Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    You always pick out the rare and the few Indago.

What have YOU got to hide? Scared of L.E.? What are you hiding?

There are far more good Cops out there than your Cut 'n Paste shit reflects.

Who do you think you are fooling?

True, there are far more good cops than bad...

A truth that I freely admit.
    Which is all the more reason that the bad cops need to be exposed and weeded out IMHO.
    I DO NOT HATE ALL COPS- HOWEVER, I DO DEARLY HATE BAD COPS........--TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Erin Baldassari reported for East Bay Times 21 May 2016:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BART agreed earlier this month to pay a San Francisco woman $1.35 million to settle a lawsuit alleging excessive police force.

BART, in a statement, accepted full responsibility for the injuries Megan Sheehan suffered after an officer slammed her face-first into the floor. The impact broke the bones in her face and smashed her teeth into her jaw, said Sheehan's lawyer, Lizabeth de Vries.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article/video

Rather disturbing video. And the "$1.35 million" settlement should come out of the BART budget.

4. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

"Texas cop caught on video punching pregnant Air Force Veteran"

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/04/texa...shes-pregnant/

...sheriff’s deputy in Hunts County, Texas, is under investigation after being caught on video hitting a 38-year-old woman who loudly told him she was pregnant, the Dallas Observer reported.The footage shows Deanna Jo Robinson, an Air Force veteran, being restrained from behind by the unidentified officer and another deputy during a March 4 incident at her parents’ home, where she said sheriff’s officials forced their way in without a warrant to take her 18-month-old son on orders of Child Protective Services (CPS).
    The video, taken from a surveillance camera inside the home, cuts out after the officer raises his hand to hit her again. Robinson, who said she was struck four or five times, can be heard saying several times that she is pregnant.
    “I’m 38 weeks pregnant, and with my stomach again repeatedly pressed into that counter, and with my 18-month old son watching his mother be assaulted, and him screaming in fear,” she told WFAA-TV this week. “There’s nothing that warrants what they did to me.”
    Robinson spent six days in county jail after being arrested and charged with assault on a public servant, resisting arrest and interference with child custody. She said she took the boy with her to her parents’ house after getting into a shoving match with her husband several days earlier...
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indago View Post
    You must be one of those progressive Democrats, arguing for inclusion...

indago. WHO would want to be JUST LIKE YOU? We all know you are as progressive, and hate filled as anyone connected to Obama, Hillary, or the DNC who pretends to miss-speak...ON PURPOSE...like you.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

8. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I guess "Lovers of Justice" is to difficult a concept to understand.
    and i guess the bulk of the thread is addressed to those who are police LOVERS no matter what police do, right?

Seriously? Can we ONLY label people as Lovers or Haters of Police when talking about police issues? I have to say I think that's a piss poor way to look at it.

It's funny that NO one responded to any of the 3 or 4 post i made a while back about community policing WORKING. And the many cops giving speeches that they have RETHOUGHT the way they should be doing business in general. That the 'us vs them' mentality is NOT the best way to police.
    They are not military and should not have a military posture, but a PUBLIC SERVICE posture. with VIOLENCE as a LAST resort.

A lot of what been posted in this thread is strait up police corruption small and large. But some of it has been about obviously POOR training . Where for example Cops find a person who's "unresponsive" to their commands and then go about to give what they consider a right and proper beat down. Only to discover the "PERPS" are DEAF, Handicapped, Mentally ill or handicapped, or even having a stroke or heart attack.

It's not "HATE" of police to says "THEY SHOULD BE TRAINED BETTER!". and say it strongly.

anyway... seems to me people should take the issues brought up here more seriously and not just make defensive claims when real IMPROVEMENT CAN be made.
    I don't think anyone here thinks that police are PERFECT. So is it wrong to ask others to join in trying to make police even BETTER. And deal more JUSTLY with EVERYONE in all communities?

end rant #97 on this issues.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-03-2016 at 06:43 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Last edited by revelarts; 06-03-2016 at 06:06 PM.

11. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

13. Thanks Gunny, Elessar, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

support the good by removing the bad so citizens no longer have to wonder about the uniform!
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-11-2016 at 12:10 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Officer Breaks Car Window, saves tiny Puppy:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/06/3...florida-police

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

16. Thanks Drummond, Abbey Marie, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post

support the good by removing the bad so citizens no longer have to wonder about the uniform!
    Great in theory. But would you like to tell us WHO decides WHO is the bad?

Walk down any street in America, and decide WHO you should avoid, and WHO you can trust???
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

18. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Great in theory. But would you like to tell us WHO decides WHO is the bad?

Walk down any street in America, and decide WHO you should avoid, and WHO you can trust???
    It's not about PRE-judging.
    it's about about looking at the record and praising and encouraging the good behavior and good policies. And also seeing and admitting the bad policy and bad actors and improving, punishing and or removing them.

It's not about pretending ALL cops and police procedures are 99.9% good.
    and giving every police action 150% of the doubt.
    Or assuming the worse of every cop.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

22. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    I guess "Lovers of Justice" is to difficult a concept to understand.
    and i guess the bulk of the thread is addressed to those who are police LOVERS no matter what police do, right?

Seriously? Can we ONLY label people as Lovers or Haters of Police when talking about police issues? I have to say I think that's a piss poor way to look at it.
    There is no problem with "Lover of Justice". That is where you are blind as hell.
    There are bad cops...just as there are bad citizens and bad military members.
    I have encountered several bad cops but those make up a very small percentage of them on the whole.
    They are human beings just like the rest of us, and reach a breaking point at times due to stress.

My argument about this thread is cutting and pasting some "Example" without any comment from
    the poster at all. It just becomes a bulletin board of individual prejudice.

That gif.↑above might be silly, but demonstrates an idiotic prejudice as well.

They cannot sit down in a cafe and leisurely snarf down a meal. So doughnuts and coffee on the fly have to suffice.
    I missed many a meal because I was either physically on a case or controlling it in a Command Center.
    Last edited by Elessar; 07-01-2016 at 03:08 PM.

A Deplorable!