all in the report. This alone, this one thing should bar her from office AND sit her ass in jail. But then add in her email server and the secret emails that we KNOW OF that has violated the law. And now more and more lies are being revealed - of when she spoke to congress (she lies a lot) and others investigating her server. She lied about what she turned over. This easily should bar her from office as well, and also sit her ass in jail. I can do this for a LONG time about her political career. Trump is a complete angel next to her.

16. Thanks CSM, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

That IS one thing that really bothers me a bout Trump. He's always threatening lawsuits. That crap needs to stop.
    One thing?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

18. Thanks revelarts thanked this post